• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 7.5: Massive Fern Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7.

Intro​

Yerrrrrp. I'm back.

While I'm working on the next Big CRT, I wanna knock some stuff out the way.

Fern should have the same exact abilities and resistances as Finn as of his Blade Of Grass - Reboot keys, alongside the abilities of the Finn Sword and the Grass Sword, except Instinctive Reaction as it's shown he's not like that anymore.

Explanation​

Fern is the creation of the combination of the Finn Sword and the Grass Sword given life. The Finn Sword is an alternate reality Finn who was pretty much the main character of the series until his other reality counterpart turned him into a sword. That Finn is then possessed by the demon inside of the Grass Sword, turning him into Fern.

Supports​

Fern can do many things Finn can.
He is as acrobatic as Finn.
Even his Spiky Grass Fist is pretty much a copy of Finn's Spiky Telekinetic Spirit Prosthetic Arm.
Throughout his existence he has Finn's memories.

He's pretty much Finn, but made out of grass.

Blade Of Grass - Reboot key

At the moment Finn's profile isn't currently broken down into these kinds of keys so we can't see what abilities & resistances he has for that. Do you have a sandbox where this is detailed?

Okay, right off the bat I'm fine with most of the abilities carrying over from Finn to Fern, but I have doubts regarding the Resistance to Heat unless Fern has demonstrated that himself.

His body is made up of a different substance than Finn's body, and there's no guarantee that the resistance to heat that Finn's body possesses is shared by the grassy body of Fern.

Otherwise, things look fine.

Okay, right off the bat I'm fine with most of the abilities carrying over from Finn to Fern, but I have doubts regarding the Resistance to Heat unless Fern has demonstrated that himself.

His body is made up of a different substance than Finn's body, and there's no guarantee that the resistance to heat that Finn's body possesses is shared by the grassy body of Fern.

Otherwise, things look fine.
I can agree with this then

As the Finn Sword was created in S6E19, the abilities in Finn's profile that happened after that episode won't be given.

This includes these two
further Minor Transmutation (When he does get transformed into an egg by Magic Man, he can still move around, and even after being mixed into bread, he can move as said bread), Extreme Electricity Manipulation (After drinking from the Sacred Spring, he is immune to most, if not all, natural forms of electricity)

Didn't realise this before but Holy shit Finn conjured up an ethereal prosthetic arm through sheer spite to reach into outer space so he could rip his father's arm out for abandoning him.

H-how dark was this show again?

Didn't realise this before but Holy shit Finn conjured up an ethereal prosthetic arm through sheer spite to reach into outer space so he could rip his father's arm out for abandoning him.

H-how dark was this show again?
Dark

Also his dad was pretty much the reason why he lost his arm in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back