• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

It seems Dies Irae Switch Version OP was revealed LIVE. Sad there's no side story images.

"Dies Switch version OP movie will be revealed on September 14th as it features a new mix of Einsatz called Einsatz -Zugabe-.

It's a slower, more feminine rendition of the theme. The clip features A lot of the LDO tapestry artworks. No Imagery relating to the side story.

Yuinyan left a cryptic comment: this version of Einsatz has some µ£¬þƒÑ to it, so we should look forward to that."

Credit to TheZackZeal

Final Smash: Du Sollst Dies Irae - turns into Hadou God, fills the screen, changes the map to the hell castle, all of his legion show up and start filling the screen with soul-destroying concept melting poisons, lightning, fire and wires.

Kirby transforms into a rock and tanks everything.

Mario swings his cape.

E8A48120-A418-4978-A52E-9002983E580C
8EE2CEB6-9053-4809-BC1A-16A6F6FF1869
Where is the "Of course that is not the place where one can reach by walking and flying. It is some sort of Hyperdimensional Space, an extreme point that cannot be described by any language." from? Where can I find the scan and in which specific point of time I can find it? I know the other one is from the Three Colors fight.

https://youtu.be/plSZ65TlIdk

12F7DFF8-70BD-4EE4-B3C5-1279E9F570B1
Dies Irae AA Switch Version OPening is out! I definitely love this opening much more than the previous one for sure! They used tapestries and Reinhard and Mercurius Throne as well with more dynamic animations. I wonder if they amp up the animation in the story like Kaziklu Bey. Epic CG animation would be awesome! Cant wait for the game release on October 18th

I find it hilarious that they are using Gacha mechanics to show the LDO. Also, they somehow ****** up Karl's name. Carl. Just, how do you manage that when you have re-released the game several times now?

Oh and they show Snek on the Throne.

Dai Yokukai Tengu-Dou translates to The great long-nosed goblin/Tengu road to the avarice realm

@Kerwin that's in KKK

It is at this moment that I wanted to change the English version of dies irae PC for the version in Nintendo Switch, apparently will have more illustrations and effects similar or better than those of senshinkan in that platform, in which DI was released.

I want someone to hack and use an emulator, or in the worst case never play...i prefer this than buying the fuking Switch, hope Light re-release or and update for the PC version some time e.e

What a great time to not speak japonese and don't have a switch. Anyways, OP is amazing, Einstaz will always be a classic.

I forgot, is the entire DI VN being ported or whatever for the Switch + that new scenerio whatever route that leads to Pantheon or am I misremembering a whole of things here? It's been so long for me talking about this IDEK what's going on with this anymore lol.

Also, have to agree on EvilMega on the LDO card things being done gacha style + how the trailer peeps F'd up the name Karl by putting a C to it.

I also want to say is Alaya getting a profile any time soon? I remember it having some quote where it identified itself, so I'm thinking it could qualify as a character in some sense.

Nah. Rosei are protected by Alaya and they were "promoted" by it iirc. Their connection to Alaya thats unique for each one of them

Probably becuz not many reads it or, if they do, ever mention it lest someone does.

From the translation one I'm reading from, it's alright. Aside from grammar misspellings here and there and a miswording of things (though it's been long since I read it like I said so I can't point out its problems rn), I found it enjoyable enough to read it.

FAIK, it does tell a lot of things like how souls are used to fuel Ewigkeit and how the more you have the stronger you get as well as things like senses and whatnot. Also tells how you need some magical stuff whatever the heck like Die Ewigkeit or something like a Holy Relic to harm them. And that's just from the prologue itself that I remember.

@Arian: I had the same thought at first there too. Then I kind of spoiled myself somewhat when I saw some Animevice Vs threads off-wikia that were related to the LN, especially regarding Monroe and was like "F it, gonna see how far the LN has gotten for me to look into it".

As of now, only the prologue and chaps 1 through 6 are done.

that opening was great Now to spend my rent money on the switch and the game is on the list 100% OVO

Back