• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Sanji Rematch 2

Ifrit Jambe's dura neg.
Still not enough.
Even against Queen, he needed 10 hits, not to mention Queen wasn't even on-guard against it.
This isn't mentioning the fact that Queen had already taken a lot of stuff beforehand.
Repeating the same things over and over again without proving it doesn't make you right brother.
King is faster than Sanji, everyone knows this.
I don't need to even prove it, just look at their profiles or read Wano.

King is faster than Sanji, everyone knows this.
No? Literally most people i know have their super speed modes as being literally equal (which is honestly the best option IMO).

Also, even if King was any faster, he isn't fast enough to blitz... like, at all, neither can go FTE to the other given they're even in base and have FTE amps.

Still not enough.
Even against Queen, he needed 10 hits, not to mention Queen wasn't even on-guard against it.
Also, Sanji has better heat scaling than King by far.

Sanji's reaction speed scales above Zoro's own reaction speed and Zoro was able to react to King, it's simple as that.

Sanji's own reaction speed allows him to perfectly aim his kicks with Ifrit.

Sanji's Reactions > Ifrit > Super Speed > Queen's Reactions.

King's speed mode is like, > Zoro's reaction but it's also below Zoro's Kenbu (which he used to block one attack from Flame Off).

I am literally saying absolutely nothing that comes even close to wank and you're being disrespectful.

Do that again and i am reporting you.
You are definitely a Sanji wanker though you aren't an idiot so I suppose I should take that back.
Sanji's reaction speed scales above Zoro's own reaction speed and Zoro was able to react to King, it's simple as that.

Sanji's own reaction speed allows him to perfectly aim his kicks with Ifrit.

Sanji's Reactions > Ifrit > Super Speed > Queen's Reactions.

King's speed mode is like, > Zoro's reaction but it's also below Zoro's Kenbu (which he used to block one attack from Flame Off).
Gonna address this in the morning.

How about we wait until the next chapter (or just the next time Sanji appears) to see how he deals with Lunarian dura neg?

I'm not voting until then, since that'll likely show if Sanji's heat can bypass Lunarian durability.

1. We see that Zoro is not able to damage Flame On King
2. The panel right after Zoro's Purgatory Onigiri, King was completely unfazed
3. Queen verbatim states that it did not hurt them

You: "Queen is talking shit"
I mean both of them bled from the attacks, but King bleeding from Zoro's attack was retconned into oblivion IIRC since Flame-On King was not harmed by Zoro's Enma which scales above normal Buso Zoro.

How about we wait until the next chapter (or just the next time Sanji appears) to see how he deals with Lunarian dura neg?

I'm not voting until then, since that'll likely show if Sanji's heat can bypass Lunarian durability.
We already saw him use DJ on Flame-Off SeraJimbe and it did almost no damage, no point in waiting for the next chapter imo.
And King wouldn't stand there and take it if it hurts him, unlike the Seraphim.

We already saw him use DJ on Flame-Off SeraJimbe and it did almost no damage, no point in waiting for the next chapter imo.
And King wouldn't stand there and take it if it hurts him, unlike the Seraphim.
Plus the fact that King has Armament Haki and an Ancient Zoan fruit on top of his natural durability ( unlike the Seraphim ) and is a full adult.

Anyways, getting the easy stuff out of the way:

King scales higher in AP
Yep. Even if Zoan Queen did scale to the God Tier-value, Base King without any Haki did much better against Marco and matched a Buso Zoro who blocked the Hakai and effortlessly swiped a Kaifu.
Sanji scales higher in Speed
This is tricky.

Both are comparable in base, as Base Sanji matched Zoan Queen who reacted to Zoro, while King matched Marco and Zoro.

King's speed amps: Zoan form and flames off, plus his Pride Stake blitzed Zoro who reacted to his flame-off Zoan.

Sanji's speed amps: DJ, Enhanced speed (which he can stack with DJ, as shown with Hell Memories), and IJ which combines DJ + Enhanced Speed to somehow be faster than both of them (likely due to his enhanced acceleration).

IMO DJ + Enhanced Speed Sanji = Flame-Off Zoan King, but IJ should give Sanji the speed advantage.

Pride Stake blitzes Sanji, but I don't think Sanji is going to give him that chance.

And if King lowers the flame while Sanji has IJ, then Sanji can use IJ to wail on him. Yes King with no flame took hits from KoH Zoro, but they badly hurt him (although his suit which took a kick from Base Marco with no damage should lower the external damage).
Sanji has higher heat scaling
Probably, but gonna wait to see if the next chapter shows his heat beating the durability of the Lunarians.
King has higher haki scaling
Yes.
King is more durable
Duh.
That was without the exoskeleton, so that's not fair.

Sanji's speed amps: DJ, Enhanced speed (which he can stack with DJ, as shown with Hell Memories), and IJ which combines DJ + Enhanced Speed to somehow be faster than both of them (likely due to his enhanced acceleration).
DJ itself is a blitz. Stacking with his enhanced speed. Enhanced speed can also be stacked with IJ. I don't think he gets blitzed by IDPS at all.

That was without the exoskeleton, so that's not fair.
Doesn't matter, he doesn't automatically activate it, and again King's dura > the Seraphim so far.
Yep. Even if Zoan Queen did scale to the God Tier-value, Base King without any Haki did much better against Marco and matched a Buso Zoro who blocked the Hakai and effortlessly swiped a Kaifu.

This is tricky.

Both are comparable in base, as Base Sanji matched Zoan Queen who reacted to Zoro, while King matched Marco and Zoro.

King's speed amps: Zoan form and flames off, plus his Pride Stake blitzed Zoro who reacted to his flame-off Zoan.

IMO DJ + Enhanced Speed Sanji = Flame-Off Zoan King, but IJ should give Sanji the speed advantage.

Pride Stake blitzes Sanji, but I don't think Sanji is going to give him that chance.
Thing is Sanji doesn't seem to use the enhanced speed often, only in specific settings.
So if he doesn't use it here, he's probably just gonna get blitzed to hell and back.
And I said this before, but if he doesn't have time to react he can't use Haki or the Exoskeleton to block the flames so he's getting cooked.
And if King lowers the flame while Sanji has IJ, then Sanji can use IJ to wail on him. Yes King with no flame took hits from KoH Zoro, but they badly hurt him (although his suit which took a kick from Base Marco with no damage should lower the external damage).
No doubt IJ can hurt him to a certain degree, but the whole point is that he can blitz Sanji when his flame is off, so he's not gonna let that happen.

DJ itself is a blitz. Stacking with his enhanced speed. Enhanced speed can also be stacked with IJ. I don't think he gets blitzed by IDPS at all.
1. IJ is literally enhanced speed + DJ + Extra acceleration (which IIRC is due to his exoskeleton adding weight to his movements).

2. IDPS blitzed Zoro who reacted to flame off Zoan King and the yonko.

Doesn't matter, he doesn't automatically activate it, and again King's dura > the Seraphim so far.
How is King more durable than the Seraphim when the Seraphim have tanked hits from God-Tier level people, were compared in durability by Luffy to Kaido, and have the same flame-on durability system as King himself?

How is King more durable than the Seraphim when the Seraphim have tanked hits from God-Tier level people,
Uh.. Who did they fight that was God-Tier Level?
At most they took hits from G4 Luffy with no Advanced Haki but that's not too crazy as King himself tanked stuff like Shishi Sonson.
were compared in durability by Luffy to Kaido, and have the same flame-on durability system as King himself?
No, they were compared in ENDURANCE to Kaidou.

Uh.. Who did they fight that was God-Tier Level?
At most they took hits from G4 Luffy with no Advanced Haki but that's not too crazy as King himself tanked stuff like Shishi Sonson.
Buso Zoro and No-Hao G4 Luffy still scale to the God-tier value, especially no-Hao G4 who scales above his previous key G4 and his no-Hao Base who both hurt Zoan Kaido.

S-Hawk also ate Kaku's Rankyaku that matched S-Hawk's God-Tier AP, so S-Hawk's durability >> His AP.

Uh, Sanji's own statement?
Yes. Base Sanji's enhanced speed already scales to/above that level.

Diable or IJ + Enhanced Speed would make him faster than IDPS
I doubt that, considering the gap between IDPS and Flame-Off Zoan King (who is above Flame-Off Base King) is blitz level.

Uh, Sanji's own statement?
Sanji never said that. What do you mean?
I doubt that, considering the gap between IDPS and Flame-Off Zoan King (who is above Flame-Off Base King) is blitz level.
The difference between Base and DJ is blitz level. The difference between Base and Enhanced Speed is blitz level. Ifrit is superior to DJ.

Base (blitz)< DJ
Base (blitz)< Enhanced Speed
Base (blitz)< DJ (blitz + blitz)< DJ + Enhanced Speed
Base (blitz)< DJ < IJ
Base (blitz)< DJ < IJ (blitz)< IJ + Enhanced Speed.

Buso Zoro and No-Hao G4 Luffy still scale to the God-tier value, especially no-Hao G4 who scales above his previous key G4 and his no-Hao Base who both hurt Zoan Kaido.

S-Hawk also ate Kaku's Rankyaku that matched S-Hawk's God-Tier AP, so S-Hawk's durability >> His AP.
No, just no.

Sanji never said that. What do you mean?
When Sanji used IJ, he said it was DJ + Enhanced Speed + Acceleration
The difference between Base and DJ is blitz level. The difference between Base and Enhanced Speed is blitz level. Ifrit is superior to DJ.

Base (blitz)< DJ
Base (blitz)< Enhanced Speed
Base (blitz)< DJ (blitz + blitz)< DJ + Enhanced Speed
Base (blitz)< DJ < IJ
Base (blitz)< DJ < IJ (blitz)< IJ + Enhanced Speed.
Enhanced Speed is blitz level, but I don't know that DJ is also blitz level, especially since Hybrid Queen could block DJ with Buso Haki (although more often than not DJ did get the better of him).

especially since Hybrid Queen could block DJ with Buso Haki
That was prior to his awakening.

After awakening, Sanji was able to kick Queen's arm off without him realizing Sanji kicked at first. Afterwards, while being on the ground, Sanji was able to blitz and kick Queen without him being able to react with Flanchet Strike.

All in Diable Jambe.

That was prior to his awakening.

After awakening, Sanji was able to kick Queen's arm off without him realizing Sanji kicked at first. Afterwards, while being on the ground, Sanji was able to blitz and kick Queen without him being able to react with Flanchet Strike.

All in Diable Jambe.
On the profile it says that pre-exoskeleton and post-exoskeleton Sanji are comparable in speed since Queen reacted to both, but I see your point.

The first instance was probably just Queen not mentally computing he lost his arm for a sec, but the 2nd one is good, although he wasn't as fast as his enhanced speed.

Anyway I think Sanji could keep up with Flame-On King if he uses DJ and IJ, probably outpaces/blitzes him with the latter somewhat.
Flame-Off King should have the speed advantage though.

Even King's main wincon, self-destruction wouldn't do much.

The heat of the attack would be completely negated by Sanji's exoskeleton and the shocwave impact from the explosion wouldn't do anything either.

The way explosive shockwaves injure is by destroying and heavily injuring the brain, the spine, and hollow organs such as the lungs, stomach, and intestines.

And although it scales above Sanji's AP value, because of his endurance, he should be able to survive this in time for his body to regenerate. We've seen Sanji take attacks to the brain, spine, and torso several times before that would have completely destroyed them, but he kept on going and fighting without issue, so I don't see why this would kill Sanji at all.

Even King's main wincon, self-destruction wouldn't do much.

The heat of the attack would be completely negated by Sanji's exoskeleton and the shocwave impact from the explosion wouldn't do anything either.

The way explosive shockwaves injure is by destroying and heavily injuring the brain, the spine, and hollow organs such as the lungs, stomach, and intestines.
It would have killed Zoro so yes it's going to do a lot to Sanji.

Ok so just ignore everything else that I said.

It wouldn't do much to put him down, is what I mean. Sorry I wasn't clear about that when I said this:
And although it scales above Sanji's AP value, because of his endurance, he should be able to survive this in time for his body to regenerate

Back