• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make JoJo Spam Again - Weather Report vs Gilgamesh

Most GoB stuff is cutting or stabbing weapons right? Because those kinda bypass durability to an extent

The AP of the weapons means nothing if they don't have the KE to punch through the barrier

Most of his weapons can perform the same feat and not all of his weapons bypass durability and they still can pierce through opponents. Hell Merodrach easily broke through Caliburn. And his weapons were only dodgeable by opponents with MHS speeds.

How does an attack that can harm characters 3 or 4 tiers higher than the shield not just punch through? You are the one who needs to prove the shield can stop the GoB spam.

The GoB weapons need to be shot with >High 7-C KE to punch through the barriers, otherwise the friction-induced explosion knocks them away

His striking Strength is Buildin level+, his AP is only island level due to manipulating the Ozone to destroy it.

Also by SBA they start 4km apart and Gil would never fight him in close combat.

Eh, most of WR's stuff is probably environmental destruction

I was always referring to stuff getting shot at WR, not Gil swinging it

The weapons from GoB have two things in common with each other.

1. They are spat out of a golden portal at high enough speeds to harm City and Mountain level characters.

2. They are durable enough to take this damage and not be scratched.

The 7-B/7-A force they hit with is alll kinetic energy.

@Ovens

Wasn't it said above that his 6-C comes from his manipulation destroying the ozone layer or something?

"To much oxygen concentration can corrode iron in a matter of seconds,can absorb electrons in the human body,destroy our cells, if you breath it you hands will go numb and you wont be able to stand,the capillary veins in your eyes will break and you will go blind"

-Emporio

Weather can also control his body like a puppet by manipulating the neuro electricity of his brain, drowing Gil by increasing water percentage in his body and eveen vaporize his blood and water by manipulating his temperature.

so oxygen poison is not the only option that he has.

Also want to point out that Weather's range extends far beyond 4km and he can create tons of snails. Enough to fill an entire town. I have scans for this, hold on.

Hl3 or bust said:
Eh, most of WR's stuff is probably environmental destruction
I was always referring to stuff getting shot at WR, not Gil swinging it
The assumption of the weather report profile is that he should be able to use the energy he uses to create these storms or other phenomena to create other weather stuff. To actually destroy the ozone layer would likely take a far higher AP then the energy it would take to just break all the bonds in the layer. Hence why it is not just Environmental destruction

WR range advantge is only useful for environmental destruction and Gil could easily close that distance. His electric attack is only useful iin close range.

20181121 001454
This is just the concentration around a building. Now imagine the whole town.

Also all his weapons will be blowed away by the storms since his stand passivelly protects him from harm,he eveen tried to kill himself a dozens of times in the series but his stand continuously to protect him by manipulating the surroundings.

All these arguments and I still don't have votes.

Hold on, let me go through the wall of posts above.

WR for basically poisoning Gil worse than most poison-based servants could and not really being hittable with anything short of Enuma Elish

In any case if Gil is pushed hard in the corner he would resort to use Ea or bombard Weather's location with Vimana

I'd also like to point out that Heavy Weather is power modification to the point of effective power nullification, not just power null

Im vote for Weather.

Gil is gonna start with GoB only to get all of his weapons blowed away by the massive storm after that Weather only needs to poison him with purified oxygen or toast his brains out with electricity.

The reasons why i didn't like Jojo match at all:

-Long **s debate (reach 300+ post)

-Long debate and no vote

Well, this is the 116th post rn, and i personally dont have a problem with long debates, but i can see your point

I can confirm that Hl3 was the first to vote. That being said,

2 for WR (Hl3, Axl333)

1? for Gil (AnonymousBlank [I don't know if you're voting for Gil, because you never made it clear])

It's transmutation guys. The mechanic and function behind it is technically a form of mind manipulation, yes, but it's ultimately a massive conversion of materials. Shapeshifting can be a form of self-transmutation too, by the way.

Heavy Weather is only 6-C on that scale, if that makes any sense. The storm emits far more energy in total then a tiny part of it in comparison to Gilgamesh's puny surface area. It's literally what environmental destruction is.

I'll give my input I guess: can Gilgamesh resist the transmutation? If he has 100% control over his mind then the mechanic behind the transmutation would fail, but in general it doesn't matter how smart or intelligent you are, you can fall victim to a subliminal message and therefore you can fall victim to Heavy Weather.

Back