• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly, yes.

Literally the only example there that's accurate is Hunterfest Ban (and therefore all forms of Ban). Anyway, that's when he's simply toying around. If an opponent is strong enough, he won't hold back, especially after mastering his wrath before the second Galand fight.

Last edited:
Or at all so he is mostly a physical fighter fights with his fist and Lostvanne. Also isn’t it in character for Meliodas to retrain opponents he restrained hunterfest ban, demon Hendrickson and Gilthunder sword.
Mostly≠purely

Mostly, yes.

Literally the only example there that's accurate is Hunterfest Ban (and therefore all forms of Ban). Anyway, that's when he's simply toying around. If an opponent is strong enough, he won't hold back, especially after mastering his wrath before the Galand fight.
To make it simple Meli slams fiction

count those votes Speedster Natsu 🚂

images

So a win con for Meli would be Natsu running out of his H 6-C form ?
Yes

If your form has a time limit and the opponent outlast you, is their victory, the same reason why Devil Union Asta had problems facing non magical characters that could outlast him and defeat him in base easily

Yes

If your form has a time limit and the opponent outlast you, is their victory, the same reason why Devil Union Asta had problems facing non magical characters that could outlast him and defeat him in base easily
How long does Natsu’s form last, Meli has AP advantage + Rage boost and can’t be spammed with magic.

His regen RC etc… can be problems too.

Again Natsu win cons have been debunked and it seems that his form has a time limit so new reasons need to be brought up.

They really haven't, also the "time limit" only matters if Natsu can't replenish his magic, which he can in this fight, so him running out of magic is less likely to happen than Natsu absorbing some fire or darkness here.
Could you explain the time limit, how Natsu can absorb darkness and how he gets past RC AP difference rage amp mid regen while being ill due to absorbing magic that aren’t fire.

How potent is his boost when absorbing other magics, you seemed to be saying that it stacks his opps stats on top of Natsu’s is it the case?

Last edited:
I call Grace @speedster352 count the votes and give the score.

Since we asked multiple times to avoid these I won’t even be on your side this time as I explained in 4Kota chat even though I think Meli can take this i’ll vote Natsu.

Majinere did the same Popted Arkenis Superstar Anavgusername and Epsilon also voted that’s 7-0 for Natsu (at least)

IIRC grace is 24 hrs so see y’all tomorrow

Oh and please stop creating VS that will lead to NNT characters being nerfed, or stomps.

Could you explain the time limit, how Natsu can absorb darkness and how he gets past RC AP difference rage amp mid regen while being ill due to absorbing magic that aren’t fire.
There really isn't a stated time limit per say just that by the time Natsu uses his more powerful stuff, he typically wins the fight and low on magic because he's been fighting for the whole arc up until that point.

He gained the ability to absorb dark regulus aka darkness manip in his fight with eclipse Leo, he initially had an issue with eating it as it made him temporarily sick, but he quickly overcame this issue and could use the darkness at will without issue now. Even if Natsu did have some issue with absorbing Meli's darkness or fire he could just pull what he did against Zancrow and empty his magic to eat inedible elements.

Revenge counter is a last resort for Meli, and by the time that happens Natsu would have enough left in the tank to counter it with his own big moves or use his powernull, i will say RC is a possible win con for meli as it's a devasting attack, i just think Natsu has better chances to win here.

As for stats, i've already mentioned why stats won't play much of a factor due to natsu's absorption, and Meli's mid regen can be worn down, if need be Natsu could go for full body vaporization like he did on Zeref
How potent is his boost when absorbing other magics, you seemed to be saying that it stacks his opps stats on top of Natsu’s is it the case?
when Natsu absorbs an opponent's power for the first time, he typically adds their stats to his own if they possess a noticeable stats advantage. This happened with Laxus, Atlas Flame, Ignia, ect.

There really isn't a stated time limit per say just that by the time Natsu uses his more powerful stuff, he typically wins the fight and low on magic because he's been fighting for the whole arc up until that point.
I’ll vote Natsu anyway but I’ll ask a few things first, how much time do you think he’d have after Meli understands that he replenish his magic and stop using magic ? Does it look like 5 mins, 10 ? More ?

Meli relies far more on FC than Hellblaze especially when his marks are restricted he may actually FC Natsu see that fire have no effect and avoid using hellblaze and shit
He gained the ability to absorb dark regulus aka darkness manip in his fight with eclipse Leo,
Is it magic ? Darkness in NNT is part of the demons physiology and isn’t magic (For exemple Galand and co could fly with Darkness wings despite having their magic sealed)
Also Magic in NNT is basically Natural elements can Natsu absorb natural elements or physiology related traits ?
he initially had an issue with eating it as it made him temporarily sick, but he quickly overcame this issue and could use the darkness at will without issue now.
In the used key?
Even if Natsu did have some issue with absorbing Meli's darkness or fire he could just pull what he did against Zancrow and empty his magic to eat inedible elements.
Eating darkness will just poison him decay his mind and corrode his body darkness in NNT is miasma leaking from the demons body I don’t think it’s a good idea and I don’t know if he’s stupid enough to eat it
Revenge counter is a last resort for Meli, and by the time that happens Natsu would have enough left in the tank to counter it with his own big moves or use his powernull, i will say RC is a possible win con for meli as it's a devasting attack, i just think Natsu has better chances to win here.
RC would just be every attacks Natsu lands converted into energy and returned back at him which would one tap easily, Meli decides to use it when he can’t find other solutions.
As for stats, i've already mentioned why stats won't play much of a factor due to natsu's absorption,
Meli will understand.

and Meli's mid regen can be worn down, if need be Natsu could go for full body vaporization like he did on Zeref
How hot is Natsu at this point ?
Meli’s negative energy/miasma will stack and prevent him from getting magic damage by raising continuously his magic resistances.
when Natsu absorbs an opponent's power for the first time, he typically adds their stats to his own if they possess a noticeable stats advantage. This happened with Laxus, Atlas Flame, Ignia, ect.
Which would then lead to a tier gap.
If we actually let Natsu use absorption we might give Meli his enchantments but it’ll then be a stomp.

I’ll anyway vote Natsu even if Meli were the one that should win.
I just want to see if Meli has wincons even while being nerfed.

He gained the ability to absorb dark regulus aka darkness manip in his fight with eclipse Leo, he initially had an issue with eating it as it made him temporarily sick, but he quickly overcame this issue and could use the darkness at will without issue now. Even if Natsu did have some issue with absorbing Meli's darkness or fire he could just pull what he did against Zancrow and empty his magic to eat inedible elements.

As for stats, i've already mentioned why stats won't play much of a factor due to natsu's absorption, and Meli's mid regen can be worn down, if need be Natsu could go for full body vaporization like he did on Zeref

Unsealed base Meliodas is just physical fighter he doesn’t use magic so that win con is invalid Meliodas keeps hitting and reflecting Natsu attacks he runs out of the form and gets one shot.

OP asked me to close this. I guess if people feel like it should be added they can message me or someone else to reopen it.
💀 copy and paste from Reddit huh?
Copy pasting from an RT isn't bad or anything. RTs are meant to be used in that way after all.

Alright, I read through the thread. While it was memed with Natsu slams ultimately there were valid arguments from both sides and while in favor of Natsu no one argued a stomp, so the thread has been reopened.

The most I will say is that Natsu slam votes seem like a meme and probably shouldn't be counted without the posters restating their views.

I have proven that unsealed base Meliodas is only a physical fighters and a genius with thousands of years of experience and skill. And with the ap advantage, night amp and rage amp and the time limit for Natsu Meliodas wins this more often then not.

I have proven that unsealed base Meliodas is only a physical fighters and a genius with thousands of years of experience and skill. And with the ap advantage, night amp and rage amp and the time limit for Natsu Meliodas wins this more often then not.
The physical fighter thing isn't much of an issue, the skill thing got disproven by Zackra, Mel and Natsu don't do anything special that they haven't already faced or handle from one another. What is the difference in the ap advantage for Mel, I don't see much of a difference from the high 6-C scaling they scale to. Is the night amp substantial, rage boost is something Natsu has as well.

genius with thousands of years of experience and skill.
Well something to note is that thousands of years of experience doesn't mean thousands of years of continuous experience. A common example is that there's a difference between a locksmith with ten years of experience and one that has one year of experience repeated ten times.

Just being old can only get you so far skill wise.

Well something to note is that thousands of years of experience doesn't mean thousands of years of continuous experience. A common example is that there's a difference between a locksmith with ten years of experience and one that has one year of experience repeated ten times.

Yeah, it's not like my Grandmother outskills Yujiro Hanma

Meliodas has been training that long to fight the commandments and etc
The physical fighter thing isn't much of an issue, the skill thing got disproven by Zackra, Mel and Natsu don't do anything special that they haven't already faced or handle from one another. What is the difference in the ap advantage for Mel, I don't see much of a difference from the high 6-C scaling they scale to. Is the night amp substantial, rage boost is something Natsu has as well.
Skill wasn’t debunked he just chose to not accept the skill feats in nnt becuwse he knows Meliodas has the skill advantage. Again the scans I show prove that unsealed base Meliodas is a physical fighter uses his fist and lostavnne which amps his attack power. It doesn’t matter Fc is working and the clones too Natsu will run out of magic be Meliodas WILL NOT USE MAGIC ON NATSU. Meliodas also resist powernull so revenge counter is one shotting the best win con is to out last Natsu transformation which last like 5 or 10 minutes?

Meliodas has been training that long to fight the commandments and etc

Skill wasn’t debunked he just chose to not accept the skill feats in nnt becuwse he knows Meliodas has the skill advantage. Again the scans I show prove that unsealed base Meliodas is a physical fighter uses his fist and lostavnne which amps his attack power. It doesn’t matter Fc is working and the clones too Natsu will run out of magic be Meliodas WILL NOT USE MAGIC ON NATSU. Meliodas also resist powernull so revenge counter is one shotting the best win con is to out last Natsu transformation which last like 5 or 10 minutes?
No, you just continued with the "thousands of years of experience" which people have refuted as well, and it doesn't amount to much. Also Mel doesn't fight skill gods in NNT either so this point isn't very convincing for why it's some sort of edge on Natsu.

Night amp is 2x MAGIC it won’t hold no weight except maybe in RC.

Meli’s rage boost is really a huge boost even weakened to the point of being half ban and not walking anymore he could proceed to blitz and dominate Red Demon Hendrikson.

Other example is Zeldris against Mael, he was getting dominated went rage mode and blitzed and sliced through Mael despite being heavily fatigued.

What was agreed was to avoid going in a flame war for skill feats since it wouldn’t really make either of them untouchable.

Both have really good feats and the most interesting out of here are Natsu’s sensing skills and Meliodas timings, precision and ability to set up situations in his favor.

The problem is RC doesn’t involve a change in magic until the spell is casted Hendrikson even stated that Meli had not even magic left for Full Counter and then was surprised by the RC which means sensing abilities won’t do much in this matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back