• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7, Part 7.5, Part 7.9.
I request that all of those are read before you involve yourself with this CRT. This is quite frankly, the most important one.

Welcome everybody, to the long awaited Part 8 of the Adventure Time revisions, and the finale of the Big Three Adventure Time CRTs.

I apologize for the long wait, but I can assure you, we're almost done.

Here is the sandbox for the ratings.
I left out the super strong ones like Prismo because I didn't know how to handle those guys, since their profiles were already set.
Part 7.9 at the top explains everything regarding the values.

Let's begin!

Lots to go through there so just picking out random bits as I see them:

Regarding Citadal Guardians;

Attack Potency: A-6 (Superior to an unnamed alien who could destroy planets)

Do we actually have any comparison between them and this alien? If there's nothing direct, I think that should be a "Likely" for them, as what we've seen of the guardians in their capturing stage is them immobilizing their targets in a block of crystal without even a fight like they did with the Lich.

Regarding Billy;

He has two keys listed, but only one of them is shown in the sandbox.

The sandbox seems fine to me, but I am not the best person to ask.

Lots to go through there so just picking out random bits as I see them:

Regarding Citadal Guardians;

Do we actually have any comparison between them and this alien? If there's nothing direct, I think that should be a "Likely" for them, as what we've seen of the guardians in their capturing stage is them immobilizing their targets in a block of crystal without even a fight like they did with the Lich.
The Lich is different, it was just a stagnant villain btw

The alien was shown in the citadel close to where Martin was, and was eventually gone
unknown.png

The Citadel Guardians pretty much wiped out everyone there, since they all were freed by the Lich and nobody made it out alive.

So they managed to defeat it.

On top of that, we see that inferior creatures can't break out of the crystals, shown by how the Lich can melt the crystal after being sealed, but this creature couldn't break out
Regarding Billy;

He has two keys listed, but only one of them is shown in the sandbox.
Thanks, I'll handle that

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7, Part 7.5, Part 7.9.
I request that all of those are read before you involve yourself with this CRT. This is quite frankly, the most important one.

Welcome everybody, to the long awaited Part 8 of the Adventure Time revisions, and the finale of the Big Three Adventure Time CRTs.

I apologize for the long wait, but I can assure you, we're almost done.

Here is the sandbox for the ratings.
I left out the super strong ones like Prismo because I didn't know how to handle those guys, since their profiles were already set.
Part 7.9 at the top explains everything regarding the values.

Let's begin!

Jokes aside i just finished reading everything on the sandbox and i couldn't find anything that i disagreed with so you have my agreement.

Good job KT.

The sandbox looks fine, though it would be fine to link the feats/calculation for the "Wall level to Small Building level" for the Lemongrab people. Like is the "Took the explosion of a whale sized monster" already calculated that we can use

The sandbox looks fine, though it would be fine to link the feats/calculation for the "Wall level to Small Building level" for the Lemongrab people. Like is the "Took the explosion of a whale sized monster" already calculated that we can use
not calculated. in fact it's random and was already on the profile

it was probably this

which shouldn't be too hard to calc

not calculated. in fact it's random and was already on the profile

it was probably this

which shouldn't be too hard to calc

Interestingly consistent.

This scales to Finn and co.

Been waiting a good while for this one and reading through I'm not seeing any immediate problems

yeah

i was thinking it scaled to S1 Finn, but he hurt Lemongrab in S3. It scales to S3, but he's so vastly above Lemongrab that it would be a feat for Lemongrab to survive instead of one for Finn to scale
Ah okiedokie sorry for the late response, I've been at work

Back to topic tho as you said in the OP prismo and the other god tiers have already been set so did you actually want to touch them at all at some point or are we just gonna leave em be
oh this is
Hella facts I hate it

So with the Lemongrab 1’s calc, his Durability will be “Small Building level (Via calc), likely A-5 (Whatevs the justification).

Would Lemongrab 3’s durability be the same as well due to being more durable?
Yup

This doesn't look to be contested

So in the mean time I'll switch all the tiers and symbols with words

You seem to have forgotten to replace a few of the placeholders near the top of your page.

Anyway, do we have sufficient agreements to apply this now?

Last edited:
I hope that you will apply these revisions soon, or simply wait with applying the remaining ones, as the AT pages are currently horribly unreliable as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back