• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 4: Weaknesses and Even More Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5.

As Part 3.5 is going through the works (AKA needing people to see it), I'm gonna waste no time at all and I'm getting this portion down.

This is for the weaknesses of the characters, what to remove, what to add, etc. Some abilities will be added as well.

Finn The Human (Added Ability)​

Add​

Up to Season 5, Finn has serious thalassophobia, or fear of the ocean.

Remove​

Lacks any real kind of sword or martial arts training and is generally not very great at fighting [his willpower or tenacity usually pull him through].
Excuse me? What is that you were saying? He flat out says he's a great fighter.
Not having real training isn't a weakness. In fact, his future Season 5 key should have this

Master Swordsman (Trained by Rattleballs)

Ice King (Added Ability)​

Remove​

Is weak to fire and heat in general
He stood in the fire kingdom, near the CORE in fact, and froze up their entire heat supply.
Jumps on hot coals. Assists frying eggs with his feet. Takes Scorcher's heat. Took a bunch of fire attacks from Phoebe.

Resistance to
Heat Manipulation (Most likely because his body has been lowered to under 30ºC, he can stand in the Fire Kingdom without flame shield. Can take several attacks from Phoebe and can take the Scorcher's heat. Walks on hot coals)

All Vampires​

Add​

As a vampire, they have the stereotypical vampire weaknesses, Vampire Stakes, Holy Water, and Garlic.

Marceline​

Add​

Loses her Nightosphere powers when her amulet is removed.

All Ice Magic Users​

Urgence Evergreen​

Remove​

Evergreen seems to be somewhat arrogant, and he is weak to Fire and Heat in general
What.

He literally froze a creature of pure magma.

The Heirophant​

Add​

The Hierophant has self imposed onto himself many of the "old school" vampire weaknesses, including the inability to enter houses (including people who shapeshift into houses) unless invited in. When he enters a house uninvited (even if he's forced inside one, like when he is knocked into the "Jake House"), he is reduced to dust and bones.

All Magic Users (Wizards, Witches, Elementals, etc) (Added Ability)​

Add​

Betty Grof states this
Magic Man: Someone shines a light into my dark-wizard matter, a way to unclose the circuit of Magic... Madness... and Sadness.

Betty: That's right. M.M.S. Runs through all magic users. I hung out with scores of them, all displaying varying degrees of magic... madness... and sadness. Studying these symptoms could lead me to their underlying cause, and then I'll control the forces that hold sway over Simon.
--- You Forgot Your Floaties

So as a result, this would be added onto their profiles.
Magic Users suffer from M.M.S., Magic, Madness, and Sadness. They are driven crazy to the point of insanity.

Because of this, Magic Users would gain this.
Magic, Madness, and Sadness Manipulation (All Magic Users are given M.M.S., which is a disease which provides the user with Magic abilities, Madness, and Sadness, driving them insane. When a Magic User's powers are absorbed/transferred to another host, the new host is inflicted by M.M.S., driving the new host crazy)

Resistance to
Mind Manipulation (As Magic Users all fall under the sickness of M.M.S., or Magic, Madness, and Sadness, and Ice King is shown to to have been driven by M.M.S.'s effects to the point of where he could resist the effects of the Empress's mind control because he is too "thick")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back