• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers: small revision

No. Mikey holds back when he is at Base. Takemichi said this when Mikey was activating his Dark Impulses.
Take was just referring at the fact Mikey usually holds back his DI, like Mikey doesn't want them to activate so he keep them inside.
Draken vs against 100 of them and not one.
I'm talking about AP there.
Randoms vary in strength, like some of them could hold hakkai and punch him.

The default assumption will be that a random will be on the same level as other randoms if there are no other supporting feats or statements.

Here, it's clear that the guy Mikey kicked is not your typical delinquent and is stronger than your typical randoms since he ruled the neighborhood where Draken lives.

This directly puts the guy above the goon Baji faced since the guy Baji faced is just random.
Nah I strongly disagree, I already stated everything I needed to say, this can be just wait for an evaluation imo.

I'm not talking about speed. Only Izana's limbs were tired, there aren't anything suggesting that Izana's durability got lower.

Izana is still taking damage but less damage when blocking.

No one said Mikey caps at 18 KJ, just that is the most solid feat to upscale him imo, I'm willing to put an "higher" after that since he literally KO him casually, 13 yo Baji isn't 8x stronger than Mikey, we just don't know the exact value, the difference between that Baji and Kid Mikey isn't that high.

It certainly does imply that Mikey doesn't even downscale from Baji. Baji is just straight up more powerful and Baji even 2x stronger than Mikey is absurd, but go ahead, lol.

Wall level (18kj) likely Wall+ (Baji level) make sense to me narratively.

If the consensus says otherwise cool.

This seems fine at a glance
I agree with this.

Should Kid Mikey scale to Kid Baji's feat? or 18kj? or my proposal: Wall level (18kj) likely Wall+ (Baji feat).

I'm talking about AP there.
Yeah, he can be hit more than once, which is what I'm trying to say.

Nah I strongly disagree, I already stated everything I needed to say, this can be just wait for an evaluation imo.
Which doesn't make sense as I just elaborated, doesn't matter if you agree or disagree.

I will repeat it once again:
When facing any randoms, the default assumption will always be that the random will be equal to other randoms if there are no evidences to put them above that threshold.
The guy Mikey kicked has an evidence of being above your typical goon since he controlled the neighborhood where he lives.

So the guy Mikey kicked> The guy Baji punched.

Take was just referring at the fact Mikey usually holds back his DI, like Mikey doesn't want them to activate so he keep them inside.
He referred to Mikey holding back in general. Takemichi knew Mikey held back before activating his Dark Impulses.

I strongly disagree with this.

Misconception 1: Mikey's mental state remained bad to the point that he was unable to fight
Misconception 2: Mikey was not fighting at full strength

This is wrong because Takemichy's desparation and Hinata telling them the truth improved Mikey's mood, and he was back to his normal self, as stated by Hinata and Takemichy themselves. Keep in mind that Takemichy initially thought Mikey wasn't mentally stable enough to fight.

0169-014.png

0169-015.png

0170-001.png

0170-002.png

0170-005.png

0170-006.png

0170-007.png

0170-008.png

0170-009.png

0171-006.png

0171-007.png

All of this ties into Draken statement and Takemichy further emphasizes that Draken meant that there is no bullshit going on, Izana is truly stronger than Mikey.

0173-003.png

0173-004.png

Therefore, any attempt to claim Mikey's mental state remained bad and didn't improve well enough to fight at full strength is merely speculating and contradicting the manga to support baseless intepretations. The manga disagrees, and so should you.

Izana is stronger than Mikey, period.
I think you totally ignored my conclusion. :
-for the issue of Mikey and Izana I think is relative in speed and sub-relative in AP. Since I find the difference in AP to be minimal or a randomness or something at the plot level one can agree on relativity in that as well.I don't see that as a problem. Effectively it is an argument that has too much logical depth so let's consider that they are equivalent for a while.
My reasoning is based on a simple logical system with scientific and empirical basis (i'm afighter). All this is supported and argued with feat and statment while your points are based only on statments or dynamics prior to the fight. Feat + statment > feat > statment.

This is a Half thrurt. Mikey is no longer depressed but that doesn't mean he has totally recovered or that he doesn't have some distractions during the fight. Destabilizing him mentally was one of Izana's intentions. This happens during the fight. Taking earlier dynamics (z) and adding them to later dynamics (x) is not necessarily valid any case. This is a logical error of generalization.

I wonder how anyone could be aware of Mikey's true strength if not with DI influence , since except with Hanma any confrontation always ended with a single blow before this story arc . He saw Mikey with slight influence of Dark Impulses so would this statment make Base Mikey > Mikey DI valahalla valid? I think my interpretation is more logical.

I don't understand what you mean by "stronger" but what makes Izana better than Mikey is his view of combat. Izana doesnt call Mikey slow or weak but predictable, this is because what makes Izana dominant in combat thanks to his skill.

My conclusion is sub-relativity and relativity because I am indifferent which of the 2 is chosen ,I just preferred to put a different explanation on the character profile page.

In conclusion I suggest you read premise, explanation and conclusion before writing so no one wastes time Or write unnecessary posts that lengthen the thread.

(Zefra knows that I am whatever is chosen will be fine with me so on this point I don't want to be called out again)

THANKS

I'll just say that a mangaka doesn't have to write each and everything about something happening. I mean, Baji cracked the wall, but it isn't explicitly mentioned that he cracked the wall, he just did it, and we saw it, it's that plain and simple.

In Mikey's kicking feat, everyone was blitzed by the speed since they don't know any of the thing that was happening, it's that simple.
occam razors aren't used this way. This razor only serves to disregard unnecessary assumptions or assumptions that would complicate the result.You don't use it for something that you think is easier to conclude, As you know the simplest thing is not necessarily the most correct, the case obviously needs to be analyzed

Your example makes no sense. You compare a clear feat, with more than one dedicated panel and zooming in on the feat to a totallymene different feat ( of speed). This is proof by example (since in destruction feats it is not stated what they destroyed and how the same logic of not describing dynamics applies to speed feats)

Your conclusion is based on cosmic nothingness, clear example of Argument from belife (since you personally find reasonable A means that A is true, this error of yours is supported by the fact that you have shown nothing to prove what you say. you think it is right simply because it seems to you to be a valid conclusion) . Any claim needs an argument that makes it valid,Not to mention that you exclude many other variables
They do not know what happened but it is literally explained by one of them, so your conclusion in addition to having no valid evidence is overly hasty. They use your Occam razor it is more logical to think that they know what happened. (This does not imply that Mikey's kick may have been missing for a short time but I don't care about that)

this feat is not of my interest, I just wanted to point out many of your errors in your arguments.So consider the errors in your argument and correct it without trying to make logical errors such as. Rephrase your points without responding unnecessarily I asked Arnold, so as not to clog the thread.

This thread is becoming one hed herring. I am seeing so many logical errors that I am getting a headache.
@Zefra3011 , do something again to summarize pls, the same for others. Otherwise a conclusion will never be reached

THANKS x2

I propose that the current "opponets" list the changes they do not accept and this will be discussed one at a time, what do you think ?

Last edited:
I think you totally ignored my conclusion. :

Your conclusion is simply based on an over analysis having looked at it.

Also I didn’t need to look at your conclusion to tell that it’s wrong cuz If your premise is wrong your conclusion will automatically be wrong.

My reasoning is based on a simple logical system with scientific and empirical basis (i'm afighter)
Ironic. And no your reasoning was based on flawed inferences and assumptions regardless of the evidence. (I’m a believer🎵)

All this is supported and argued with feat and statment while your points are based only on statments or dynamics prior to the fight. Feat + statment > feat > statment.
Bold claim.

This is a Half thrurt. Mikey is no longer depressed but that doesn't mean he has totally recovered or that he doesn't have some distractions during the fight.

Hopefully I’ll see proof that he hadn’t totally recovered as I continue to read.

Edit: I never saw it. Lmfao.
Destabilizing him mentally was one of Izana's intentions. This happens during the fight. Taking earlier dynamics (z) and adding them to later dynamics (x) is not necessarily valid any case. This is a logical error of generalization.
First of all destabilizing Mikey isn’t working in this fight due to Draken’s statement. Unless you have proof it does.

Your two scan proves nothing in the grander scheme of things. Instead you are making a strawman argument by taking a general backstory for the readers and Mikey’s response to a kick from Izana fast approaching him as shown with motion lines. Two completely different scans.

Like I said you’re over analyzing. There are 0 feats that support your claim. Izana destabilized Mikey and Takemichy brought him back to his normal self. It’s as simple as that.

I wonder how anyone could be aware of Mikey's true strength if not with DI influence , since except with Hanma any confrontation always ended with a single blow before this story arc . He saw Mikey with slight influence of Dark Impulses so would this statment make Base Mikey > Mikey DI valahalla valid? I think my interpretation is more logical.

DI is simply a bloodlust Mikey looking for the kill. It is neither a stat amp nor an indicator of Mikey’s full strength. It’s just Mikey but with killing intent Draken has seen DI Mikey therefore his statement holds truer than yours.

Mikey isn’t slacking… he simply went all out.

Again you’re creating too many holes in your argument based off assumptions to formulate more assumptions. Utilize Occam’s razor every once in a while cuz you haven’t even proven that DI Mikey isn’t the same as Base Mikey. 🙂

I don't understand what you mean by "stronger" but what makes Izana better than Mikey is his view of combat. Izana doesnt call Mikey slow or weak but predictable, this is because what makes Izana dominant in combat thanks to his skill.

Never said anything about slow or weak.

Izana is clearly damaging and sending Mikey flying each time while easily blocking far less damage from Mikey’s strongest attacks. That’s why Izana upscales.

And his enhanced senses and knowledge on Mikey helps him react faster than Mikey until he couldn’t anymore.

Your conclusion is based on cosmic nothingness
🫤

Don’t tell me you dedicated half of your post to insulting my argument as having too many errors and whining to @Zefra3011.

You talk a lot about feats yet you have 0 feats to back up your argument. You posted two non sequitur scans and made up a purpose for them. Your post could’ve been way smaller instead you went fro Argumentum ad nauseum.

Last edited:
Your conclusion is simply based on an over analysis having looked at it.
it makes me happy that you didn't even understand the premise as well as everything else in the message besides calling a random starwman and ignoring the conclusion a second time, not to mention that you force yourself on not accepting an obvious point like a character being distracted by a falshback or asking me to prove a hax already accepted and present on a character's profile, so your job to prove the "falsity". i think you can stop boring me and reply to the message where you are tagged, it would be very helpful THX. Please show me what should be associated with an insult, because I think only you see it.I would like you to see me as a friend and not as a hater because he disagrees with your arguments, but you don't seem to agree

I think I’ll stop responding to you now that you failed to properly address my arguments.

Oh and You’re clogging the thread cuz nobody asked you to analyze their arguments😉.

I think I’ll stop responding to you now that you failed to properly address my arguments.

Oh and You’re clogging the thread cuz nobody asked you to analyze their arguments😉.
If you think provoking me is good for anything, you're wrong. You simply show little seriousness and that you don't know how to have a normal discussion without escalating into hatred. I just hope you can understand and put unnecessary feelings aside, I still hope you will cooperate with the matter of ordering the points you do not agree in Zefra's premise message.

"I think I’ll stop responding to you now that you failed to properly address my arguments."

I believe that what I have stated is more than enough, nothing else is needed.
Simply the some things I did not show scans because they are stupid or because I consider that having read the work it is useless to send them since you are aware of them, besides they have already been mentioned ds other people, This is not a complicated work And some of the things you asked me to try you know very well that they can be proving. But as I said this message is only apt to attack me because you are annoyed that some of your arguments presented errors.

Leaving aside your circular reasoning ... mine is an overly broad analysis not because it is basic but because it is a dynamic with little specification and it is preferable that there be obvious statment.
(You called non sequitur scans instead of the premise and conclusion but I will avoid commenting on tha)

Last edited:
4.png

Smh.

Aside from the fact that the minimum speed of Mikey’s bro is superhuman since he is usually able to avoid attacks from Mikey, I’ve probably said all I needed to say and Zefra has marked it down hopefully.

No one has told me why DI is an amp or some higher form. Izana scaling to Mikey’s value is a given even if the justification might get ****** up which I’ll handle another time. Then there’s the Kid Baji > Kid Mikey thing which is strange as hell, a likely rating scaling Kid Mikey to Kid Baji is a given.

I agree with Arnold's points where he says that Izana should be stronger than Tenjiku Mikey and Morris' points of Kid Mikey scaling to 148 kJ.

(Following the thread...)

Edit: Also, the DI multiplier seems wack. DI is simply just the character giving their entirety to fight, I don't think DI actually boosts character stats like AP, Speed, LS, etc. but it does give some abilities.

I disagree with Izana being superior to Mikey ;characters like Takemichi without Resol, Kisaki and Kiyomasa scaling to Athletic Human speed (I agree that the minimum speed of the verse should be Superhuman) and DI multiplier. I agree with Morris about the Kid Mikey and Baji thing.

No one has told me why DI is an amp or some higher form. Izana scaling to Mikey’s value is a given even if the justification might get ***** up which I’ll handle another time. Then there’s the Kid Baji > Kid Mikey thing which is strange as hell, a likely rating scaling Kid Mikey to Kid Baji is a given.
quiet, I will explain further. There is no need to defend Izana's point since from what I can see no one supports it and or at any rate the majority does not consider it. You don't have to debunk a point that is not a point ( that doesn't take away some errors in the response ) We consider the 2 as relative in certain stats.
Basically your answers didn't make sense (like my clarification) but let's leave it out as if nothing ever happened, so we can move on and have a conclusion to the thread. So please again avoid unnecessarily responding to this part of my message

Baji's point will be added to the list on points to be discussed, thanks for summarizing.

Could you tell me whether you agree with DI = stats amp? Because you didn't mention it and you disagreed with it before

I disagree with Izana being superior to Mikey ;characters like Takemichi without Resol, Kisaki and Kiyomasa scaling to Athletic Human speed (I agree that the minimum speed of the verse should be Superhuman) and DI multiplier. I agree with Morris about the Kid Mikey and Baji thing.
As I have already explained it is a complicated topic. Izana blocks Mikey but is subsequently demolished by his blows. It would mean he would not be able to tank his AP, I believe Izana was created to put a wall in front of " the invincible Mikey and the point is so subtle that I think keeping relativity between the 2 is best. Sub-relativity is not tyranny wrong but I have already explained in previous posts why it is better or anyway I am indifferent to relativity.

If you don't agree you can discuss it with Arnold, from this point I totally back out even though I never wanted to get into it

Last edited:
As I have already explained it is a complicated topic. Izana blocks Mikey but is subsequently demolished by his blows. It would mean he would not be able to tank his AP, I believe Izana was created to put a wall in front of " the invincible Mikey and the point is so subtle that I think keeping relativity between the 2 is best. Sub-relativity is not tyranny wrong but I have already explained in previous posts why it is better or anyway I am indifferent to relativity.

If you don't vomire agree you can discuss it with Arnold, from this point I totally back out even though I never wanted to get into it
I don't disagree with you about this topic. These are my takes:
Izana≈Weakened Mikey speed wise
Weakened Mikey>Izana AP wise

DI Mikey is just superior to Izana in every way.

I don't disagree with you about this topic. These are my takes:
my messages were not clear, I will explain myself again. I made the points on both Topics, that is to consider Mikey weakened and not to consider him. Then it's up to you to choose, as I said I don't want to insert myself in this point, when I replied I only corrected the logical errors, nothing else.
If you really care Arnold and Zefra will discuss this with you when the topic is addressed

Could you tell me whether you agree with DI = stats amp? Because you didn't mention it and you disagreed with it before

Nothing in your post talks about DI being a stat amp. So I implore you to stop tagging me cuz you’re pissing me off. Go bug someone else

If you don't vomire agree you can discuss it with Arnold, from this point I totally back out even though I never wanted to get into it

Good. Thank God.

Nah it’s not complicated, Mikey drops a sluggish Izana who can’t block anymore. Also the gap between Izana and Mikey isn’t wide enough for Izana’s head not to suffer any damage. It’s as simple as that.

The end.

Nothing in your post talks about DI being a stat amp. So I implore you to stop tagging me cuz you’re pissing me off. Go bug someone else

Good. Thank God.

Nah it’s not complicated, Mikey drops a sluggish Izana who can’t block anymore. Also the gap between Izana and Mikey isn’t wide enough for Izana’s head not to suffer any damage. It’s as simple as that.

The end.
The fact that you get pissed off about such stupid things like this I think says a lot. We are both verse supporters so we are forced to converse whether you like it or not. But if being civil to adult is a problem for you I will accept it.

My post doesn't mention it but Zefra's does. We are summarizing the points of the thread not my own, holy god I have said it over and over again.

I am not aware that izana hasn’t been harmed but I will leave that out as well

The fact that you get pissed off about such stupid things like this I think says a lot. We are both verse supporters so we are forced to converse whether you like it or not. But if being civil to adult is a problem for you I will accept it.

Nah don’t get it twisted. You just like to fill up your posts with irrelevant thoughts and whining on a person’s arguments. Seeing that pisses me off cuz I’m simply more interesting in debating the actual topic.

Also Zefra mentions nothing about stat amps. He is for Mikey being weakened. Both reasons are inherently wrong anyway. And no I’m not interested in debating you with your out of context scans and analysis on my argument. I’d rather wait for Zefra to reply or a mod.

Nah don’t get it twisted. You just like to fill up your posts with irrelevant thoughts and whining on a person’s arguments. Seeing that pisses me off cuz I’m simply more interesting in debating the actual topic.

Also Zefra mentions nothing about stat amps. He is for Mikey being weakened. Both reasons are inherently wrong anyway. And no I’m not interested in debating you with your out of context scans and analysis on my argument. I’d rather wait for Zefra to reply or a mod.
I don't feel that I have ever actually complained, you are only complaining in addition to even provoking me, which I ignored. I only expose the reality of the facts, if it makes you angry that's your problem. You felt attacked on the basis of nothing, already there your first response did not seem calm. If you want I will present this situation myself to someone competent and whoever is found guilty will be recalled, I have no problem with that.

For now only you think it is all out of context.I don't understand why you take that point as if you want to argue it or think that's all that's valid, when I've made that clear several times.

Last edited:
I guess I'll try to point out everything here:

- Everyone disagree with the x2 multiplier and there isn't much to say since there is a rule against it (mb for noticing it)

- No one disagree that Mikey should be at least > 18 KJ, and points for him > 148 KJ have been made so for this specific point I believe we just need a staff evaluation:

Disagree with > 148 KJ: Zefra3011 and Syncronize
Everyone else, at least who gove his opinion on it, agrees

Arnoldstone18 suggested to put: At least Wall (18KJ), Likely higher (148KJ)

- No one disagree (or at least didn't present a counter argument) with Baji, Taiju, Wakasa, Benkei, Kojiro, Chibe and Chombo changes.

- No one disagree in downgrading Takemichi, Kisaki and Kyiomasa, we only have to decide with which speed tier we will rate them, as explained below Superhuman is the best one for now.

- For removing "Mikey wasn't 100%" in Izana profile the only one who presented points for Mikey being weakened is Syncronize but he doesn't have problems in removing it since he thinks they are relative anyway and no one else actually discussed much the topic (unless I missed something).

I was busy today so I couldn't follow the thread much, hope everything is correct and if it's not just tell me, anyway now I'll ask for this to be evaluated, I think everyone said what he needed to say, I just ask to avoid useless discussions and repeating the same points, it would just add up replies for nothing.

For DI being a stats amp or not and for Mikey reactive power I suggest to discuss it in another thread since it's not in the OP and it would be better if first we can finish those points (just keep in mind in the profile both hax are rated under the DI section).

Last edited:
- No one disagree in downgrading Takemichi, Kisaki and Kyiomasa, we only have to decide with which speed tier we will rate them, I suggested Athletic Level as both Takemichi and Kisaki are presented as weak fighters and Kyiomasa doesn't have good feats, Dinozxd suggested Superhuman to Subsonic level since they are above no name delinquents (are no names rated superhuman to subsonic?), I ask everyone to say which side they pick on this.
I think "Athletic, likely higher" should do for them. No name delinquents should all be average humans imo.

Kid Mikey scales over Baji in 2004, I'll explain why.

When Baji performed that wall level feat, he was up against Random biker gang, and Baji dealt this much damage on the guy's face.

Mikey way before that, defeated a leader of a gang who's supposed to be stronger than the once Baji faced, since the gang was mentioned to control the neighborhood of Shibuya, probably where Draken lives. So these goons are stronger than your typical randoms.
This is the damage dealt by Mikey to the gang leader, he caved in the gang leader's face.
So, the guy Mikey defeated in a single kick was stronger than the guy Baji punched, and Mikey dealt more damage to his foe compared to Baji, so Mikey's stronger.
Bump

are no names rated superhuman to subsonic?
Takemichi without Resol is comparable to Akkun where Kiyomasa is superior to him. Kisaki is comparable to Takemichi without resol. Akkun is superior to Shion who is a low tier and low tiers scale between Superhuman and Subsonic. So the scaling chain should be:

Kiyomasa>Kisaki≈Takemichi≈Akkun>Shion>=Superhuman speed

Takemichi without Resol is comparable to Akkun where Kiyomasa is superior to him. Kisaki is comparable to Takemichi without resol. Akkun is superior to Shion who is a low tier and low tiers scale between Superhuman and Subsonic. So the scaling chain should be:

I also saw in the verse page, I guess superhuman speed is fine for the moment.

I don't remember in the manga this : "resolution" ever being mentioned or defined as a power that empowers Takemichi (may be my forgetfulness).
Surely its a topic that has been discussed, could someone tell me why or send links of the thread where it was discussed. ( mine is pure curiosity...for now)

yes, that can work under the current settings

I don't remember in the manga this : "resolution" ever being mentioned or defined as a power that empowers Takemichi (may be my forgetfulness).
Surely its a topic that has been discussed, could someone tell me why or send links of the thread where it was discussed. ( mine is pure curiosity...for now)
Takemichi went from getting destroyed by Kakucho in the Tenjiku arc to keeping up with him in the Final Arc when he activated his Resol. Resol is definitely a power up.

yes, thanks anyway for the clarification. So taking has some stat increases but it would no longer be appropriate to put something like: "varies". being that as far as I know now it's not stated to be a hax or anything like that. It would seem more like a hidden potential for take that comes out when he "believes in himself" or in similar moments

yes, thanks anyway for the clarification. So taking has some stat increases but it would no longer be appropriate to put something like: "varies". being that as far as I know now it's not stated to be a hax or anything like that. It would seem more like a hidden potential for take that comes out when he "believes in himself" or in similar moments
I agree with you here.

Back