• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5.

It's time for Part 6, Lifting Strength. Thank you all for the contributions up until now, still have more to go, but yeah this is it.

The Values​

The value of the new lifting strength numbers lie here.

235951.21911 kg (Class K)
49948310.9706 kg (Class M)
5.658965e13 kg (Class G)
1.5422141e13 (Class T) - Half of Chicxulub meteor Mass
3.084428116e13 kg (Class T) - Chicxulub meteor Mass
5e21 (Class E) - Half of Baseline Class Z
10e21 (Class Z) - Baseline Class Z

The lower class T and the Class E value is from the division of power between 2 Gumball Guardians pushing the GOLB creature, who is superior to Fern who scales to the highest Class T and baseline Z rating.

Here is the sandbox

References will be added as the thread goes on, but in the meantime this is the complete sandbox.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody.

As of right now, the references have been added to the sandbox. These will go into the respective profile sandboxes (when I've had time to complete their creation).

Because this thread went on for less than an hour nd a half before it was accepted by 4 staff members, technically it is done, but I will leave it open for anybody else to see if there's anything they want to add/subtract

I think I have an issue with this calc.

It seems to me that it is assumed that while Finn was holding onto the ship, the ship was accelereated to Relativistic+ speeds.

But... that's seemingly not what happens? It's clearly just being given more force so that it can go through the portal in front of it, and when Finn does actually release the spaceship through his arm snapping off, the ship doesn't blast off at Rel+ speeds but glides relatively slowly but surely into the portal.

Even if the spaceship could reach Relativisitc+ speeds in theory, I don't see it being that fast while Finn is holding onto it and it doesn't display that speed when the ship is no longer constrained.

EDIT: I think I should also point out that since the ship is still being held in place by Finn, even if the accelerating force behinf the ship is increased, the speed value isn't going to accelerate up to Relativistic+ speeds while it is still being held.

Last edited:
I think I have an issue with this calc.

It seems to me that it is assumed that while Finn was holding onto the ship, the ship was accelereated to Relativistic+ speeds.

But... that's seemingly not what happens? It's clearly just being given more force so that it can go through the portal in front of it, and when Finn does actually release the spaceship through his arm snapping off, the ship doesn't blast off at Rel+ speeds but glides relatively slowly but surely into the portal.

Even if the spaceship could reach Relativisitc+ speeds in theory, I don't see it being that fast while Finn is holding onto it and it doesn't display that speed when the ship is no longer constrained.

EDIT: I think I should also point out that since the ship is still being held in place by Finn, even if the accelerating force behinf the ship is increased, the speed value isn't going to accelerate up to Relativistic+ speeds while it is still being held.
Well this is fair, I guess the calculation could be adjusted accordingly.

Is there a specific method used to find out the force from the ship's speed being enhanced as Finn is holding onto it?

I'm not quite sure yet on how to fix the calc yet, but perhaps something involving potential energy can be done instead of kinetic energy for that.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Just found 4 other potentially scaleable feats.

Orgalorg could hold 2 seperate Catalyst Comets on 2 occasions.
One of the Catalyst Comets was the meteor that killed the dinosaurs in the episode Evergreen, correlating with the real world counterpart, the Chicxulub meteor. That meteor weighed 34 Billion tons, or Class T. We accept it on the Lich's profile as a support for his AP section.

Another feat is the statement by Pure Elemental Princess Bubblegum that she controls all the candy in the universe, or rather all the Galaxies.
We know that there are Candy Planets in the universe, could work for baseline Class Z since it appears to be a very small planet.

The last one is based on above. The same range that Bubblegum has stretches out to the other Elementals as well, since they're all equals and they had the same spell used on them.
Patience St. Pim would have control over all of the ice in the universe. As we... can't quantify that as of now, we can quantify all the ice on earth.
Small calc. I can blog it in the future if it's right and scaleable.
This site says that the ice on earth is 6 million cubic miles. That's 25009090.95 cubic Kilometers.

Density of ice is 917 kg/m3, or 9.17e+11 kg/km3

9.17e+11 * 25009090.95 = 2.2933336e+19 kg, or Class E

Just found the mass of ice on Mercury, 100 Billion to 1 Trillion tons (9.0718474e13 kg - 9.0718474e14), Class T again.

So 2 class Ts, 1 Class E, and 1 Class Z.

The second one looks legit, but the first one doesn't show Orgalorg slowing down or stopping comet; just touching it.

As for being connected to all ice or candy in the Universe, I'm not totally sure about that equating to strength in that sense but I'd like more input from people on whether that qualifies. It's not like Bubblegum says she can manipulate/move all of that candy, just that she's connected to it.

The second one looks legit, but the first one doesn't show Orgalorg slowing down or stopping comet; just touching it.
This is pretty fair.
As for being connected to all ice or candy in the Universe, I'm not totally sure about that equating to strength in that sense but I'd like more input from people on whether that qualifies. It's not like Bubblegum says she can manipulate/move all of that candy, just that she's connected to it.
It works in the sense that she can control it all.

I can't find a gif, but the AT wiki has the transcript of the episode.
They have a conversation and they say this
Finn: Marshy… Where’s P.B.?
Marceline: She’s everywhere!

She then shows up, then she controls the candy under F&J's feet, then says this
I’m connected to all candy throughout all the galaxies. Once you’re candy, you’ll be part of me too!
Saying that all candy in the galaxy is connected to her, which means it's part of her.

It scales to her elemental power, which scales to others' magical power, and so on.

I'm in agreement with Damage in regarding the Class T comet stuff

As for PB and Patience St. Pim's candy and ice respectively stuffs, well if it is similar to how Pica from One Piece where he got a rating for his manipulation of stone into the Flower Hill, then I am okay-ish with rating

Just found 4 other potentially scaleable feats.

Orgalorg could hold 2 seperate Catalyst Comets on 2 occasions.
One of the Catalyst Comets was the meteor that killed the dinosaurs in the episode Evergreen, correlating with the real world counterpart, the Chicxulub meteor. That meteor weighed 34 Billion tons, or Class T. We accept it on the Lich's profile as a support for his AP section.

Another feat is the statement by Pure Elemental Princess Bubblegum that she controls all the candy in the universe, or rather all the Galaxies.
We know that there are Candy Planets in the universe, could work for baseline Class Z since it appears to be a very small planet.

The last one is based on above. The same range that Bubblegum has stretches out to the other Elementals as well, since they're all equals and they had the same spell used on them.
Patience St. Pim would have control over all of the ice in the universe. As we... can't quantify that as of now, we can quantify all the ice on earth.
Small calc. I can blog it in the future if it's right and scaleable.
This site says that the ice on earth is 6 million cubic miles. That's 25009090.95 cubic Kilometers.

Density of ice is 917 kg/m3, or 9.17e+11 kg/km3

9.17e+11 * 25009090.95 = 2.2933336e+19 kg, or Class E

Just found the mass of ice on Mercury, 100 Billion to 1 Trillion tons (9.0718474e13 kg - 9.0718474e14), Class T again.

So 2 class Ts, 1 Class E, and 1 Class Z.
Class T for Orgalorg is fine to me, Class Z to Class E would be a "Possibly" due to the direct, but not explicit nature of the statements

So we have reached an agreement here then?

Meant to say Class Z, but yeah same difference mechanics wise.

I'll add that to the sandbox

What has been accepted here so far? And what still needs to be done here?

As a Gumball Guardian scales to half of the GOLB creature who we have as possibly baseline Class Z, I put them and Susan and those who scale to Class E, or specifically half the value.

Is that fine?

The Values​

The value of the new lifting strength numbers lie here.

235951.21911 kg (Class K)
49948310.9706 kg (Class M)
5.658965e13 kg (Class G)
1.5422141e13 (Class T) - Half of Chicxulub meteor Mass
3.084428116e13 kg (Class T) - Chicxulub meteor Mass
5e21 (Class E) - Half of Baseline Class Z
10e21 (Class Z) - Baseline Class Z

The lower class T and the Class E value is from the division of power between 2 Gumball Guardians pushing the GOLB creature, who is superior to Fern who scales to the highest Class T and baseline Z rating.

Since it seems like there's no contention, I'll add these to the sandbox profiles.

Thank you all. Closing

It would be good if you post links to your upcoming additional Adventure Time revision threads here after you have posted them.

I remembered that there were some candy planets that I calculated and tried to use in part 7 that were declined, but their mass can be used here
unknown.png

Can this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back