• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin, Tien, and Master Roshi Universe Survival Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DBS key for Android 18 was recently upgraded to 3-A, and Krillin in the Universe Survival Saga key is High 4-C from scaling to 18, so I was wondering what should we do for Krillin, Tien, and Master Roshi. Should we place them at 3-A, Unknown, or somewhere else? I think an Uknown, possibly 3-A for at least MAX Power Roshi would work, as he briefly fought evenly with base Goku, who was impressed by the former's power. However, considering Gohan was shown to be far superior to base Krillin, as when fighting seriously, he knocked him away easily, I'm not sure.

Well the thing is that Krillin is probably High 4-C via scaling to Tien who was able to destroy Kachi Katchin which is stronger than regular Katchin which not even Base Buu Saga Gohan was able to destroy and he is considered High 4-C iirc.

Krillin is scaled to Tien, who broke Katchi Katchin.

Oh, I didn't realize that. However, his feat of beating Majora (who fought with 18) is still in his profile, and some people might be confused by that.

TBH, I personally think 18 was holding back when she fought Majora, because what she really wanted was to see how strong Krillin grew. Anyway, I still find the human character being 3-A a little iffy at least until Majin Buu, and possibly Goten and Trunks get upgraded to 3-A. But we haven't seen legit feats other than Majin Buu, which is still currently an outlier ATM. Anyway, description on Krillin's profile should be changed to compare him to Tien.

Yeah, we should definitely change the description in that case. Though why would Goten and Trunks be upgraded?

They wouldn't, I'm just saying that I don't think the human characters are stronger than them.

Ah, okay. Though there's no way to be sure since we haven't seen them fight in a while. Hopefully we have a mini-arc with Goten, Trunks, and Marron on 17's island.

I would be fine with Roshi being Possibly 3-A with his final kamehameha vs Ganos since Ganos was able to pressure a casual Goku. But that's about it.

Base Goku is a really bad example to use for scaling; he holds back a lot all the time.

I disagree with 3-A Krillin, Tien and Roshi. Using base Goku for scaling should not be done so casually because base Goku can be anywhere between normal human strength to universal and we have no way of finding that out unless an explicit statement is given.

Krillin should not be 3-A because in the image training, he got defeated by Basil, who was solar system level at the time.

Goku likes to held back a lot in order to enjoy a fight with much weaker opponents,it happened many times. Botamo, Skinny Buu, Krillin, Roshi, Ganos, Goten, Present Trunks will not be 3-A.

Yes since 18 was distracted and held back as well, it's also why Cocotte is not 3-A.

There is already a note.

Note: Krillin is only accepted as comparable to a heavily suppressed Android 18 before the tournament of power in Dragon Ball Super.

"So, should we close this thread?"

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back