• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this again: Fire Dragon vs Dragon of Wrath

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
But the anime shows that both are Gold, and don't pull the, well that was the Anime, not the Manga argument, because Hiro works on the anime personally
We don't treat DBZ anime as canon even if there are information where Akira says the anime is an extension of the manga.

It looks the same but its not, otherwise natsu wont be surprise to see golden Flames from Flame of Rebuke

My point is you cant relied from black and white manga to determine color unless it was stated otherwise.

So I can't rely on manga showing it to be far brighter than his normal flames?

Screw it, does it anyone have/know where we can find official colored scans of this?

Cause golden flames.

I probably won't do another NNT vs FT thread after this.

>Sees this^

What? That can't be right.

>Checks

When did it even?

Ignoring the derailing, what are the arguments for both sides exactly?

Natsu: Natsu is more skilled, has a minor AP advantage and knows how to get around Full Counter.

Mel: ( I don't know what to put here)

VelvetAngelzz said:
Natsu isn't more skilled than meliodas. You can argue mira is more skilled than natsu
I don't know how this Mira is but we've all agreed that Natsu is more skilled and you look higher for the reasons why.

VelvetAngelzz said:
Natsu isn't more skilled than meliodas. You can argue mira is more skilled than natsu
Mira is like self taught

Igneel train him

A F fire dragon king train him, amd in ft dragon are way smarter than human

JCalaca Vs said:
Then natsu can eat those flame, also natsu already show to use his flame like this
No he cannot. If so he would do it in the chapter when he fought a guy who does the same thing as Meliodas. He tanked the fire instead of eating and the flames are still the same.
Sure, but he doesn't do that a lot. He'll do it tho.

And no. Mel's wins reasons aren't debunked. Mel can still win here with those reasons and more people are convinced of it.

I can easily place a bet on it, 50% people who say mel fra didnt even know reason if the vote is more important I know at least 4 peps on FB who are on vs battle,should I call them and make them say Natsu fra

That doesn't mean he is more skilled than meliodas. It just means "I'm getting the hang of it now". you can have knowledge, and still not be a good fighter. Assuming the person has a pattern, meliodas always struck me as unorthodox. Knowledge doesn't always mean, "more skilled." You can have knowledge and still suck because of execution. Like " I know about this technique, what to do in this situation" but can you actually do it. I disagree with ppl saying meliodas is more skilled because of experience tho. Meliodas would get washed by Ryu Hayabusa, despite ryu being not nearly as old. Experience is not a good indication for skill. I watch for technique, and consistency.

Based on what I have seen, I say meliodas is more skilled. Not by much, who wins? Idk. Just watching this and seeing where this goes.

I honestly think it's best to close this match. This is mostly a war between NNT fans and FT fans. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on BOTH SIDES automatically voted for their favourites. This often happens when dealing with main characters from big series like FT and NNT

I said before if someone brings a quote with people voting for debunked reasons I'll remove them but nobody did that.

Captain Torch said:
I honestly think it's best to close this match. This is mostly a war between NNT fans and FT fans. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on BOTH SIDES automatically voted for their favourites. This often happens when dealing with main characters from big series like FT and NNT
You're probably right.

Meliodas doesn't have a solid reason to win, FC and HellBlaze are useless for him here, and he doesn't have regen in this form, all he has is his physical abilities and power, and Natsu has the higher AP and Arguably Skill, plus his attacks can land and do damage as well as possibly power null Full Counter, Natsu takes this, Meliodas has no good way to win here

Calaca Vs said:
I said before if someone brings a quote with people voting for debunked reasons I'll remove them but nobody did that.
The reason you givr is already debunked Nats have way to deal with fc Physical superiority And better sense h2h combat

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Meliodas doesn't have a solid reason to win, FC and HellBlaze are useless for him here, and he doesn't have regen in this form, all he has is his physical abilities and power, and Natsu has the higher AP and Arguably Skill, plus his attacks can land and do damage as well as possibly power null Full Counter, Natsu takes this, Meliodas has no good way to win here
^ Basically this. Anyone who has voted for Mel doesn't have any reasoning behind it.

FT supporters: clearly meliodas has no way of winning this. Natsu is the obvious winner and all indications and arguments which say otherwise are null and void because of X

NNT supporters: clearly natsu has no way of winning this. Meliodas is the obvious winner and all indications and arguments which say otherwise are null and void because of Y

-

Quality.

It's a common thing for anyone to vote for their fav series or character. Ppl do it all the time. You can make up reasons as to why they should or could win. That's harmless. Tho it's best to look at both sides. The only issue if someone is noticibly biased af.

Now I finally see and understand FT's supporters reasons. Thanks for clarify it.

But I don't want this to keep going. It has been stressful and I don't want to keep it open anymore.

Closed then? Grace ended ages ago and Meliodas still keeps the lead, though I can understand if it\s decided just to discard it.

Also

burning full counter because it's magic

I really wanna wonder what logic supported this idea.

I just want to end this, added or not. If someone else wants to do it then go ahead.

Back