• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lich Revisions (Adventure Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Bestowal should be possibly, I agree with Damage on that. But other one should be ok.

Here he talks about the unknown of what he can do through the portal and the damage he can do to these realities. There is nothing about erasing the universes from existence.

No scans

This looks good as well

It's just fire manipulation

No scans again

This is Radiation Manipulation. If that liquid thing is radiation

No scans

Being the embodiment of something (abstraction) does not by itself grant Abstract Existence. It requires the feat of regeneration/immortality related to that abstraction.

So, I disagree with these two

Fair

Need scans

I don't think this would be passive without context. His effort there was to get to Finn anyway. But I agree with mind manipulation regardless.

This looks good as well

This is the same mind manipulation he did to Finn. He's not sending them somewhere else or creating a void.

It's only talking about the fact that wizards can sometimes experience the future and the past as if they were the same thing. Not that the present, past and future are one.

So, I disagree with this too

Too vague IMO

Fair

It's the same as what I said about existence erasure. He doesn't say that Licht will destroy the multiverse, just that the damage to this realities caused by him would be unknown if he opens a portal to the multiverse

I don't see why this would grant him infinite stamina
Agree with this

I strongly disagree with this
I answer again:
Lich usually uses expressions such as "Fall", "Stop", "Cease" to capture the minds of his opponents. But even though he didn't do anything in the scene I showed, Finn fell under his influence.
Agree with this
Benimōru and I discussed most of the things in the Crt, and I removed most of the things that he did not agree with. For this reason, I will also record you in the light of what he said

You are talking nonsense, most of them are wrong
•I changed my mind, but I will say this about creating a portal. The Lich did not create a portal due to his own actions. After Enchiridon was destroyed, Enchiridon was a portal created by him.

•The passive haxes you offer do not meet the passive factors

•I'm not sure about Attack Potency and Range

Last edited:
I changed my mind, but I will say this about creating a portal. The Lich did not create a portal due to his own actions. After Enchiridon was destroyed, Enchiridon was a portal created by him.
In the episode "The Crossover", the Lich also created a portal and came very close to reaching the Multiverse, so the Lich still achieves this ability with the Enchiradion.
•The passive haxes you offer do not meet the passive factors

•I'm not sure about Attack Potency and Range
These were discussed in the Crt. The Lich will gain Multiverse+ Range with the Enchiradion, and only a new reason will be added to its AP. The passive haxes given match the definition.

I have mostly the same thoughts as Mitch where I agree with most things but Damage pointed out some parts.

I still think the The Lich need Corrosion Inducement and Deconstruction(if he doesn't already) for what he did to the candy tree and the road in Mortal Folly simply by passing by, i think those qualifies as Decon/Corro rather than Corruption but i could be wrong. The bit about his Fire resist could be more supported given that he can hold his green flame in his hands without issues when those could severely burn and one shot Jake who has his own Fire Resist. Iirc he should also has resistance to Reality warping with the Enchiridion as Prismo power were unable to effect him and instead has to sent Finn&Jake in directly. Enhances senses for being able to see and hear as just a hand. Supernatural Willpower/Pain Resist: shrug off getting his hand cut off, laughed when his skull was being ripped open

I still think the The Lich need Corrosion Inducement and Deconstruction(if he doesn't already) for what he did to the candy tree and the road in Mortal Folly simply by passing by, i think those qualifies as Decon/Corro rather than Corruption but i could be wrong.
What Lich is doing fits the definition of Corruption quite well, but I don't see a problem with adding the Corrosion Inducement you said.
Deconstruction
Lich will obtain this for turning Old Man Prismo into dust.
The bit about his Fire resist could be more supported given that he can hold his green flame in his hands without issues when those could severely burn and one shot Jake who has his own Fire Resist.
Fine
Iirc he should also has resistance to Reality warping with the Enchiridion as Prismo power were unable to effect him and instead has to sent Finn&Jake in directly
No. Prismo explained in the episode: There was something limiting his powers (this was probably his boss), so he sent Finn, the owner of the wish, there. So the reason he can't get involved in events is not because the Enchiradion is found on the Lich.
Enhances senses for being able to see and hear as just a hand.
Fine
Supernatural Willpower/Pain Resist: shrug off getting his hand cut off, laughed when his skull was being ripped open
Fine

Also in Together Again when New Death got seal by the talisman Margaret gave Finn and Jake, he was unable to move or use his powers at all but The Lich as only a hand was able to do all that so he should have Resistance to Sealing as well

Also in Together Again when New Death got seal by the talisman Margaret gave Finn and Jake, he was unable to move or use his powers at all but The Lich as only a hand was able to do all that so he should have Resistance to Sealing as well
Well, I've already mentioned this in the crt already. If there are new things that come to your mind, you can say them before the CRT closes.

Well, I've already mentioned this in the crt already. If there are new things that come to your mind, you can say them before the CRT closes.
Ok, thanks for putting up with me repeating points. The only other abilities than i can think of is Water Walking as in the scene where he broke out of the Guardian's crystal there was water between him and Finn but we see him cross that distance simply by walking, maybe it's an effect of his Time Stop idk. The second is Acrobatics, as after he opened the portal to the time room we can see him jump and maneuver across the floating/spinning platform with ease. Kinda useless abilities considering he has Flight ik, but just want to include them. Now the next one is a bit questionable, it's Regeneration Negation and Immortality Negation, why ? Cuz Sweet Pea was able to "kill" The Lich Hand by simply stabbing it with Finn thin ass sword when from what we know it takes a lot more than that to defeat/incapacitate The Lich. Ok that's all i can think of for now

Ok, thanks for putting up with me repeating points.
Your Welcome.
The only other abilities than i can think of is Water Walking as in the scene where he broke out of the Guardian's crystal there was water between him and Finn but we see him cross that distance simply by walking, maybe it's an effect of his Time Stop idk.
Fine, that's is Free Movement. I will add this
The second is Acrobatics, as after he opened the portal to the time room we can see him jump and maneuver across the floating/spinning platform with ease. Kinda useless abilities considering he has Flight ik, but just want to include them.
Fine. I will also add this.
Now the next one is a bit questionable, it's Regeneration Negation and Immortality Negation, why ? Cuz Sweet Pea was able to "kill" The Lich Hand by simply stabbing it with Finn thin ass sword when from what we know it takes a lot more than that to defeat/incapacitate The Lich. Ok that's all i can think of for now
Can you explain this a little more?

Can you explain this a little more?
Well we know the lich is extremely hardy thanks to his multiple forms of Immortality so realistically a small hole poke through him like that shouldn't be able to defeat him, not to mention his Low-Mid regen (though idk how that works with him only being a hand) so it stands to reason that Sweet Pea must've negated it all for him to defeat the Lich in such a way. Maybe you can correct me on this

Well we know the lich is extremely hardy thanks to his multiple forms of Immortality so realistically a small hole poke through him like that shouldn't be able to defeat him, not to mention his Low-Mid regen
Lich has Low-Godly regen
(though idk how that works with him only being a hand)
Lich gets this from renewing his severed hand (in Jake body)
so it stands to reason that Sweet Pea must've negated it all for him to defeat the Lich in such a way. Maybe you can correct me on this
As I understand it, you are trying to scale this ability to Sweetie P, but Lich and Sweetie P are not technically the same beings.

Lich has Low-Godly regen

Lich gets this from renewing his severed hand (in Jake body)

As I understand it, you are trying to scale this ability to Sweetie P, but Lich and Sweetie P are not technically the same beings.
They are tho, him having flesh and being "alive" shouldn't really change or give him new abilties, if anything he lost most of it due to the transformation, by that logic his Perception Manip and Fear Manip shouldn't count as they were also in SP's body. Also Lich's current Empathic and Transmutation Resistance came from Sweet Pea so we have already accept it as such

Wasn't a thread already made for 2-A Adventure Time? It was accepted I believe, but wasn't applied.

Wasn't a thread already made for 2-A Adventure Time? It was accepted I believe, but wasn't applied.
2-A adventure time was applied
Except you mean some specific profiles
If you just mean the series then its applied infact, primordials were given 2-A iirc
Or just the very tops like the enchiridian or the mind or whatever you call that their God

My point is that proposing 2-A here is redundant, as that was already accepted in another thread before

Lich has Low-Godly regen
I think based on the dream Finn had about Billy's death, Lich should only have this with the Enchiridion as he was seen chanting a spell with it then regenerate a new body. Without it we had only seen him heal Low-Mid level injuries, and we know his regen cant be High-Mid or higher since he was unable to regenerate a new body from his hand despite it being decades, if he was Low-Godly in base such a feat should be more than easy unless you want to argue the Grass vine has Low-Godly regen Negation

They are tho, him having flesh and being "alive" shouldn't really change or give him new abilties, if anything he lost most of it due to the transformation, by that logic his Perception Manip and Fear Manip shouldn't count as they were also in SP's body. Also Lich's current Empathic and Transmutation Resistance came from Sweet Pea so we have already accept it as such
Actually, I'm undecided, but I'm not sure about its viability.
My point is that proposing 2-A here is redundant, as that was already accepted in another thread before
Many characters have become 2a, yes, but their ranges have not changed (I don't know if this is a mistake or because it should be). My goal here is at least to get the Lich to add Multiverse+ range with the Enchiradion.

2-A adventure time was applied
Except you mean some specific profiles
If you just mean the series then its applied infact, primordials were given 2-A iirc
Or just the very tops like the enchiridian or the mind or whatever you call that their God
Basically all the top tiers including some of the main casts tho puzzlingly most of the profile havent been updated

Actually, I'm undecided, but I'm not sure about its viability.
Hey the wiki already treat as such and logically it make sense. SP is literally just the Lich's body with added flesh and the mind of a child, SP is so unaware of the Lich's power that it wouldn't make sense for him to have more. The series doesn't really tell or hint at him having different abilities than the Lich or any reasons to, in fact most of his showings uses the Lich's powers indicating a clear connection between the two, other than that he's practically powerless

I think based on the dream Finn had about Billy's death, Lich should only have this with the Enchiridion as he was seen chanting a spell with it then regenerate a new body. Without it we had only seen him heal Low-Mid level injuries, and we know his regen cant be High-Mid or higher since he was unable to regenerate a new body from his hand despite it being decades, if he was Low-Godly in base such a feat should be more than easy unless you want to argue the Grass vine has Low-Godly regen Negation
We do not know if the Lich learned about the Low-Godly Regeneration with the Enchiradion. The Lich's main goal there was to go to the Time Room, and he took over Billy's body, the most inconspicuous idea, in order to create the portal (so that he could collect gems). The lich probably had this ability before, because he was able to return to his former form after transforming himself into a liquid.
you want to argue the Grass vine has Low-Godly regen Negation
No. The Lich managed to regenerate itself after the attack from the Grass Sword.

Many characters have become 2a, yes, but their ranges have not changed (I don't know if this is a mistake or because it should be). My goal here is at least to get the Lich to add Multiverse+ range with the Enchiradion.
Other than Prismo and Golb, i dont think the others have any reason to have 2-A range at least in their base, AP =/= Range after all. I hardly doubt Finn & Jakes has Multiversal range without the Enchiridion but Lich with the Enchiridion should definitely have Multiversal+ range

Hey the wiki already treat as such and logically it make sense. SP is literally just the Lich's body with added flesh and the mind of a child, SP is so unaware of the Lich's power that it wouldn't make sense for him to have more. The series doesn't really tell or hint at him having different abilities than the Lich or any reasons to, in fact most of his showings uses the Lich's powers indicating a clear connection between the two, other than that he's practically powerless
I'm not so sure about this, but I'll add it to the crt.
Lich with the Enchiridion should definitely have Multiversal+ range
That's what I'm talking about.

I'm not so sure about this, but I'll add it to the crt.
I mean, if they're the same person, why would Sweetie P want to kill Lich's hand?

We do not know if the Lich learned about the Low-Godly Regeneration with the Enchiradion. The Lich's main goal there was to go to the Time Room, and he took over Billy's body, the most inconspicuous idea, in order to create the portal (so that he could collect gems). The lich probably had this ability before, because he was able to return to his former form after transforming himself into a liquid.

No. The Lich managed to regenerate itself after the attack from the Grass Sword.
There are clear counter-argument to Lich having Low-godly in base as again as i've mentioned, he was unable to regenerate a new body for himself as a hand when such a feat can easily be done by High-Mid regen let alone sth as high as Low-godly and the "overtime" argument cant really be use as the Lich stayed a hand for far longer . The Lich was in the snail body (as we see) then he read the Enchiridion, got his old body back then attack Billy, we saw all of this in Finn's dream, this support him only having Low-godly with the Enchiridion. Transforming to liquid would only give you Low-high and only in said liquid form, nowhere near as Low-godly and again still couldn't heal from a High-Mid level injuries so cant even be that

I mean, if they're the same person, why would Sweetie P want to kill Lich's hand?
Same body, power and potential for evil but different mind and morality, the entire episode was about nature vs nurture. Tho i dont see how The Lich's body but with the mind of a pre-schooler should really give him new ability when that isn't stated or hinted anywhere, if anything he shares most of his ability with the Lich, if they were entirely separated and unrelated entities this wouldn't be the case. SP's entire existence is based around the Lich(like he's literally built around the Lich) and SP as an individual has nothing special going on about him that would warrant an ability that the Lich don't have when he'd already share and draw so much power from the Lich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back