• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... u said hoe lol.... funny lol.. anyhow, what i meant is: how can he see the future mid battle? if legit blinks for too long, he dies.

second time that happened to me on here lol, Im not sure he can see the future tho, are you saying if kaguya were to blink she would kill kratos?

dont how it works (she touches u, and u get absorbed. also works with chakra based attacks, but since kratos has no chakra...), i dont think its spammable, but its fast. real fast.

i really dont see how people can vote for him in this case (ps im not a fan, so dont get me wrong, but i nevr got that impressed by him, so maybe thats why)

Antoniusgod said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
go ahead. he should still not be close to her pinky
I could prove otherwise right now
like i said, go ahead. ps, should i say how almost every feat for the naruto manga is a low ball? nah, guess that wont be necessary. or how about all feats are manga based, which gives off lower results?

Alright, Kratos FRA, and @ YungManzi, nothing was ever proven false it was just decided on not using the feats, some other sites do, but this one doesn't, in actual cannon he is stronger, but that doesn't matter here since it isn't being used.

I could prove otherwise right now
like i said, go ahead. ps, should i say how almost every feat for the naruto manga is a low ball? nah, guess that wont be necessary. or how about all feats are manga based, which gives off lower results?

I know what you mean, like the etso destroying her dimension which has a star in it.

Egarroyo0330 said:
Alright, Kratos FRA, and @ YungManzi, nothing was ever proven false it was just decided on not using the feats, some other sites do, but this one doesn't, in actual cannon he is stronger, but that doesn't matter here since it isn't being used.
ikt, same could be said for kaguya

...Did you guys read my post? I would understand if somebody debunked it or something, but they haven't....

Keps reason as to why IT wouldn't work is because there was a thread where it was agreed among users that mind hax users didn't scale to objects they would use to "amplify" their abilities.

Then I linked the thread which shows that the only person who thought that IT fell in that category was Cal (and maybe one other person), everyone else completely disagreed including Kep who said: "You're wrong about Madara. The moon reflects the IT, but it's the IT's light that enslaves the world itself. It still scales to his jutsu's potency."

@Yung I don't know enough to say anything about that thread or Kaguya, so maybe there was another thread that changed that, kind of like how at first Kratos's mind hax was higher, but then was changed, but some people didn't see the change.

YungManzi said:
...Did you guys read my post? I would understand if somebody debunked it or something, but they haven't....

Keps reason as to why IT wouldn't work is because there was a thread where it was agreed among users that mind hax users didn't scale to objects they would use to "amplify" their abilities.

Then I linked the thread which shows that the only person who thought that IT fell in that category was Cal (and maybe one other person), everyone else completely disagreed including Kep who said: "You're wrong about Madara. The moon reflects the IT, but it's the IT's light that enslaves the world itself. It still scales to his jutsu's potency."
Why would madara need the moon to cast the IT if could already enslave the world? IT's light needed the moon to reach everyone on the planet? then its not planetary

The problem for Kratos is Kratos can not Time Travel to the place where she was born.

And If he can do it ,Worst situation He will be killed by members of the otsutsuki. Because Kratos invades the territory of otsutsuki.

Kratos will die horribly.

They aren't saying he time travels to where she is, he just travels to before he lost the fight since he knows how she attacks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back