• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First off, GER doesn't posses infinite speed. At any moment is shown that GER can walk, speak or move during a time erasure. We see it in the manga that GER only begins to talk to Diavolo after RTZ takes action before Diavolo could even punch him. Why? Simple, because everything that occurs inside the time erasure occurs in a low flow of movements, actions; then it would be obvious why the RTZ worked at the exact moment when KC would attempt to punch him. So that's already something buffed without plot.

Now let's talk why Joker is completely able to defeat GER even with the return to zero. It is said by Igor that tricksters (aka Joker's nature) were beings that could defy and change the fate and causality of things that bind the universe of Persona. And Joker already showed to be able to do such things; he change the causality and fate of those people in Chihaya's social link; change his own fate, which was his death inside the interrogatory, and he also changes it when he was fighting Yaldabaoth, who was (SPOILER) Igor during the whole game and watched every step Joker took, every strategy he had, and even every hax, ability, Persona, everything. It was obvious that Yaldabaoth would win, and even so, he lost in the end of the game, which means that Joker can change fate and resist the causality of things that binds even type 4 acasuals (aka most of the gods of Persona).

(SPOILER) Things get even better with Maruki, who was stated to be even stronger and smarter than Yaldabaoth, since he was now changing the laws of the Metaverse too. It's a weak feat, but that also proves my point when we saw Joker being unaffected by the changes in causality and fate of the new reality Maruki (Also, he changed the causality of Akechi's death and the other ones who died too) was creating, showing that Joker being an acasual type 4 or far higher with willpower is supported by this, even if it's a little. It's not biased since it's shown in the social links, main story and even stated by one of the most wise beings in the game (Igor).

Now let's correct you there. Yes, Joker resists reality warping since he defeated Yaldabaoth and Maruki, and both could warp reality and its concepts that supports it. Yaldabaoth erased Joker from reality and even so, Joker returned stronger than before and defeated him with Satanael after unlocking him. By the way, he tanked Rays of Control and not even when Yaldabaoth was with the whole people believing him he managed to put Joker down forever. Maruki also tried to change Joker's perception and fool him with the changes in reality; guess what? Nothing of this happened in the true ending. By the way, if Joker got no resistance against reality warp, he wouldn't have won against Maruki, because it's said that if you're not resistant to it, you'll get warped as well inside it. Didn't happen with Joker at any moment.

Now since it's everything settled, it's pretty obvious why Joker is completely capable of destroying GER and Giorno with Morning Star or whatever he desires. Firstly because GER isn't invincible and never showed plausible feats to have Infinite speed (but as I can see, nobody is talking about this and I don't know why) and secondly because the RTZ wouldn't work on Joker since this power is based on warping causality, and Joker already showed (and was stated) to be completely unaffected by warps in reality, fate and causality. So forget it, the return to zero won't work. And now GER only depends on his biological attacks and his strength, and let's be honest, those won't do any harm to Joker (and the death loop won't work too because GER needs to kill the target first to put it in a deathloop, and Joker repels, absorbs and resists physical attacks).

First off, GER doesn't posses infinite speed. At any moment is shown that GER can walk, speak or move during a time erasure. We see it in the manga that GER only begins to talk to Diavolo after RTZ takes action before Diavolo could even punch him. Why? Simple, because everything that occurs inside the time erasure occurs in a low flow of movements, actions; then it would be obvious why the RTZ worked at the exact moment when KC would attempt to punch him. So that's already something buffed without plot.
First of all you should read the category that is fun and game, and the profile, where RtZ is infinite and not ger physically and also it's for another reason.
also you don't need explain what is obvious, in our wiki, Persona stomps jojo due to AP and Dimensionality gap

More like they scale to each other, they're the same series, so.
images

REEEEEE

he is getting acausality negation when the Wonder of U arc would end and new characthers would get the profie.
one of that characthers would have acasuality type 4.
and giorno is stated to be the strongest ability in existence and can neggs everything, that's all.
No feats it being done = No acausality negation

he have infinite speed for that, also the CRT would be maded by Chariot so it probably would be a thing
Doubt it'll get accepted. not in the same universe + has no feats it being actually done. Goodluck on that. only you fanboys would agree on that.

"fanboys"

we have stataments lmao
Mob >>> Boros & Garou easy since mob is considered as the most strongest being in his own series. Not on the same universe + has no feats it being actually done = no acausality negation good luck convincing not Jojo fans, and I'm sure every jojo fans will agree on that one 😂.

Also Sorry but stop mentioning me i starting to remember those debates i had with Jojo fans. Yuck

Mob >>> Boros & Garou easy since mob is considered as the most strongest being in his own series. Not on the same universe + has no feats it being actually done = no acausality negation good luck convincing not Jojo fans, and I'm sure every jojo fans will agree on that one 😂.
Dude, the statement is that GER has the strongest ability ever, the statement was made when Jojolion already was released, Part 8 is not from the timeline that GER is part, but doesnt matter, the statement is about GER having the strongest ability, of course it envolves others stands from others parts of the verse, why are u even envolving Mob.with OPM? They are from the same author, but arent from the same verse, only in easter egg

Also Sorry but stop mentioning me i starting to remember those debates i had with Jojo fans. Yuck
Man, does Mob is stated to be superior to OPM characthers tho? Giorno in JoJo GO-GO Book is stated to be incomparable to the existing stands and their mesuring rods that is current speed justification for infinite and it's accepted aswell (and that was during the start of part 6, in the main universe), though here we got the reconfermation , it's also accepted in the GER speed theard. (it was release in early part 8), this is a thing and mean it also apply in the other universe (you can say at peak it's high ball).
So before using random example you should read a bit the profile.

Also Sorry but i don't care, you answered me and i answer you back, this is kinda saying "i said that now no answer please", in all honesty, these examples remind me of the downplay cringe from Character Rant or what that subreddit was called (no offense, but the downplay in that subreddit was really bad, they thinked superman dosen't even have a universal feat)

good luck convincing not Jojo fans, and I'm sure every jojo fans will agree on that one 😂.

Dude, I recommend you stop like insulting JoJo fans for ***** sake. Not really mad, but just saying that you have to fix your attitude. We don't want this thread to be controversial.

Dude, I recommend you stop like insulting JoJo fans for ***** sake. Not really mad, but just saying that you have to fix your attitude. We don't want this thread to be controversial.
Triggered? just stating my experience here, and begging don't ever mentioned me again since ik this sht will Just repeat over and over. Its like how you guys how hate debating with OPM or DB fans or any so toxic fanbase. But glad you know that it'll become so controversial, Just commenting hate about jojo is like waking 1000 angry people

Man, does Mob is stated to be superior to OPM characthers tho? Giorno in JoJo GO-GO Book is stated to be incomparable to the existing stands and their mesuring rods that is current speed justification for infinite and it's accepted aswell (and that was during the start of part 6, in the main universe), though here we got the reconfermation , it's also accepted in the GER speed theard. (it was release in early part 8), this is a thing and mean it also apply in the other universe (you can say at peak it's high ball).
So before using random example you should read a bit the profile.

Also Sorry but i don't care, you answered me and i answer you back, this is kinda saying "i said that now no answer please", in all honesty, these examples remind me of the downplay cringe from Character Rant or what that subreddit was called (no offense, but the downplay in that subreddit was really bad, they thinked superman dosen't even have a universal feat)
Still not Neg acausality. No feats it being done + they aren't on the same universe = No solid acausal negation.

Still not Neg acausality. No feats it being done + they aren't on the same universe = No solid acausal negation.
dude, they are from the same Verse, not from the same timeline, yes, however, GER statements put him above others stands, doesnt matter the timeline, so, yes, GER neg acausality type 4

They aren't on the same universe this like saying Goku = Xeno Goku. But go on. Insist that acaul neg I'll listen But just literally listen

Back