• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with the two gods being listed as confirmed low 2-C but I think they should be listed as likely low 2-C or possibly low 2-C

I think you can't confirm low 2-C but you can't flat out deny the evidence pointing towards them being Low 2-C hence my reasoning for their profiles to be changed to possibly low 2-C

Why not just "3-A, Possibly Low 2-C" like Crimson has suggested? That seems like an alright conclusion with all things considered.

I'm ok with 3-A likely higher that sounds fine to me because I think the two gods should at least be recognized to be possibly higher than 3-A

RebubleUselet said:
The thing is that the possibility of Low 2-C is contradicted by context, so it's not really applicable.
I but there's still evidence pointing towards low 2-C it's just that it's kind of debatable which is why I think their pages should say possibly low 2-C. Because there's clearly evidence hinting at it which you can't deny, it's just a matter of if it has enough which is why I think it should say possibly low 2-C

Sorry for resurrecting the thread, but I just have these questions that I have no where else to ask. Is Aesir's ability to shape events and how they unfold an ability of fate manipulation ? If he can create the fates of not just living beings but natural surroundings and phenomenon, does that mean as a whole Aesir have the ability to create a new timeline, as the concept of time in Bayo is a string of cause and effect ?

Spamac said:
Sorry for resurrecting the thread, but I just have these questions that I have no where else to ask. Is Aesir's ability to shape events and how they unfold an ability of fate manipulation ?
Maybe but I'm not sure. Humans lacked free will so he bestowed the eyes among the witches and sages that allowed them to choose their own paths. We don't know if Aesir was able to change fate of the humans; we just know that humans being given free will allowed them to choose their own path, not the path of others. So if we say that aesir has fate manip that would mean everyone with free will in the bayo verse has fate manip. And the holders of the eyes are said to change history, but we don't know what this really means so we don't have enough substantial evidence to say he has fate manip

Spamac said:
If he can create the fates of not just living beings but natural surroundings and phenomenon, does that mean as a whole Aesir have the ability to create a new timeline, as the concept of time in Bayo is a string of cause and effect ?
If you read the lower half of the thread, the argument against aesir being able to create a new timeline is that the text and dialogue hinting at him being able to do that is not supported by context and we do not have enough evidence to confirm that he can, otherwise this thread would be entirely different and we would have already come to a conclusion

So why doesn't Bayonetta scale? She was able to hurt Jubileus who was at her full power with both eyes and even elicited cries of pain and shit

ZephyrosOmega said:
So why doesn't Bayonetta scale? She was able to hurt Jubileus who was at her full power with both eyes and even elicited cries of pain and shit
Jubileus wasn't at full power and the only God tier that Bayonetta fought at """full power""" was Aesir who she had help with in facing and Aesir stomped her literally moments before when he was in a weaker/incomplete state making her scaling to him iffy.

Jubileus wasn't at full power and the only God tier that Bayonetta fought at """full power""" was Aesir who she had help with in facing and Aesir stomped her literally moments before when he was in a weaker/incomplete state making her scaling to him iffy.

But in the fight bayo did hold her against aesir without balder because we clearly we balder launched away leaving bayo to fight alone against him. But I don't know if "holding your own against" is enough to consider scaling the two

Crimson Shadow101 said:
But in the fight bayo did hold her against aesir without balder because we clearly we balder launched away leaving bayo to fight alone against him. But I don't know if "holding your own against" is enough to consider scaling the two
I know but that logically doesn't make sense because a weaker version of Aesir 2 or 3 cutscenes before that fight was destroying her easily so it calls into question if Aesir was serious against her or Bayonetta seemingly holding her own was PIS.

It would be like Urizen shit stomping Nero and then Urizen eats the fruit a minute later and Nero gets up to fight Urizen and lasts longer than he did a minute ago against a powered up Urizen.It doesn't make sense.

Bayo was never beaten by any version of Loptr or Aesir. Not once. The only thing he did to her was absorb the Eye which even in Bayonetta 1 was shown to knock her our temporarily.

Plus Bayo has other feats on the level of Aesir throughout the game, like breaking the seal over the Gates of Hell which were created by Aesir to protect it from the recreation of the universe

WeeklyBattles said:
Bayo was never beaten by any version of Loptr or Aesir. Not once. The only thing he did to her was absorb the Eye which even in Bayonetta 1 was shown to knock her our temporarily.
Before he even absorbed the Eye he had her in a choke hold.He wasn't even damaged after sparring with her moments before.I don't see how should would be comparable to him at all even in this state

WeeklyBattles said:
Plus Bayo has other feats on the level of Aesir throughout the game, like breaking the seal over the Gates of Hell which were created by Aesir to protect it from the recreation of the universe
Fill me in on this

If I remember correctly, after he became aesir he was about to finish off bayo and kill her with a blast before balder threw his fancy stick to save her from the blast

ZephyrosOmega said:
Just rewatched the cutscene. He stomps some of her summons, but just sorta Grabs Bayo before draining the eye. She recovers quickly.
Fairly long grab at that, 20 ish seconds long before he begins absorbing.

Crimson Shadow101 said:
If I remember correctly, after he became aesir he was about to finish off bayo and kill her with a blast before balder threw his fancy stick to save her from the blast
Even more proof of scaling, he was able to knock his hand away before he could do so

Also, before anyone says anything about it, no, they do not scale FULLY to Aesir, they are still a good bit weaker than him, but they are able to damage him and thus would scale below him

Even more proof of scaling, he was able to knock his hand away before he could do so

That was a nice save there I have to give credit to you

WeeklyBattles said:
Crimson Shadow101 said:
When was this?

After aesir became aesir he quotes "human free will is a joke! It is a worthless illusion; you need only obey me! My will shall become tat of the universe!" Near the end of the quote he started charging the blast then balder threw the fancy stick to make him retract his hand and call of the blast and then balder talkes about free will for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back