• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Introduction​

So I'll cut to the chase.

I recently just binged Adventure Time and Distant Lands. Had a blast. Rewatched it cause I didn't like what I saw on the wiki.

So because of that, I'm gonna revise it. Pretty simple.

Watched the entire show and listed feats here.

I linked the episodes where things were in case anyone wanted to see it for themselves. I'm not screen recording hundreds of feats and statements.

I'm making my own section for the characters in my sandboxes, so we don't need to revise any profiles. This is just getting them accepted, and I'll place them in my copy for the characters.

I will be separating specific abilities into keys and such, which the current profiles lack.

Finn the Human​

Base​

Limited Sound Manipulation (Ate a little computer as a child, and can change his voice to several different frequencies because of it)
Surface Scaling (Crawls on the walls of the treehouse and casually scales towers without any rocks or bricks to climb. Can hang off of icicles in the Ice Kingdom)
Acrobatics (Hypermobility and Self-Momentum; Parkours throughout the City of Thieves. Capable of doing triple flips out of his house and over people. Can do flips from one handed hand-stands and does large backflips across fields alongside Fern. Does several flips off of the Jigglers' noodly arms)
Telepathy (Telepathically speaks to the Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant. Can look into people's eyes and read their intentions, like when he read Marceline's thoughts of if she killed the animals or not, and when he read The Moon's thoughts of holding back)
Portal Creation and BFR (Can make a portal to the Nightosphere, and can create it under people to force them there)
Memory Manipulation (For memories that Finn cannot handle, he can lock them inside of his mental vault)
Enhanced Senses (While blindfolded, can fight and sense the location of Ice King. Trained while blindfolded, with Rattleballs saying Finn did good training

Resistance to
Transmutation (Unaffected by the Ice Elemental transformation that got Jake. Doesn't transform to a candy person, even though his bag does. When he does get transformed into an egg by Magic Man, he can still move around, and even after being mixed into bread, he can move as said bread. Is turned into a cat by the Grand Master Wizard, then rips out of the cat)
Empathic Manipulation (Fought off the anger inducing nature of the Pure Elemental Flame Queen)
Heat Manipulation (Could withstand the heat from Eye Demons, which could melt steel weapons. He's fine after getting hit by magic wands that melt buildings. Survives being burned by lava, can float in close proximity to Lava centimeters away from his head with no issues whatsoever, and completely tanks Jake dipping the top of his head in said lava. Can wear the Flame Cloak and touch it, but he doesn't get burned. Can be in a melted rock hole which Jake complains of cause of its heat, then hugs and kisses Flame Princess, a pure fire being. After spending time with Flame Princess, can withstand her heat which used to burn him prior. Takes the heat from his Flame Crown redirected back at him. Feels little to no pain from the Fire Wolves biting and licking his body, which should burn him but he's fine. Sits on hot fire coals as training with Rattleballs. Could stay in a heat dump)
Cold Manipulation (Can be repeatedly frozen by the Ice King and is perfectly fine when the ice breaks)
Acid Manipulation (Walks through electric eel infested water which is so acidic that it can melt/vaporize boats)
Soul Manipulation (Seemingly resists his soul being sucked by Hunson)
Sleep Manipulation (When the Lich says fall, Jake immediately falls to the ground, but Finn struggles to fall, yet ultimately falters)

With Gauntlet of the Hero​

Energy Manipulation (The Gauntlet of the Hero shoots out a beam of energy)

With Pink Sweater​

Resistance to
Magic (Wards off the Lich's magic fire and wards off his mind manipulation)

With Demon Blood Sword​

Resistance to
Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (Stated verbatim to be a Fire Resistant Sword)
Transmutation (Doesn't get transmuted or vaporized or affected from attacks by (Nightosphere Amulet) Marceline)

With Grass Sword​

Instinctive Reaction (Usually attacks on its own. Can float in the air and slice enemies. When Finn is trapped, can free Finn and cut up whatever is binding him or holding him. Can shoot out a vine that can attack people, even when Finn is bound in ice or chained)
Regeneration (Low-Mid. Regrew Finn's arm. The sword also regrows itself when cut)
Statistics Amplification (Can grow into a larger arm that can assist Finn in lifting, striking, and more)

With Night Sword​

Magic (Infused with Nightosphere Magic)
Non-Physical Interaction (Can cut Ghosts and ectoplasm)
Statistics Reduction (Can create chains that weaken power)

With Mechanical Arm​

Cyborgization (Finn uses a mechanical arm)

Jake the Dog​

Base​

Instinctive Reaction (Can use magic while asleep)
Non-Physical Interaction (Can punch ghosts. Can redirect the soul of a lobster)
Enhanced Senses (Could smell the exact location of the Enchiridion from smelling the ground and can track the Enchiridion with his nose. Can smell the materials of a bed)

Resistance to
Heat Manipulation (Can shove his hands in a pool of lava. Could withstand the heat from Eye Demons, which could melt steel weapons. He's fine after getting hit by magic wands that melt buildings. Survives being burned by lava. Stood in PB's burning room which melted PB's body)
Cold Manipulation (His fur makes him resistant to the Ice Kingdom's cold. Can use his body to sled on the snow in the Ice Kingdom, whereas Finn was turned into ice by sledding on the same snow. Can be repeatedly frozen by the Ice King and is perfectly fine when the ice breaks. Unaffected by a cold spell that froze a prison)
Poison Manipulation (Bit by his imagined snakes and don't immediately die from their poison. Takes a large amount of poison from scorpions in a maze, requiring even more scorpions to affect him. By expanding his body to larger sizes, he can resist poison. He stretched his liver to be 51x his size when Me-Mow wanted to kill him with poison that'd kill a dog 50x his size)
Transmutation (Was beating back his lump infection with sheer willpower)
Death Manipulation (Can take the Lich's death mist poured down his throat, which instantly killed Old Man Prismo)

Marceline Abadeer​

Base​

Berserk Mode (Feral Mode when hungry)
Immortality (Type 1. Her demon heritage makes her live forever)

Resistance to
Heat Manipulation (Played around in the fire kingdom. Can stand in close proximity to lava. Takes a hit from Larvo, who instantly melts glass on contact)

Princess Bubblegum​

Base​

Attack Reflection (With her forcefield, reflects Flame Princess' fire)
Inorganic Physiology (Is made out of gum. States that she has no bones)
Immortality (Type 1; Does not age. Her age is based off of the amount of candy biomass she has. Losing it makes her younger)
Because of that, remove her longevity and make it immortality

Resistance to
Heat Manipulation (Takes a hit from Larvo, who instantly melts glass on contact)

Ice King​

Base​

Electricity Manipulation (Creates Ice Lightning, which starts off as lightning bolts from the sky, then turns into ice when it hits it's target)
Immortality (Type 1. Stated that he'll be the ice king till the sun blows up by Death)

Resistance to
Sleep Manipulation (Takes a long time for a sleeping gas grenade that exploded inside of his mouth to put him to sleep)

Farmworld Finn​

Base​

Electricity Manipulation (Creates Ice Lightning, which starts off as lightning bolts from the sky, then turns into ice when it hits it's target)

Flame Princess​

Base​

Transmutation (Can turn pure fire beings into Flambits)
Heat Aura (Produces a heat aura around her at all times)
Inorganic Physiology (Is made out of fire)

Susan Strong​

Base​

Cyborgization (Cybernetic part on her head)
Instinctive Reaction (Catches a broken propellor from a fan straight from a coma off of pure instinct)

X-J-7-7​

Energy Absorption (Absorbs the energy of the Gumball Guardian's blast and powers up)
Enhanced Senses (Can scan horizons)

Fern​

Base​

Inorganic Physiology (Is made out of grass)
Limited Water and Light Manipulation (Uses Water and Light to create his own food via photosynthesis, since he can't eat)
Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Doesn't need to breathe)

Billy​

Base​

Large Size (Type 1; Towers over Finn and Jake and comparable to the Lich in size)
Energy Manipulation (The Gauntlet of the Hero shoots out a beam of energy)
Elemental Intangibility Negation (Can harm beings completely comprised out of water and fire)
Regeneration (Low-Mid; Regenerated his heart)
Weapon Control (Can summon his sword, Nothung, by saying its name)

Resistance to
Mind Manipulation, Mind Control, and Perception Manipulation (Was unaffected by the Lich's passive Mind Control spells)
Fear Manipulation (Not afraid of the Lich)
Heat Manipulation (Punched a Fire Count and could stay in the Flame Kingdom without Flame Shield)
Cold Manipulation (When the Lich was in his body, he could slide down the lands of the Ice Kingdom, which could freeze Finn on contact)

The Lich​

Base​

Large Size (Type 1; Towers over Finn and Jake and comparable to Billy in size)
True Flight
Corruption (Corrupts the crystals of the Citadel Guardians, infecting and melting the crystals, and whatever his flames touch get corrupted)

Last edited:
Thanks, and I watched it as a kid so I had barebones knowledge. Probably know about this verse more than anything save for One Piece and Naruto
Dang well that's a surprise still, ya don't really see people covering peak carto- I mean Adventure time

Agree with almost everything, but the grass part.

Grads as far as I recall isn’t non regular physical things and inorganic physiology had to been made of inorganic matters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back