• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 12.5: Multiversal Multigoonal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7, Part 7.5, Part 7.9, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12.

PB said that Responsibility Demands Sacrifice. I am sacrificing my braincells in this thread.

Hello everyone.

Succeeding the first failed thread (part 12), it's my first time tackling tier 2 AT.
Now I didn't actually want to make this based on the fact that I hate anything involving tier 2, but due to recent events I'm intrigued to do so.

Proposition​

I propose to scale a handful of characters to 2-A.
Edit:
You think I should add all the feats for Low 2-C as well just to support the possibility of Low 2-C?
Now it's either Low 2-C or 2-A

The Cosmology​

The cosmology of adventure time is the existence of the Cosmic Imagination, which in itself is the multiverse.
The Cosmic Imagination is the dream of a dreamer in an alternate reality. Akin to how a dreamer dreams the existence of Prismo.
People are capable of dreaming universes into existence.
The multiverse of Adventure Time is an infinite multiverse.
Source of above is the Enchiridion.
Seems simple enough.

The Tier 2 Feats​

Although the reality of adventure time is insanely large and powerful, it's not indestructible. In fact, many people scale to the power of the entire multiverse.
Evergreen's Crown
Evergreen, S6E24
Balthus: I'm with Chatsberry. If this comet hits, we four indeed may perish. But the Elements we embody — Fire, Ice, Candy, and Slime — will live on! But a misplaced wish could cause irreversible damage to the very structure of existence!
Wish Magic is insanely powerful magic. The Ice King's Crown is founded on Wish Magic. And the danger of a specific wish is capable of causing irreversible damage to the structure of existence itself.
Seems simple enough.

Darren's Potential Power

Something Big, S6E10
Darren: I promise, as well, to deliver destruction so thorough that all realities are affected.
Maja: Okay. We'll talk about that.
Darren: All realities.
Darren states that he can deliver destruction so thorough that every reality is affected.

The support to this is in the same episode with the statement below
Darren: It's over, Princess. Prepare to be annihilated across all dimensions.
And when he says this, he powers up an energy beam.
Showing that Darren scales to this.

Vampire King's Essence

Checkmate, S7E12
Princess Bubblegum: Okay, great. 'Cause I need you to go to the secret catacombs and bury this nasty bucket of sludge in the deep-deep down. [holds up the bucket that contains all the vampire essence] Just be uber-duber careful not to drop it. Pure vampire essence this powerful could kaboom reality off its whack.
The pure vampire essence of the vampire king is strong enough to pretty much body reality.

Clock Titans

Prismo The Wishmaster, F&CE4
Fionna: What the heck are those things?
Prismo: That's the Time Core. I don't think they're actually alive. Maybe? They send time waves throughout the multiverse that are experienced as the passage of time.
They manipulate the passage of time by beating on each other.

Farmworld Finn Destroys Reality

Crossover, S7E23
Prismo: Listen! Something, really bad, is about to go down. [A hologram of the Enchiridion appears above Prismo's finger] Ice Finn is using his world's Enchiridion to build a portal to the multiverse. I literally do not know what will happen if he succeeds, but it could def's be catastrophic to the architecture of these realities. Now if that happens, my boss, let me repeat that, my BOSS will hold ME responsible, and by proxy, y'all both be in the dip too.
So Farmworld Finn was capable of bodying the multiverse alongside the Enchiridion.
Now with just words you can say "huhhh we don't know what would actually happen muahahaha" whatever.
We see in the actual scene that the multiverse's universes just pop, signifying them being destroyed.
And Finn also says this
Finn: Woah yeah! That way he can't open the portal and nobody gets obliterated!
His plan was wrong. But it shows that they interpreted Prismo's words as "people will die throughout the multiverse".

Peppermint Butler's Egg​

Wizard City
Pep's Egg: I grow too large for this soufflé you call space-time!
Pep: Uh-oh.
Pep's Egg: Aah! Coconteppi!
Yeah Peppermint Butlet's egg is weirdly powerful because of the dark magic it's imbued with that it strengthened itself to a point where it's beyond space-time.
It was so strong that it blew up.

Catalyst Comet

The Enchiridion
Pretty much everything here
"The Comet Collided. It was, at last, the end.

The massive explosion sent clouds of dust over the planet, blocking the sun for hundreds of years, bringing about an Age of Extinction.

In a nearby dimension, a sleeping being -- perhaps that which dreams out universe that which slumbers beneath the surface of Reality -- began to awaken. Its eyes opened wide at the magnitude of the catastrophe.

The ancient elementals, our universe, all disappeared as the dream dissolved. The sleeper yawned, reached for its crown on the nigh stand, put it in and looked through the widow. In the sky, a ball of light. The sleeper was stunned by this apocalyptic coincidence and realized that it was a comet much like the one in his dream, coming closer.

In moments, the Comet would destroy the Sleepers world. His only hope was the vague, unlikely possibility that yet another sleeper who had been dreaming him and indeed, the dream within the dream.

But did it matter, O Reader. Who was dreaming whom. For no matter how you cut it, it was perfectly clear in the final sentence of our tale, The end was near."

Scans, they're on the last page.

This would imply the Catalyst Comet not only destroyed the "world beneath reality" but killed the sleeper who dreamed the universe into existence. This would qualify for a Low 2-C feat for Comets, such as Finn's and The Liches.

If you're wondering why it didn't destroy the earth in the first paragraph, the Comets aren't necessarily bringers of destruction, but bringers of change. It wasn't in the destiny of earth to be destroyed, so the comets didn't destroy the world or universe.

Additionally, another Catalyst Comet was strongly implied to have the ability to make beings one with the universe.

I've been around forever and experienced so much impossible junk. I've embodied all that is good...and evil. And now we're here. It's unprecedented. And I give you the choice. Come with me to the end...and beginning, or struggle here for awhile, like a beautiful autumn leaf.
~ The Purple Comet​
Additionally, the Comet refers to it as a "new mode of existence".

Source
And we see even more about that when it says the Catalyst Comet will bring the end of existence.

Supported when Finn says that Orgalorg (who planned to absorb the comet) was gonna do this
The Comet, S6E43
Finn: Jake, no! Don't worry, man, I'm working out a plan! [panicking and looking around] Freakin' bing-bong! Jake's gonna fulfill his croak dream after all! And that dirty umbrella is gonna enslave the universe!
On top of that, when the Catalyst Comet merges Martin with the universe, the Enchiridion goes in depth about it. It actually merges people with the Cosmic Imagination, which is 2-A.
Specifically based on the wording though, just like what Amelia said above.

The Catalyst Comet is also capable of destroying the time room, which houses the Clock Titans. Destroying the time room means destroying them, which is 2-A.

More Tier-2 Feats​

Finn's 4d Sword​

Finn made a black hole that transcended Space and Time, then he made a sword capable of destroying it.

Simple enough

Finn Dreaming Puhoy​

Through out the episode of "Puhoy", Finn is placed in an alternate Pillow Universe where he lives decades of his life in there.
Later we see the dimension get destroyed when he wakens.

After that, we get a scene of Finn confirming that it was a dream.
Finn: Huh? Oh. Uhh, I don't know, man. I just had the number one wildest dream.
Jake: Really?
Finn: Yeah! I was-- [His phone starts to ring, then he answers it.] Hello? Oh hey! Oh. [chuckles] Yeah, thanks! Yeah, okay, bye. [hangs up] That was Flame Princess. She said she didn't get my joke until just now and that it's really funny and awesome!
BMO: [laughs]. Ha ha! I knew it!
Jake: Yeah, that's great man. Now what about this dream?
Finn: What dream?
Jake: The dream you were just talking about.
Finn: Huh?
Jake: Just a second ago!
Finn: [shrugs]
Jake: The dream you just had in the pillow fort!
Meaning he dreamed the universe into existence.
Why isn't this just a regular dream?

Well in Adventure Time, there is no such thing as a regular dream.

And this will be explained in the next part

Cosmic Owl's Dream Dimensions​

The Cosmic Owl is shown in hoots to have the capability to enter peoples' dreams.
These dreams are very real. Very very real. The only thing specifically making them "dreams" is the person's existence in them.

This is shown in how the Cosmic Owl pulled Gunter out of the dream she was in, and the dream still existed. Or how the owl enters and exits dreams and they still exist.
Or when the Gunter dream figure specifically is blown away (Gunter wakes up) but the dream space still exists.

This is fully shown with Finn, as the owl wakes him up, removing him from the dreamscape, but going back to sleep puts him in that same dimension.
"it might be similar"
We see the cosmic owl going into his room after Finn comes back to the dream.

The dream space is real. Every dream is another reality.

Now, a dream that was shown to be another universe is in...

Fionna and Cake's dimension.​

This dimension is originally shown in the Fionna and Cake episode of Adventure Time as one of Ice Kings (and others) stories.
But we find out in the Fionna and Cake series that its actually another universe that was created.

Eventually, Prismo noted that he wasn't allowed to make universes for himself. So what he did was place their universe in his imagination.
Because Ice King's magic was removed from his body, the magic sustaining that universe was gone, changing the dimension and everybody in it.

Basically, Ice King's powers sustained the existence of an entire universe. When the magic was gone, the dimension was too.

How Do People Scale?​

These are not isolated incidents in the slightest.

Orgalorg​

Orgalorg consistently scales to the Catalyst Comets, although not fully.

Disclaimer. The Catalyst Comets do not have tier 2 kinetic energy, so people don't scale just for withstanding it or stopping it.

In his first showing, he managed to fully grasp the actual comet. Later, he fought G4, and lost.
So he initially combatted G4 without the full power of the comet, but this is just supporting the next fact.

Orgalorg blatantly absorbed the power of the comet.
Did he absorb the entirety of its power? No. But it managed to absorb a decent amount of it.

And as we know, people who scale to partially 2-A, scale to 2-A. You don't scale to partial infinity.
That's that.
Will original Orgalorg scale to that? Through different methods, but the Grass Sword chopping up the tendrils absorbing the power show that the Grass Sword scales to that.

Coconteppi​

Coconteppi is stated to be magic's original power.
Wizard City
Dr. Caledonius: Millions of years ago, the usurpers of Wizard City hid his body away to deny and suppress the darkness that had been magic's original power. Our secret order of wizards have been searching for centuries. For even death could not contain his power forever. The ichor was diluted upon discovery.
So his power would scale above the power of pretty much all magic, including Darren and Evergreen's Crown.

This stretches to the "tiny bit of dark magic" used by Pep But, who created that egg with dark magic.

Marceline​

Marceline directly absorbed the Vampire King's essence, instead of just weirdly absorbing him like before.

Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant​

Matched a beam from Darren. Ellie also existed back during the time of Darren's ancient time, and should scale to that time of constant war that apparently could **** up all of reality.

The Lich​

The Lich is stated to be the second most powerful evil entity in all of the Ooo universe, scaling him above Darren and Coconteppi.
In the Farmworld universe, the Lich fought Farmworld Finn.

Hunson Abadeer​

Abadeer states that he's pretty much the most powerful force to be reckoned with.
Now, he's not omniscient. But this would scale him above the Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant.
Now, before the "he doesn't know who that is", he read the Enchiridion, which has Eli in there. He also knows of a bunch of events that happen in Ooo, as his encyclopedia has a bunch of creatures he wasn't even in Ooo to see, meaning his source of information is pretty much from the reader's eyes as well.

He'd scale to Coconteppi. He'd know about him as well due to existing since time immemorial and knowing he'd exist.

He'd scale to the Lich too, for being his rival and all. The Lich would scale to him too.

GOLB​

GOLB is stated to be the the most powerful force in the universe in S10E13
Come Along With Me, S10E13
Betty: What... You're trying to stop me!? [Pushes Ice King away] When I'm this close to harnessing the most powerful force in the universe and finally saving you!?

Actual Scaling Chain​

Now the actual scaling chain to tie this into the regular scaling. Bold are people with feats of 2-A, italicized are people with direct immediate scaling to 2-A.

Finn chops up (2-A) Orgalorg's Vines from his insides with the Grass Vine. Finn w/ Grass Vine scales relative via cutting the vines and slicing up his thin stellar 2-A body.

Finn smacks (2-A) Farmworld Finn with (2-A) Grass Vine, scales to Farmworld Finn's dura and AP.

Grass Vine (2-A) becomes Fern by merging with the Finn Sword. Fern scales.

The Lich fights Farmworld Finn (2-A). His hand gets chopped off and is split through the multiverse.

Later key Finn fights Fern (2-A), and the Lich hand (2-A) is capable of fighting Finn and Fern (2-A).

Grumbo melts Finn's Small Sword (2-A), and the Grass Knight Fern (2-A) is stronger than Grumbo.

Orgalorg (2-A) fights Grob Gob Glob Grod. He scales.

Finn w/ Night Sword (who'd already scale to 2-A) gets his sword infused with Abadeer's (2-A) dark magic and fights Grass Knight Fern.

Gunter scales slightly behind by holding his own with Flamicorn and slapping Abadeer (2-A), 2 consistent feats, Orgalorg's regular AP upscales from that and he'd be in the ballpark of the other Primordials.
Then the same scaling we have. Gumball Guardians boom the Lich (2-A). Susan absorbs their energy. Grass Sword (2-A) takes over and bodies her.

Then those who scale to Finn who fought Fern. GOLB's goons scale to Marceline and Finn and everybody else.

With the amount of people that actually have feats or direct scaling to 2-A, it's very consistent in the long run.

Conclusion​

God Tiers are updated to 2-A.
Those who scale to/from them will be 2-A.

Agree: KingTempest, Planck69, Dalesean027, DemonGodMitchAubin, ssgengar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Greatsage13th, Harith0cell, Nullflowerblush, Mamaroza, Flowerguy2, Js250476, TyranoDoom30, Galvino, Aolphl, ProfectusInfinity, HammerStrikes219, E6pire, Kachon123, Floxy178, Tr&Lokumu
Disagree:
Neutral: Damage3245

Last edited:
Well, there's a lot here. I'll try and respond to each point soon.

Further Support of the crown having said capacity comes from Fionna and Cake with the whole plot revolving around the crown's ability to empower an entire universe with magic and sustain it as such pretty casually which is stated like several times to be outright the case lol. Actually he wouldn't even just be empowering a universe either as it also becomes a plot point that he would completely rewrite Fionna's universe through empowering it with magic so its actually low 2-C, Though I suppose this would be for Ice King and much lower on the spectrum than the 2-A proposed here

Last edited:
For VK’s essence, is PB aware of how large the cosmology actually is when she says that it could mess with reality if spilled?

Yeah but still it's there
There's said to be no known weapon that can harm the lich and that's after the creation of the 4d sword that destroyed that black hole so that's that too
There's another side to that though in that nobody has tried to use a 4D sword on the Lich so it can't be known as a weapon that can harm the Lich either way.

There's another side to that though in that nobody has tried to use a 4D sword on the Lich so it can't be known as a weapon that can harm the Lich either way.
It's support. And the fact that PB's seen that and her first instinct is "get Billy's gauntlet" says a lot

It's support. And the fact that PB's seen that and her first instinct is "get Billy's gauntlet" says a lot
Wasn't the device that could create the sword destroyed by the creation of the 4D sword? So they wouldn't have access to it as an option anyway. I wouldn't say that it is a strong support in this case.

Leaning towards agreeing, the newer statements from Fionna and Cake make it far more consistent that these characters are that powerful. For Ice King to be capable of supplying an entire universe with Magical Power yet regularly be displayed as a B-Tier Villian in terms of power by the Main Cast of Adventure Time is pretty telling.

It's also consistent with the idea that Ooovians like Finn, Jake, Marceline, etc are regularly and consistently stated or shown to be capable of being threats to some of the strongest entities in the Adventure Time Universe (The Lich, Orgalorg, Abadeer, etc.)

the supporting feats of definitely make this more consistent.

tbh L2C at the very least feels like a given with the amount of consistency here, idk about 2A tho.

I feel like the statement would be framed differently if it was just trying to say "No weapons attempted on the Lich have worked except this gauntlet" and not "No weapons that we know exist will work against The Lich except this Gauntlet."

Even if we say that this could have been knowledge passed down to her, for someone as old and knowledgeable on Ooo's lore as Bubblegum to make such a definitive statement implies no weapon she has seen has changed this frame of mind(which should include a sword that we saw her witness the creation of and have seen that she understands the composition of.)

taking PB's statement verbatim seems less assumptive here tbh.

Last edited:
I mean, normal ass Farmworld Finn can hurt and take attacks from the Scarab, who can canonically hurt and damage Prismo
A fair point, but Prismo himself has no durability feats. He only has a "Likely" for his current durability rating with no justifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back