• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They aren't on the same universe this like saying Goku = Xeno Goku. But go on
What? Thats not even a good comparison, Xeno Goku is non canon, it is from SDBH, SDBH things does not apply to DBS, however, GER is on the same Verse as part 7 and 8, the only difference is the timeline created by MIH, but the statements of GER being incomparable is still valid, because it talks about stands in general

Triggered? just stating my experience here, and begging don't ever mentioned me again since ik this sht will Just repeat over and over. Its like how you guys how hate debating with OPM or DB fans or any so toxic fanbase. But glad you know that it'll become so controversial, Just commenting hate about jojo is like waking 1000 angry people
No, it's just that your attitude isn't the right way to do so in VSBW. Sure you can say that we hate debating shit with OPM or DB fans but that isn't enough for you to insult us.

What? Thats not even a good comparison, Xeno Goku is non canon, it is from SDBH, SDBH things does not apply to DBS, however, GER is on the same Verse as part 7 and 8, the only difference is the timeline created by MIH, but the statements of GER being incomparable is still valid, because it talks about stands in general
No since, it's like compositing it. And if that's the case, why even assume it'd work on the dude that has Acausal? When like you said they're just talking which one is the strongest stand no one says no one can counter it. Needs a specific or actual feats and not even same universe .

Last edited:
No since, it's like comp'ing it. And if that's the case, why even assume it'd work on the dude that has Acausal? When like you said they're just talking which one is the strongest stand no one says no one can counter it. Needs a specific or actual feats and not even same universe .
In DBS Black Goku is Zamasu that taked Goku body from another timeline and it's comparable to main Timeline Goku. it would scales to pre-BoG goku even without feats. so, i did a good comparasion with other timelines in canon

also i already proved stataments before,

No, it's just that your attitude isn't the right way to do so in VSBW. Sure you can say that we hate debating shit with OPM or DB fans but that isn't enough for you to insult us.
I'm not literal hating people that likes jojo. I just hate talking to them about jojo, talking to them about something that isn't jojo they're just fine for me. It's literally like saying "Hey wanna debate for over 24 hours till some of us give up and hey you mess up with jojo know the consequences, my fellow is coming" just look at here, i just wake 4 people ik i did provoking, but even if i didn't it'll just be the same outcome anyway (just speaking my experience here. And yeah I'm out Look I'm inviting jojo fans again)

I'm not literal hating people that likes jojo. I just hate talking to them about jojo, talking with them about something that isn't jojo they're just fine for me. It's literally like saying "Hey wanna debate for over 24 hours till some of us give up and hey you mess up with jojo know the consequences, my fellow is coming" just look at here, i just wake 4 people ik i did provoking, but even if i didn't it'll just be the same outcome anyway (just speaking my experience here. And yeah I'm out Look I'm inviting jojo fans again)
man, it's literally how debate works. seems you never had a Hard debate in your life, you can easily have the same stuff with DB.

I'm not literal hating people that likes jojo. I just hate talking to them about jojo, talking with them about something that isn't jojo they're just fine for me. It's literally like saying "Hey wanna debate for over 24 hours till some of us give up and hey you mess up with jojo know the consequences, my fellow is coming" just look at here, i just wake 4 people ik i did provoking, but even if i didn't it'll just be the same outcome anyway (just speaking my experience here. And yeah I'm out Look I'm inviting jojo fans again)
Well you do you ig.

man, it's literally how debate works. seems you never had a Hard debate in your life, you can easily have the same stuff with DB.
Not some of fans aren't that diehard like jojo or opm or db on who's the strongest. I'm just about to say it's just like an average debate but, man you'll know once you debate with them. the funny thing the more you stay the more people coming at you which is rarely happens to me i even join in Dragon ball group just to say Goku will lose here but yet only one person handle my ass, he lose since the opponent is yogiri (I always debate on death battle fb group i rarely comments here on vs debate section, oh yeah this is fun and games section.)

Not some of fans aren't that diehard like jojo or opm or db on who's the strongest. I'm just about to say it's just like an average debate but, man you'll know once you debate with them. the funny thing the more you stay the more people coming at you which is rarely happens to me i even join in Dragon ball group just to say Goku will lose here but yet only one person handle my ass, he lose since the opponent is yogiri (I always debate on death battle fb group i rarely comments here on vs debate section, oh yeah this is fun and games section.)
I meant, you don't like debate with them, but you like go there and say "Goku Lose", just because it's funny?

kinda inconsistent tho

I meant, you don't like debate with them, but you like go there and say "Goku Lose", just because it's funny?

kinda inconsistent tho
That's me before i started to hate DB fans. And sometimes i just couldn't resist myself. Also disagree with acau negation like you guys said they're mainly talking which stands is the strongest no one said no one can counter it, and it's pretty common that that thing is kinda strong than the other stands even before the statements. Alsooo this is really the endlol.

Last edited:
So what is this fun and games section cause i am new here.
I tought you can debate cause its a debate site.
Why this gone off topic so bad.
Btw Joker still stomps.

Back