• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Ok so Jubileus is said to be able to merge the Trinity of Realities together with both eyes correct? if so doesnt each realm count as its own universe? (Inferno as one universe, Pardisio as another, and the chaos world or human world as another)

If thats the case wouldnt that make Jubileus Low 2-C and if Aesir is said to be stronger than Jubileus wouldnt that make him Low 2-C as well?

-Sorry if im wrong this has just been bugging me for a while

Yes

Ive actually been working on a big revision for the verse but basically yeah it would be a Low 2-C feat, plus numerous statements of them flat out destroying and recreating time when they merge the Trinity

WeeklyBattles said:
Ive actually been working on a big revision for the verse
Yea I heard about the revision but I thought it was just for cereza not the whole verse but thx for telling me

It might actually be easier to get this part out of the way now so that i can focus on the scaling part later tbh

Crimson Shadow101 said:
Yea I heard about the revision but I thought it was just for cereza not the whole verse but thx for telling me
It would be for her, prime balder, and fully powered jubileus, sheba, and aesir, and possibly Rodin

rodin is kinda interesting because he does share the same rank with jubileus and in a platnuim games blog they stated and I quote: "Rodin the most powerful character in the bayonetta universe" but again we can rely on a developers blog as an acurate resource

I mean from the in-game lore context of Rodin from when he was an angel i can honestly kinda buy that seeing as even full power Jubileus was scared of him and depowered him and sent him to inferno out of fear

based of what I understood from his page in the bayonetta wiki (not vs battle wiki) he was in charge of paridiso while jubileus was in her slumber and some higher ranking angels ploted against him putting him in a trap sending him to inferno. Also the page states that he with the platnium ticket is stronger than Queen sheba

WeeklyBattles said:
It would be for her, prime balder, and fully powered jubileus, sheba, and aesir, and possibly Rodin
Shouldn't Omne also get upgraded since Omne is stronger than Jubileus and Sheba and possibly equal to Aesir?

She'd get a possibly, we don't know if she's stronger than full power Omne and Jubileus and she was only used to punch a weakened aesir

WeeklyBattles said:
She'd get a possibly, we don't know if she's stronger than full power Omne and Jubileus and she was only used to punch a weakened aesir
True, but I dont know if you guys count this as acurate source material, but during sheba's climax the max amount of infinitons you can get is 900, but with omne's climax you can get up to 1600 infinitons thats 1.78 times stronger than sheba

I dont know if this would fall under resistance to mind manip or not but the bayonetta wiki page for the eyes of the world says that a skilled user of the eyes can see passed deception and we see bayo do this in her encounter with young loptr being able to realize that he was loptr and not loki so wouldnt that be resistance to illusion creation if that even exists

Eeeeh not really, Loptr and Loki are extremely different both visually and personality-wise, its bot really difficult to tell that theyre different people

Plus as shown in the first game Bayonetta is able to see these things normally without the eyes, even cereza as a child was able to

WeeklyBattles said:
Eeeeh not really, Loptr and Loki are extremely different both visually and personality-wise, its bot really difficult to tell that theyre different people
Plus as shown in the first game Bayonetta is able to see these things normally without the eyes, even cereza as a child was able to
but just two things. one loptr after bayo attacks him says "They dont call you the left eye for naught " two we dont really know when when she got the left eye as its never clearly stated

Yeah, I was about to suggest DragonMasterxyz. But I see it was already taken care of.

I've chat with Weekly quite a few times about the whole Bayonetta situation. I'm definitely not the most knowledgable on the verse, especially given how complex it gets, but going in-depth with the reasonings he's provided so far I can quite confidently consider myself a supporter of the upgrade.

I support the upgrade for aesir and jubileus but I don't know what weekly is going to upgrade the other characters to.

The Trinity of Realities are universes sharing the same time-continuum, just like the Human World and the Demon World in DMC and the Afterlife/Living World in Dragon Ball. The Trinity is the same universe split in three, with the difference being that Paradiso dwarves the other two in size by thousands of times. So merging them together is only a 3-A feat, not a Low 2-C feat. Heck, if they were separate timespaces, it'd be 2-C.

Yeah, Aesir is very likely Low 2-C, but because of another feat entirely - the fact that he implied he'd reset space and time. The feat in the OP, however, is just 3-A.

They don't share the same spatial fabric, no, but we've long since decided that creating/merging/destroying/warping universe-sized dimensions existing within different spaces, but still within the same time-continuum be rated as unquantifiably above baseline 3-A, not Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back