• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly sure how it wouldnt, they canonically fought him and Bayo has feats aside from fighting Aesir that warrant an upgrade. They just wouldnt scale fully to him, they'd scale below him

Balder was knocked out by this , a casual attack from a weaker Aesir moments before.Balder destroying a casual "full powered" Aesir attack is hardly believeable nor logical and is certainly an outlier if the implication is that the attack was universal or something.Though I would like to see the Bayo feats that put her on Aesir level.

Dienomite22 said:
Balder was knocked out by this , a casual attack from a weaker Aesir moments before.Balder destroying a casual "full powered" Aesir attack is hardly believeable nor logical and is certainly an outlier if the implication that attack was universal or something.Though I would like to see the Bayo feats that put her on Aesir level.
He didnt destroy Aesir, only damaged him. Neither Balder nor Bayo destroyed Aesir, hence why they dont fully scale to him

WeeklyBattles said:
He didnt destroy Aesir, only damaged him. Neither Balder nor Bayo destroyed Aesir, hence why they dont fully scale to him
I was talking about Aesir's attack that Balder intercepted

Yeah, he got knocked on his ass, got back up a minute later, and went on to fight Aesir immediately. Its very much consistent with them being overall weaker than Aesir but still able to damage him

can we close this thread and make a new one discussing the scaling from bayo and balder to aesir because we're straying way off topic from the OP?

No, the Aesir he was decked by used a casual attack and was a weaker version.But Balder can suddenly intercept the fullpowered Aesir's attack moments later?That isn't consistant and makes it hard to believe they scale at all.

can we close this thread and make a new one discussing the scaling from bayo and balder to aesir because we're straying way off topic from the OP?

WeeklyBattles said:
Hold off on it, i have some new powers to add along with it
spill the beans on the powers you want to add then we can close this thread and discuss it in the CRT

WeeklyBattles said:
Plus Bayo has other feats on the level of Aesir throughout the game, like breaking the seal over the Gates of Hell which were created by Aesir to protect it from the recreation of the universe
Sorry to continue being off topic but I need to say this,that isn't what happened.I looked up the feat and here's what I found:

Initially Aesir created multiple Gates of Hell and Heaven and placed them on Earth but humans began destroying them so Aesir began placing physical seals on them and move these gates to unreachable places away from humans.

"A seal. That which is used to keep what is dangerous or important from the reach of others. When the human world was still new, they say there used to be entrances to Inferno and Paradiso all over, but with time they were almost all destroyed by the followers of God. Yet, other entrances were too large to be torn down by human hands. God sealed these gates away in almost impossible to reach areas: some so high that only his eyes could see, and some far, far under the water's surface. He created impenetrable barriers around the doors so no one could ever enter."-The Journal Echoes

This is all we know about the seal, it was a physical barrier placed around the Gates of Hell and Heaven designed to prevent humans from entering hell/heaven or destroying the gates.All that we know about it is that Aesir supposedly made it impenetrable.Nothing about the seal being made to protect the Gates of Hell from the recreation of the universe.

You might've mixed your lore around a bit and confused the seals with the Ruins of Lost Memories:

Aesir placed one of the gates in the Ruins of Lost Memories(viewable in game).The Ruins of Lost Memories is located under the lake surrounding Fimbulventr and can only be accessed by using the Ark.It is an area created by Aesir to protect plants,people and animals he considers chosen from judgement day.It also has the Garden of God an area created by Aesir to store collections of Remembrance of Time he created after observing humans.What "Judgement day" refers to is also ambiguous and due to it being ambiguous makes it hard to even accept it as a feat.

"In the past, God watched over the human world all by himself. The human world is always in a state of flux. Time flows endlessly, bringing death and new life. That which disappears is eventually forgotten. God felt mercy for existence and tried to grant them eternity with the Remembrance of Time. At intervals, he would quietly appear in the human world and observe creation, slowly building Remembrances of Time. He created a special place to store the great deal of memories he had created. This was known as the Garden of God and described in the children's stories as a place in the depths of Lake Noatun.

It is said to be full of the places and things found in the lives of ancient civilizations cut off from the ebb of time. Something tells me it wouldn't be the best place for your normal citizen to go wandering around in. Even if the whole thing is just made up, I wouldn't be me if I didn't at least try to find it."- The Journal Echoes, Garden of God

The lake surrounding the base of Fimbulventr is said to extend deep underground--so deep that no one has ever seen its bottom. There are tales that God created a city that sleeps along the lake bed and punishes any who approach it with eternal damnatio. I thought it was probably just some made up story to scare kids, but some of the details were a little too worked out.

They say this city was formed from the memories of God, as he watched over the human world. It was made as a haven to keep the chosen people, plants, and animals safe when the judgement day would come. Without the city, all life on the human world would simply be washed from existence with the world itself. It's obviously not the most convenient place to get to, but God was, of course, aware of this. He made sure there was a means of transportation that would carry the chosen ones to his city.

The people referred to it as an "ark". The ark was put together using special earthen elements that allowed it to move through water like a submarine. If that thing really exists, I wonder someone like me could make God's "chosen one" list?- The Journal Echoes, Ruins of Lost Memories

Tl;dr

The seals were created to prevent humans from interacting with the gates of hell and heaven, not protect it from the recreation of the universe and you might've mistaken the Ruins of Lost Memories being created to allow it's citizens to survive judgement day for the seals being made to allow the Gates of Hell and Heaven to survive the recreation of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back