• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I still don't see how WR turns him into a snail.

It forces people to think that they are snails through subliminal messages, but that's still just ... at best, low tier mind manipulation.

And more importantly it's a subliminal message. It's literally not meant to be recognised. And if Ihiko doesn't recognise it, he can't be affected by it.

Subliminal messages are subliminal because you don't notice them

If it forced you to recognize the message, like it would need to for Iihiko to be affected, it wouldn't be subliminal

Iihiko doesn't recognize even things such as EE, Damage Transfer (which isn't an attack, but a change in the state of someone, just like WR changes them to "change into snails"), Scar Dead (Which just opens old wounds without any attack and etc). They still get nullified.

I'll go ahead and count votes. I don't think it is a stomp anyway, because there is always a slight chance Weather can use something Iihiko hasn't seen before, with a very sligh chance Iihiko will somehow register it as an attack by Weather shouting it out

Dude this is literally a stomp no matter what

Either WR passively wins or Iihiko just ignores everything he could possibly do and one-shots

Nope. You are wrong on both fronts.

I explained at the very start of the thread that even if Weather Passively wins, it isn't a stomp, since there is a chance Iihiko gets lucky on his snail draw and can still win in a partially snail'd state.

If Iihiko can just ignore heavy weather, then Weather's versatility means he can potentially create/produce a "Fresh" ability (like raining frogs for example) and tell Iihiko "You, I got a cool power to show you" and if Iihiko is intreaged, then he may acknoledge the attack.

Schnee One said:
God Dammit.

You beat me to it.

Also shouldn't lihiko have 5C Dura?
He should. If you're making a thread about that, I'd also toss in removing some of this resistances.

I don't think so. He got pierced by swords and stuff by people much weaker than 5-C. But he didn't understand what happened, so nothing happened.

Heavy Weather is more brain manipulation than mind manipulation, btw. Resisting one doesn't mean resisting the other.

What Heavy Weather does is that everyone that watches the light starts to recognize himself as snails (they don't actually turn into one, they only believe to). If Iihiko recognizes Light (which is needed for him to even see in the first place), he's going to see the subliminal effect of Heavy Weather. If he sees it, he starts to think he's a snail. His ability won't stop Heavy Weather because everything happens within the target's brain. It's not an attack, it's just something like "I smell food I get hungry", basically normal psychology but OP because the title JoJo's Bizarre Adventure isn't just for show.

No it cannot

Just because someone has a chance of doing something doesnt stop the fact that the other person still passively winning makes it a stomp

Also im fairly certain that Iihiko just constantly ignores everything, or at least tries to, so i doubt trying to do something interesting would work

Actually if a character has a chance of winning it's not a stomp

Weather's wincon is simple he just has to uhhh

Uhhh

Yeah I got nothing

Hmm 8-8 doesn't make inconc though. No one is voting inconc both sides are voting their own.

Btw Iihiko takes this, he also has the type 6 immort. So snailing shouldn't be much of a problem for him. Even if we assume Iihiko will recognize the snailing, he'll just get incaped as a snail, change body and yeet Weather Report.

Being a passive win does not make it a stomp. Iihiko has a decent chance of not being instantly incapacitated by Heavy Weather even if he does come under its effects, so it is not a stomp.

If you tell him that you have a cool attack, then he very well might acknowledge it

Back