• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 12.5: Multiversal Multigoonal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw the Lich hand drop into the map and it wasn't even fit to show the actual universes
Screenshot_2023-10-18_at_11.png

Those blobs aren't universes peeps. There's a lot more
Pretty sure they are actual universes. Not arguing against 2-A though.

i don't vote on CRTs any longer, unfortunately
but i'd like to ask it because i couldn't get it 100%: Finn will no longer have 5-A keys, all of them will be upgraded to 2-A, is that it?

Didn't Fionna fail to break a wooden plank over her leg?
That is a good point to address the lower end feats and consistency does still matter even for Tier 2s and Tier 1s matters.

There is also the issue of there being the Farmworld Finn and OG Finn.

If memories serves me right, OG Finn originally wish for the Lich via Prismo to never exist only for that to backfire on his face when the Farmworld timeline came into existence as it only delayed his arrival rather than never exist at all.

That is also ignoring the fact we have different versions of the characters we know not necessarily have the exact same history and could have something different from the original one.

Fionna and Cake don't even have tier 2 scaling
Cake definitely is scaling to Scarab.
Scarab doesn't have a profile either, and isn't part of this thread. Save it for another time.
Okay, I'll just explain a little and leave it there.

Vampire King ~ Cake ~ Scarab ~ Prismo

Fionna > Candy Queen[PB never really accepted her magical side and in this case the Crown's madness makes her use her full potential as an elemental] ~ Winter King[He claims to have complete control over the Crown so he scales to the full power of the Crown]

Last edited:
There is also the issue of there being the Farmworld Finn and OG Finn.

If memories serves me right, OG Finn originally wish for the Lich via Prismo to never exist only for that to backfire on his face when the Farmworld timeline came into existence as it only delayed his arrival rather than never exist at all.
Yeah
That is also ignoring the fact we have different versions of the characters we know not necessarily have the exact same history and could have something different from the original one.
Wdym?

This Farmworld Finn in F&C is the same one from the last one, just much older

Wdym?

This Farmworld Finn in F&C is the same one from the last one, just much older
And became the Ice King for Farmworld Finn.

Remember Farmworld Finn gone mad when he put on the crown. Case in point, this entire video.

Also we didn’t see Older Farmworld Finn till the latest show revealed him when he is older

I must misinterpret what you're saying

What u arguing?
Not arguing about the scaling and shit (Although I can understand Damage’s concerns regarding the scaling as it can get sketchy there)

Such as why Lich is willing to wish for death of all living things on a world (something that was also confirmed although that is technically spoilers territory for the Fiona and Cake show as well as least in the aftermath for such a wish even though I am disappointed with his depression and getting transmuted by Betty-GOLB).

Anyway, the main point is what we gonna do about confirmed alternate versions of characters we know to exist.

Not arguing about the scaling and shit (Although I can understand Damage’s concerns regarding the scaling as it can get sketchy there)

Such as why Lich is willing to wish for death of all living things on a world (something that was also confirmed although that is technically spoilers territory for the Fiona and Cake show as well as least in the aftermath for such a wish even though I am disappointed with his depression and getting transmuted by Betty-GOLB).

Anyway, the main point is what we gonna do about confirmed alternate versions of characters we know to exist and shit.
Depends

Most of these characters are just the same versions with different history

So Vampire King in main timeline and Vampire King in new timeline w/out crown would pretty much be the same

Simon w/ crown and farmworld simon w/ crown would be the same

But then people like queen candy and bubblegum wouldn't scale to each other

Is there anything preventing Upgrades from being added to profiles? Because a lot of support votes have come in so far. A few objections that were made also seem to have been resolved.

Dreamers only create universes or they have a relationship of reality and unreality with what they dream? because depending on the answer this CRT may be affected by the review of the tier system.

Dreamers only create universes or they have a relationship of reality and unreality with what they dream? because depending on the answer this CRT may be affected by the review of the tier system.
It's not a relationship of reality and unreality. It's just the generation of a new reality alongside them.

Old man Prismo doesn't have a relationship of that nature with prismo. He just created em with dreams. Same thing

Last edited:
This has 3 staff agreements, can this be applied? Or does KT's vote not count since he's the OP (I don't know the rules about that)?

This has 3 staff agreements, can this be applied? Or does KT's vote not count since he's the OP (I don't know the rules about that)?

OP's vote still counts. KT doesn't stop being a staff member just because he posted the thread.

Sorry it took me ages to get to this.
Umm, reading through the entire OP, I think not every single point is super strong justification for 2-A in isolation, but looking at everything in tandem, I feel like it all works well enough to support the overall premise. So yeah, the OP seems fine to me personally.

Sorry it took me ages to get to this.
Umm, reading through the entire OP, I think not every single point is super strong justification for 2-A in isolation, but looking at everything in tandem, I feel like it all works well enough to support the overall premise. So yeah, the OP seems fine to me personally.
It has been approved by most people, and I think it seems logical. How long does it take for profiles to update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back