• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make JoJo Spam Again - Weather Report vs Gilgamesh

He could easily block the fall of the snails with Gate of Babylon, he has more than just swords there and he would never let something like a snail touch him. He does not even need to move to fire GOB

Bloodlust Weather Report and this becomes more interesting. I'm gonna add that straight up sword spam won't help due to the atmospheric layers., just a reminder

Yeah, probably. I'm currently running my part 5 revisions and just finished my Valentine revisions. Maybe Eff would rather just add it to his massive revision

the shielding basically works by causing anything that touches them to explode due to friction

so the normal swords have no way to get WR

Angra Mainyu is a rather up-front mind rape

Heavy Weather is like hypnosis that you don't even realize is happening

>Resist mind manipulation due of his armor

I think you wrong, his ego who resist mind manipulation, not his armor (can be wrong tho, so correct me).

His armor resists any form of mysteries which include Petrification, Mind Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation up to a certain level.

Gil has mind resist from his ego and magic resist, the armor just amps his magic resist among other things.

On the subliminal messaging thing, Gil's ego will never believe he is a snailso he won't turn into one through that. Maybe if they touch him but thats not likely.

I'm actually pretty sure not much short of Enuma Elish will get past the barriers, as anything that's a physical projectile gets launched away by a friction-induced explosion

No?

The barriers are High 7-C walls of compressed air that pretty much explode on contact, knocking away physical projectiles

He is shooting his weapons immediately, all Servants can take ridiculous amounts of damage and keep fighting. Gil needs to think for GoB.

Pure O2 doesn't instantly poison people and Gil is hardly normal anyway.

@HI3

The differece between the tiers is pretty big. Unless you have scans of the barriers deflecting anything 7-B or up, it just punches through.

GOB is thrown fast and Hard and also explodes on impact depending on the Weapon, if Gil uses Merodrach, Gae Bolg or any other A++ NP at the same time it would easily punch through his shields.

Ea is a last resort. Fate/Stay Night is a testament to that.

Not really. Gil casually wrecks Saber with it in the Ea vs Excalibur clash. Its a last resort against humans (Shirou), against Servants and other more powerful stuff, he has no real problems taking it out, just that he uses Merodach first.

Gil has numerous weapons that can easily pierce those shields and his other weapons perform additional effects on impact.

WR is very obviously a human, and there's no evidence that the weapons are shot hard enough to bypass the barriers by sheer KE alone

Back