• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Yu Yu Hakusho Revisions Part 8: God Tier AP Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.
I'm a professional break taker.

It's usually not my style to tackle god tiers first, but other calcs need work and evaluation, and I can't get that right now, so here's what's gonna happen.
I'm gonna make this thread, which doesn't need any more evaluated calcs, and I will stop holding up revisions.
Boom.

Main Value Scaling​

First is the statement that Yusuke's S-Class Youki is many orders of magnitude higher than anything the SDF has ever encountered, including the most powerful Class-A demons, AKA the peak of the A-Class.
Now this would stretch to King Enma, who we know they have encountered, as they work alongside the mf.

Enma was accepted here to have the power of a 3 Teraton earthquake. The scan used there was broken, so here.
Many orders of magnitude. Many > 4. Order of magnitude = x10. 10^4 = 10,000.
So Yusuke's Youki would scale to 33,068 Teratons, or 33.068 Petatons from that.
Consistent, as half of Sensui's power is accepted in that part 2 thread to scale to a worldwide mag 7 quake, which is 33.706 Petatons. Literally the same value.

Now, with the "the most powerful Class-A demons", this would scale them above something else we know.

Hiei and Kurama were Class-A demons, and Hiei with his Dragon of the Darkness Flame was still A Class, not touching S Class yet.
Their bases should scale above the casual yield of King Enma, who's usually a non combatant.

Hiei's power with the dragon would be 4x the power of his current self, which would still be A Class, which is under the power of Yusuke and Sensui.

Hokushin > 2x Yusuke​

This is a pretty important part of the scaling to me.
Hokushin being stronger than 2x Yusuke.

Hokushin says that his power is trifling to the Three Kings, and that's about the same as from him to Yusuke.
Same Yusuke with the capability to make a Reigun, which is 2x stronger than his own capabilities.

Even after Yusuke joined the ranks, Hokushin was still Raizen's second in command.

He said he would easily kill Yusuke in the demon realm at full power.

With these implications, it's certain Hokushin is a very far level above Yusuke, and being above his signature attack is a probable possibility too.

Power Levels​

I made a chart right here showcasing the power levels and the possible values from scaling to the value from Hiei.
These would be their values.

Of course, everybody is capable of fighting with Yomi level characters by the end of the Three Kings, or somebody in the upper echelons of power, but that scaling is unneeded for now.

This is specifically to chart the power levels of people in these brackets.

Screenshot_2023-10-31_at_12.56.51_AM.png

Demon World Tournament people scale to Yomi.
Mukuro wouldn't scale to her value shown above as her strength varies with emotion and they wouldn't have a solid grasp on her power.

People like post demon world training Yusuke and Hiei who scale above Kirin (Hiei > Kirin and overtook him as second in command, and Yusuke = Hiei).

The fighters with the TP over 100,000 would be stronger than at the very least, Shachi, a very weak high tier with a TP of 37,800. Assumption in OP but yeah.

The weakest S Classes like Yusuke and Sensui would be 132 Petatons

Last edited:
Where does the 5900 to 424000 numbers come from? I know Hokushin's 36000 and all Three Kings exceeding millions on the same system, but where those numbers for a specific sub stat?

Other than that, looks really great.

Where does the 5900 to 424000 numbers come from? I know Hokushin's 36000 and all Three Kings exceeding millions on the same system, but where those numbers for a specific sub stat?

Other than that, looks really great.
Offensive powers

Fkb9Pou.png
R4T2rHC.png

Since Total Demonic Power doesn't reference just AP, but every stat together, I used offensive powers to measure their specific AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back