• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Sanji Rematch 2

Kinda, to oversimplify my thoughts, I think he could definitely figure out King's Lunarian powers like Zoro did, and with his speed and superior obv Haki (IMO), he could capitalize with Ifrit which he should be able to sustain for much longer in a 1v1 fight where he's not physically and mentally drained from getting his exoskeleton and fighting the whole raid.
Alright thank you for voting in the thread and giving your input!

Hmm I wonder why him keeping up with Flame-On and Off King isn't on his profile.
It TOTALLY isn't an outlier/inconsistency, after all..

Literally is
That's for AP, not speed.
Though it should probably be removed but Sanji's got other things to make him scale to base King so..
Anyway, yeah, it's an outlier.
Hell, we even see a stronger version of Sanji do almost no damage to Flame-Off SeraJimbe even though he used DJ.
So I can't see him hurting King significantly.

Where's your proof that Flame-Off Base King is faster than Queen?
xBottJQh.jpg

From now on I'm just going to refer to it as Speed Mode and Flame Mode to avoid further miscommunications

Anyway I think King might take this low-mid diff, he usually fights with his flame on and that's gonna lead to Sanji's attacks just doing nothing and King whooping on him in response.

Okay so since you seem to have conceded on the speed argument as this is now the 53rd post since the speed scaling I posed above with you showing no signs of even wanting to address them, we'll not move onto heat scaling. Is that fine by you?

What? How am I "on your dick" by asking you if we can move onto a different topic of debate so we can further this thread? If you don't want to do that you're free to leave.

Idk man, failing to read the profiles and filling the thread with literal headcanon and minimal proof and then saying I'm the one not addressing your points is giving off mad dick muncher vibes.

Why do you keep posting Pre-Awakening Sanji?

I clearly state in the OP that I'm using Post-Vinsmoke Awakening Sanji.

"Pre-Awakening Sanji tagged King"
"UHM ACTUALLY I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM I'M USING A DIFFERENT KEY SO THIS IS IRRELEVANT!"
Btw even after awakening, Sanji did 0 damage to the Seraphim.
I doubt he can do it to someone like King who is an adult and has a Zoan DF on top of his already nutty durability.
Not to mention that Queen was tanking his hits until he busted out IJ, though he didn't have time to properly defend against that one so..

When did I say this
Queen was able to take DJ easily ( as I had shown earlier ), while his arm got torn off by it.
So you saying that the arm took the attacks easier than he did must mean that the arm scales below and above him which makes no sense at all.

This is Pre-Awakening Sanji for the 5th time
Don't really care, it won't matter here anyway.
Like I said, main problems are this:
1: He can't get through King's Flame-On defense.
2: He can't properly react to Flame-Off King.
Only advantage Sanji may have is hotter flames.

Back