• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 11: Attack Potency Feat Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7, Part 7.5, Part 7.9, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10.

Mid mid tier downgrade

Hey everybody.
So I managed to do a little research on the values where the Low 6-B guys scaled to, and the calc was dooked on after DT's cloud calculations
So here's the new value

This is the same logic with the lower tier calc of where the Low 7-B guys scaled to, and I managed to change that as well

So the Low 7-B guys are upgraded to High 7-A, and the Low 6-B guys are moved to 6-C
Except that's not all.

Ice King and Flame Princess notably try harder in their fight than against others, and we know that Flame Princess's strength is tied to her elemental matrix and her emotions, and Simon's is tied to the energy he draws from his crown.
So this isn't the regular power levels everyone else scales to.
So instead here will be their new ratings.

For Phoebe
Large Mountain level (Comparable to Ice King, and while in a calmer state she casually overpowered his attacks, and he can make a storm this strong) up to Island level+ (Her emotions are directly linked to her combustion levels. When enraged, her flame aura produced a storm this strong. Went blow for blow with a more serious Ice King), Large Island level+ at Full Power (Passively heated up the entirety of the Ice Kingdom. Her Elemental Matrix can't withstand extreme romance, and she would burn through the core of the earth when pushed too far)

For Simon
Large Mountain level (Casually made a storm this strong), up to Island level+ (By drawing more energy from his crown, he produced a storm this strong, and went blow for blow with a more serious Flame Princess)

The next key for Simon is him cooling down the Flame Kingdom, but it seemed like although casual, he was still outputting more energy

Large Mountain level, up to Island level+ (Stronger than before. Cooled down the entirety of the Flame Kingdom with multiple energy blasts)
Finn, Jake, and everybody else scales to his base levels of strength

Last edited:
IMG_2953.png

Following.

Varies is ugly,
agreed honestly
it just increases with a base level
I mean ehh, she doesn't exactly have a "base level"

Her power being tied to emotions means that in certain situations it could regularly jump up and down at unquantifiable levels between her lower and higher outputs.

I feel like varies better represents that fluctuating power more than up to which is (at least to my knowledge) usually used for situations where a character's power can increase to a certain level not accounting for that kind of fluctuation.

Realistically it's not that deep so I'm not gonna fight for that change. Everything else looks good tho 🔥

agreed honestly

I mean ehh, she doesn't exactly have a "base level"

Her power being tied to emotions means that in certain situations it could regularly jump up and down at unquantifiable levels between her lower and higher outputs.

I feel like varies better represents that fluctuating power more than up to which is (at least to my knowledge) usually used for situations where a character's power can increase to a certain level not accounting for that kind of fluctuation.

Realistically it's not that deep so it is what it is. Everything else looks good tho 🔥
Hmm, I'll call some ppl here to check for that

Welp, finished revisions

Closing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back