• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finn The Human 2C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it counts as a black hole since everything that went inside of it came out as it exploded. it also exploded, so yeah. plus, black hole feats are 4-A - 3-A last time I checked.

Kara delik olarak sayılıp sayılmayacağından emin olmadığım için içeriye giren her şey patlarken dışarı çıktı. o da patladı, yani evet. artı, en son kontrollerde kara delik geliştiren 4-A - 3-A idi.
Finn has fully stated that this is a black hole.

Finn has fully stated that this is a black hole.
I understand that, but we have standards on what can or cannot be considered a black hole by our standards.

there's also the fact that his whole sword became a black hole, and he was holding onto it as if it was a solid object and nothing happened to him.

It looks like something he can only do with optional equipment (the glasses) so I don't think I'm totally opposed?

I think he should be 2-C but only with the Golden Sword which he then turned 4D, but everything else is a massive outlier.

It meets the standards, it is obvious that there are contradictions, that is true, but Finn made it clear that it is beyond space and time.

Finn created a black hole beyond space and time, for this reason it is considered as a low multiverse level feat, this black hole is considered as 4 dimensional, this dimension scope is 4D, the black hole he created goes beyond space and time gives him a 2C feat."Everything little is a little version of something before something big. I Understand Everything!"Finn was smart enough to create this black hole thanks to these glasses...
Finn does this with standard equipment, creates a black hole with glasses and destroys it with a sword, so I think he needs to get 2c with the sword, but let's see what other admins say.

Nobody said the black hole ain't meet the standards. They said scaling to it is an outlier
Why is he an outlier, he destroys it with the sword, doesn't that give him 2c ap with the sword? CW lucifer has 2a ap with the sword, that sword can cut space and time and the one who will kill his father provides 2a ap with that sword I think the same should be true for Finn

Why is he an outlier, he destroys it with the sword, doesn't that give him 2c ap with the sword? CW lucifer has 2a ap with the sword, that sword can cut space and time and the one who will kill his father provides 2a ap with that sword I think the same should be true for Finn
An outlier is something that is inconsistent with other showings of the verse.

Finn can hardly break walls. It's an outlier because it's far above everything for the verse

The next feat we get on that level is deadass in the last episode of the series when New Death destroyed death worlds.

Lucifer in CW isn't Finn. They have different scalings. Lucifer's, idk. FInn's, not black hole level

Finn can hardly break walls. It's an outlier because it's far above everything for the verse

The next feat we get on that level is deadass in the last episode of the series when New Death destroyed death worlds.

Lucifer in CW isn't Finn. They have different scalings. Lucifer's, idk. FInn's, not black hole level
Finn is not physically strong anyway, but he destroys the black hole with a sword.

I just gave Lucifer as an example, Lucifer's feats are at 9A level, but he has 2A AP with the sword and the same should be valid for Finn.

I just gave Lucifer as an example, Lucifer's feats are at 9A level, but he has 2A AP with the sword and the same should be valid for Finn.
The feat is also for durability as well so it wouldn't work without giving him natural tier 2 AP too.

Finn is not physically strong anyway, but he destroys the black hole with a sword.
And he withstood its explosion
Finn would have tier 2 dura for withstanding an exploding blackhole from the center, which scales to his AP since he can hurt people who hurt him

And he withstood its explosion

Finn would have tier 2 dura for withstanding an exploding blackhole from the center, which scales to his AP since he can hurt people who hurt him
He does this with a sword and the sword takes the shape of the black hole for a moment and destroys the black hole. This is something that only happens at once, so maybe it can be an outlier, but still with Can provide 2c AP with 4D sword

Finn created a black hole beyond space and time, for this reason it is considered as a low multiverse level feat, this black hole is considered as 4 dimensional, this dimension scope is 4D, the black hole he created goes beyond space and time gives him a 2C feat."Everything little is a little version of something before something big. I Understand Everything!"Finn was smart enough to create this black hole thanks to these glasses...
This OP has been opened and rejected before because Finn is human by nature and cannot perceive 4D. For example, there were 4D aliens from Rick and morty, but Rick physically injuring these characters raised suspicion and was not accepted, so the same logic exists here, so it should be closed. Also, as for the glasses, the glasses do not meet the 4d properties for Finn because Finn only perceives the 4D of the sword with the glasses, but this is insufficient Finn physically touches it and even comes out of the black hole, it would be contrary to show this success while in his physical form, a superhuman person shows ftl + or even inf speed success, considering this, it should definitely be turned off.

As you know, even in fiction it's sometimes impossible to get out of the event horizon of a black hole, but he does it in a superhuman way and it's an ftl achievement, at least Finn goes beyond that and comes out of the black hole, it's the speed of infinity but it's an outlier.

I still think he should get 2-C but only with the Sword, and it wouldn't cause any issues since no one scales.

I will also have to say I believe this to be an outlier and that letting this scale to Finn ends up with Low 2-C for most of the verse without any calcs or narrative to support the rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back