• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make JoJo Spam Again - Weather Report vs Gilgamesh

Okay so

Gil resists transmutation and having a High 6-C enviormental Destruction attack dropped on him

And Weather Report doesn't resist getting impaled by like hundreds of 7-B weapons

.... Did I miss something that made this fair

Also if they're 4 KM away, the thing Gil likes doing is pulling EA to nuke everything in the gap as shown in Grand ******, either that or just open portals next to the nerd who attacked them

Buy turning him into a snail the moment he looks at rainbows.

@DUMA

It's not listed as transmutation tho...?

"Gil resists transmutation"

"Transmutation lol"

Ugggghhhhhhh

That's apart of "magic" which Gil resists

Lemme grab my stuff

No, I mean Weather Report's ability isn't transmutation. It's shapeshifting.

Plus, Heavy Weather has other dura negating ways to kill Gil.

Oh wait only CCC Gil resists that

Okay that's good

Sir Ovens said:
No, I mean Weather Report's ability isn't transmutation. It's shapeshifting.

What's the difference between turning something into something and turning something into something, exactly?

But they turn into actual snails my dude. It affects anything with vision, even wildlife.

SO Chapter 133 Cover A
SO Chapter 134 Cover B

DMUA said:

What's the difference between turning something into something and turning something into something, exactly?
Idk, it's just listed as such on his page. I'd argue for transmutation, as it just seems more right, but this isn't a CRT.

If thats how it works then someone needs to change the description because what it says on the profile and what you are saying are very different things.

It does what it says.

It makes people think they are snails, so they become snails.

JoJo is weird like that.

Also would like to mention that even if Gil is resistant to thinking he's a snail, any snail that is created from Heavy Weather's ability can turn him into a snail.

AnonymousBlank said:
Thats mind manip then and Gil will never believe he is a snail so he won't become a snail. Gate of Danmaku gg
He still has other ways of killing Gil like turning the air into pure oxygen, poisoning Gil.

@Ovens

Pure oxygen doesn't poison people unless it is under extreme pressure. Ignoring the fact that Gil has potions and weapons that can heal him anyway.

Um... Weather killed someone canonically this way. To say that he can't do it just because it doesn't work that way in real life is kinda silly.

Also, I would need scans that show that these potions and weapons stop oxygen poisoning, and that Gil uses them in character.

What explanation is required for 7-B to 7-A danmaku against High 8-C at best durability? The guy gets turned into a pin cushion

The fact that the moment the fight starts, Gil looks at rainbows and turns into a snail?

Also Heavy Weather has High 7-C shields, not that it matters, just wanted to point that out.

Also, also, Heavy Weather one shots physically.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
"Any ability" GG

I really don't like reasons like this.
I mean no one would ever expect that kind of vote to be added, it's just throwing out something that the person in question thinks makes this fight either boring or one sided

Sir Ovens said:
The fact that the moment the fight starts, Gil looks at rainbows and turns into a snail?
Also Heavy Weather has High 7-C shields, not that it matters, just wanted to point that out.

Also, also, Heavy Weather one shots physically.
Gil resists

High 7-C which gets destroyed by 7-B and up danmaku

Building physicals are superior to City+ now?

Weather's page is listed as light manipulation being the cause of snail transformation, and it also falls under mind manipulation from what is being said here. So which would be right?

1) You have yet to show me Gil resists

2) Have you even looked at Weather Report's page? He has Island level AP.

3) Oxygen poisoning.

Kyschan21 said:
Weather's page is listed as light manipulation being the cause of snail transformation, and it also falls under mind manipulation from what is being said here. So which would be right?
Heavy Weather makes rainbows and anyone who can percieve light turns into snails thanks to them thinking that they are snails. Any of those created snails can turn other people and things into snails if they touch them.

@Ovens

The explanation of the ability you gave makes it mind manip, the explanation on the site makes it mind manip. Gil resists via his stupidly large ego.

I know exactly what it says but you said physically.

What does o2 poisoning have to do with physicals?

Heavy Weather is not Weather Report. Heavy Weather does have Island level physical AP.

And Gil can also turn into a snail just by touching anything else that was turned into a snail.

Isn't Heavy Weather Island Level AP by destroying the Ozone layer through manipulation but not directly hitting the opponent?

As for Gil touching a snail is unlikely, one it is circumstantial for a snail to suddenly touch him by falling and second he would never even dare touch one or let one touch him because of his ego

They are everywhere. You can even see it in the scan above. There's no where Gil can go without accidentally touching one. Birds can fall out of the sky and be snails. The bugs in the ground can be snails. The people around them can be snails.

He'd probably touch it

With a nuclear sword induced impact

Back