• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justice for Tokyo Revengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am not going to and do not advise anyone to discuss the Izana saving Kakucho feat. Season 3 will be aired from like 3rd October, and can't you guys just wait till it's adapted? There's a possibility to literally everyone's assumptions....
I am fine with that as some people don't know how to read manga or analyse panels apparently. They are also unable to listen to other people's opinions and answer them without insulting or accusing them. How sad.

That does lol. That just contradicts the manga logic. I don't think you still get me... 💀

Because I was temp-banned when that discussion took place.

I am not going to address this any further. How are you getting on the topic of casual Senju when SHE WAS LITERALLY GOING TO DIE IN THAT MOMENT? I don't know but I wouldn't be casual if I was ready to die. Secondly, Senju's limitation is her decision, there's LITERALLY NO supernatural or any mental state stopping that from happening. (I hate to use caps but I don't know if you aren't understanding, or you aren't ready to understand)

Mentioned stuff like random precognitions (not analytical predictions but at least some precognition which is normal in humans). Also, I don't think any of the characters there try to scale themselves and say, "OH DAMN! He is supersonic!" kind of stuff. First of all, just tell me how do they even know that the people in front of them are supersonic lol? Secondly, look how you contradict yourself:
1. Argument 1: Senju is not strong because she decided not to be strong.
2. Argument 2: Senju is strong so the random goons would not like her presence.

If Senju never showed her powers, then how do the goons even know? Like this is next-level hypocrisy...

Supersonic still. 🗿
I don't have the energy to type out my answer to this cuz I had to debate people for a whole day. I'll answer sometime in the future though.

Other than the time travel, and this alleged "fear aura" does Mikey display any overt supernatural powers in this mode beyond the heightened physicals that the series is known for? If not, I am not at all willing to make that assumption for this, personally.
His stats increasing or not is still debated up to this day.

The supernatural thing would be him being controlled by the impulses,
he said that it's part of him he can't control that causes misfortune to people around him.
In this mode, he's entirely and absolutely bloodlusted, going for the kill.
People may add other things, but this is what I can say.

Unfortunately, given the evidence, I am much more inclined to place this under social influencing. I do not believe he is supernaturally affecting the people around him. I think his demeanor is scaring people and this was just a way of visually representing that.

Unfortunately, given the evidence, I am much more inclined to place this under social influencing. I do not believe he is supernaturally affecting the people around him. I think his demeanor is scaring people and this was just a way of visually representing that.
Does this remove his Aura or only stops him from getting Fear Inducement?

Does this remove his Aura or only stops him from getting Fear Inducement?
Hm. I am not sure if our "Aura" standards explicitly require supernatural influence, or if someone's "vibe" in an entirely natural sense can be considered aura. As it is often the case in Manga for entirely non-supernatural stories to effect people in this way, thus it cannot reliably be assumed to be a superpower. It might be worth updating the Aura page to clarify this.

I'm fine with this, and the rejection makes sense this time. But others might wanna add something, so we should be open to that, if there are no counterarguments, I'm fine with it.

Finally a rejection which makes sense this time. Can't believe something like this would happen in a TR thread...

I think some more chapters are gonna be released by the author and we might get some more chapters having this stuff.

I still think Mikey should have Fear Inducement, but have no valid point to prove it for now so I'm fine with removing it.

Okay fear inducements aside now that that's handled can we please get more staff for the rest of the thread now

Unfortunately I can't really help with the calc stuff or the scaling chains, I am not intimated enough with the series to know those things. Are there any other more straightforward aspects that you'd like me to assess? @Dalesean027

Unfortunately I can't really help with the calc stuff or the scaling chains, I am not intimated enough with the series to know those things. Are there any other more straightforward aspects that you'd like me to assess? @Dalesean027
Nah its moreso the calcs and arguments themselves that we need staff opinion on and we would like to discuss making a discussion rule after staff analysis

Where exactly is stated Mikey magically becomes stronger each arc? Also the profile so I won't discuss this, we have Base Mikey fighting with Hanma while DI Mikey no diffing Hanma, we have Base South fighting the legendary duo while DI South no diff the legendary duo (all the scans are above), so please, prove Mikey becomes stronger and faster randomly and South can becomes esponentially stronger in some seconds.

Uh... proof? To me that was a Base South

I just added that as supporting evidence, it was no where near my main point.

They knew they were at their limit so it was their only solution, also my main point was that Inui was 1st gen like the duo, Taiju isn't and had another comlpete spirit, they didn't care to the same degree they cared about Inui.

Is not like they wanted to lose, just they didn't want to hospitalize Inui.

They weren't tired only because of Inui and Koko, they were also tired because the were constantly hitting Taiju (they were going all out there) and Taiju just didn't go down, it's visible they weren't tired before fighting him, I would also get tired if I hit ***** for several minutes. Also again your scaling chain put Wakasa and benkei astronomically lower than South when they clearly fought on pair lol, I sent the scan above.

Nah, your scaling chain put South far superior than Inui while nowyou are saying he only lost due to fear which is kinda bullshit lol, was Inui aware South could beat Kakucho? Also it doesn't matter like they would be relative in stats he would have noticed he could have done something, your just assuming the whole shit.

I guess so, I mean using a katana at the end of the day "increase your speed", the katana would move faster than your arm so I guess we can put sanzu with a weapon on that level and Sanzu without just captain level?

Are you agreeing with me here?

Like.. even DI vanishes after the activation so?

Nah just because something is self explenatory for you doesn't mean it's the correct version

I get were you are going but it wasn't the only point, is that point + Chifuyu saying he is fast + the fact Chifuyu never actually blitzed him + that calc implies his travel speed is super+ when god/high tiers don't have an higher speed than motorbikes.

the unaccepted calculation which used the wrong formula as timeframe = distance / speed while you used distance / aceleration which is completely bullshit? I see your point here

people litterally react and try to defend theirself, your logic is: I can't neutrilize something = that thing is astronomically faster than me

exactly when did Mikey travel 1000 m in 1 s?

So if I can have a fight with Usain Bolt it means my travel speed is the same as him, nice, also Angry just like Izana are only able to make fast dashes and not costantly run in circle without being seen by people.

You mean because he talk? that also happens during the feat I calculate for Mikey's LS, dialogues in fiction are just inconsistent especially in the mangas since they don't really account for that, if you want to go this way my calc can't be used, probably not even the Angry feat since Ran can actually move his head and think during the feat which would mean Angry needed more than a second by your logic.

I'm pretty sure that's a negative claim so....

yes and if the characters were truly super+ they could dodge them, they can't unfortunately.
people litterally react and try to defend theirself, your logic is: I can't neutrilize something = that thing is astronomically faster than me
proof they reacted ? Having your arms up doesn't mean you reacted, the position Kakucho tackled Inui in made his arms like that
exactly when did Mikey travel 1000 m in 1 s?
Broski, your literally saying that because Mikey uses a motorcycle that he's not supersonic+ LOL, you have got to be trolling right ?
So if I can have a fight with Usain Bolt it means my travel speed is the same as him, nice, also Angry just like Izana are only able to make fast dashes and not costantly run in circle without being seen by people.
Your proving my point correctly, the Izana feat only requires a short distance and a fast dash, stop waffling
You mean because he talk? that also happens during the feat I calculate for Mikey's LS, dialogues in fiction are just inconsistent especially in the mangas since they don't really account for that, if you want to go this way my calc can't be used, probably not even the Angry feat since Ran can actually move his head and think during the feat which would mean Angry needed more than a second by your logic.
Well no, depending on the scene, for this scene in particular it seems as if Kakucho is running slowly and by your inteperation is weaker then Kisaki (LOL)
I'm pretty sure that's a negative claim so....
Do you have backing, do you have scans that POINT to it being because of the speed, we have scans that point to it being because of piercing damage, but you guys have nothing... SMH
yes and if the characters were truly super+ they could dodge them, they can't unfortunately.
Name me a character was shot and make sure it wasn't from behind and they weren't being pinned down or they weren't saving someone or it wasn't PIS, oh right, YOU CANT

Name me a character was shot and make sure it wasn't from behind and they weren't being pinned down or they weren't saving someone or it wasn't PIS, oh right, YOU CANT
Name me a character that straight up avoided a bullet.

Do you have backing, do you have scans that POINT to it being because of the speed, we have scans that point to it being because of piercing damage, but you guys have nothing... SMH
Given they died...it's because of speed. This is beyond ridiculous.

Broski, your literally saying that because Mikey uses a motorcycle that he's not supersonic+ LOL, you have got to be trolling right ?
He is not supersonic because he hasn't done anything...supersonic. Oh except the one accepted calc.

He is not supersonic because he hasn't done anything...supersonic. Oh except the one accepted calc.
Takemichi, Izana, Draken
1. Mikey gets shot by Naoto. Mikey was looking away from Naoto and wanted to be killed, he was literally begging Takemichi to pop a cap in his head lol
2. Kakucho gets shot. Kakucho was looking away from Kisaki so its not really a matter of being an outlier
3. Chifuyu gets shot. Chifuyu was tied up, pretty simple
4. Draken gets shot. Draken was saving Takemichi and Senju here, his death was important to the plot so ofc he had to die. He couldn't have caught the bullets since thats not a matter of only speed. Plus, to move both Takemichi and Senju out of the way would have taken ALOT more speed and a lot more LS then the verse has, calculating it, we get this: F = 105 x 1178 =12612 kg, meaning he would have had to have a class 25 LS to actually pick them up and move them out of the way in time, meaning he had to tank the bullets to save them.
5. Why didn't a high tier (Senju) not move Takemichi out of the way of the bullets. I mean, Takemichi literally had her pinned down so she couldn't have done much

All of these are explained pal, also there is this explanation:
In Tokyo Revengers, how dangerous weapons with instant lethality are exaggerated, much to the point that it overrides the other elements of said weapons. I'll explain how.

Here, Angry one-shot Mucho, we can see that the speed and power gap is huge. Mucho then pulled up a knife, here it overwhelms Angry even though Angry is a lot faster, and even Takemichi who just witnessed their different in strength. The situation got too bad to the point Kakucho had to interfere in it.

Here Kakucho fought against Sanzu in the final arc but Sanzu was suddenly on par with him and Kakucho lost despite him being massively faster than Sanzu. Their difference in power is like this:

Kakucho defeated Angry, Angry defeated Mucho with low difficulty, Mucho defeated Inui with low difficulty, Wakasa and Benkei defeated Inui and Koko with high difficulty, Wakasa fought Base south a lot better than Draken did, so Inui > Draken either mid-high difficulty. Draken can defeat Hanma with high difficulty, Hanma fought on par with Mikey in the beginning of the series.
Mikey can defeat higher end of mid tier characters like Baji and Pah Chin with low difficulty since they were kids.
Characters like Baji are equal to characters like Mitsuya, Mitsuya defeated Ran with mid-high difficulty, Ran and Sanzu are comparable.

When long sharp objects like Katana or other swords are considered dangerous, the main problem usually lies in the fact that that can kill instantly, and the other problems being the range and the skill of the wielder.
Ran had baton when he was against Mitsuya (who's a mid tier too), but still lost, and he too had baton against Sanzu and Sanzu was using metal pipe, they fought on par, metal pipe and Katana are around the same length, so the range isn't the problem here, skills only starts to matter when the speed of the character is good, especially in this case since it's a fictional work where stats different are much more severe, here Sanzu is still nowhere near Kakucho when it comes to speed.

Here, Takemichi was about to be killed by Sanzu and he had to be saved by Taiju. This Takemichi is directly relative to Kakucho. So even though Takemichi is far superior, he still was about to lose.

When characters are being overwhelmed by guns the default assumption is that it is due to the fact that they can kill instantly and has speed that can't really be reacted, so it's the damage and the speed that's the problem by default.

But what I just wrote proves that in this verse, weapons with instant lethality overwhelms characters even if the said characters are far faster than them.

While that doesn't automatically say that the characters are faster than guns, it does neutralize the default assumption that the speed is the problem.

So in this case, if anyone thinks speed is the problem, the burden of proof falls on them to prove it.

He has multiple feats scaling above supersonic that have not been evaluated yet, he has also debatably broken the sound barrier on 2 different occasions

He has multiple feats scaling above supersonic that have not been evaluated yet, he has also debatably broken the sound barrier on 2 different occasions
Also that means those feats just don't exist and you're actively participating in hidden calc stacking

Can you post the scans for each of them?
1, 2, 3
@HollowVanity can you like just wait for staff evaluations please, we don't need to drag this out
No hate but what makes these staffs opinions so important, also, how do we know they aren't influenced by you or if you haven't messaged them in some sort of way
Also that means those feats just don't exist and you're actively participating in hidden calc stacking
Lad, you literally accepted one and then declined it because it was an outlier even though it was for combat speed ? Make it make sense

No hate but what makes these staffs opinions so important, also, how do we know they aren't influenced by you or if you haven't messaged them in some sort of way
Staff votes are how revisions are determined. Refrain from making derisive accusations like that in the future.

1 and 2 are literally getting hit by the bullets. Like literally the first one is so slow he barely caught up with his friend to push him out of the way and get shot instead. 2 he literally got shot and just managed to hit the gun after. 1st one might be subsonic. 3rd one was already posted and the dude said he missed. Probably aimed too high.

Don't see anything beyond subsonic and normal action movie stuff.

1 and 2 are literally getting hit by the bullets. Like literally the first one is so slow he barely caught up with his friend to push him out of the way and get shot instead. 2 he literally got shot and just managed to hit the gun after. 1st one might be subsonic. 3rd one was already posted and the dude said he missed. Probably aimed too high.

Don't see anything beyond subsonic and normal action movie stuff.
Pal, did you look at the feats, they outpaced bullets to save their freinds. Also "He barley caught up with his friend", dude... He literally caught up to Kakucho in 0.001 seconds....

I don't know if you are reading the manga correctly but yeah.

Also uhm no ? Your assuming he aimed to high with no backing, I'm assuming he aimed at Takemichi because he literally thought he killed him... But Takemichi dodged the bullet in time.

BTW I'm not insulting you since I consider you a pal, just wanted to clarify since I've seen my words get taken out of context
You should simply refrain from including those kinds of statements. Intent alone cannot make an insulting remark not insulting. There's no need to express constant and repetitive incredulity at people for seeing things differently from you.

You should simply refrain from including those kinds of statements. Intent alone cannot make an insulting remark not insulting. There's no need to express constant and repetitive incredulity at people for seeing things differently from you.
Please translate to english 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back