• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Because of the Tower of God and Nanatsu crossover game, i doing this now.

Meliodas final key is used and and tier up of his is restricted
White Final Key is used
Speed equal
They start 5 meters from each other
They fight on the Michigan Stadium

Votes:
White: ImNot4nUser
t8gml6gnkdb61.jpg

Meliodas: speedster352
Meliodas.%28Nanatsu.no.Taizai%29.full.2634425.jpg

Last edited:
As much I would like this match Meliodas is getting upgraded. Of course that could take a while and their might still be a high 6b key for Meliodas. What happens next is up to you

How does white get past Mid regeneration without the regeneration weakness?
Well, if the Regerations is only Mid, White can keep cutting until it does not have any thing more to regenarate, by destroying his body complety.
He have also some Incapacitation methods like his paralysis Inducement.

Ig if you only use his Low 7-B key. All his 6-B keys would be gone
Are you certain of this?
Well, if the Regerations is only Mid, White can keep cutting until it does not have any thing more to regenarate, by destroying his body complety.
He have also some Incapacitation methods like his paralysis Inducement.
But if their ap is similar how would he reduce Meliodas to such a state? Does he have deconstruction because Meliodas resist that. Also wouldn’t Meliodas just regenerate as fast as he is being damage? Their a data book scan saying that high ranking demons can heal in a blink of an eye. Meliodas does resist paralysis inducement. Meliodas is very skilled so his sword play would keep up. And Trillion dark is probably too much and should scale above Meliodas normal attacks because it super dense.

But if their ap is similar how would he reduce Meliodas to such a state?
White can create more than hundred sword slashes with one swing, so he can do that until Meliodas don't have any body to regenarate.
And with Excalibur, a sword energy slash attack, he can pretty much destroy his body since it scales higher than his own AP, and can Two-Shot people comparable to him, like in Dragon Ball.

And i don't know where Meliodas scales too.
Meliodas does resist paralysis inducement.
He can't trought? I not seeing in his profile;
Meliodas is very skilled so his sword play would keep up.
That's true, but he may find difficulty, since White sword can't be parried or blocked, because hax.
And Trillion dark is probably too much and should scale above Meliodas normal attacks because it super dense.
White can defend himself using a energy barrier.

Last edited:
White can create more than hundred sword slashes with one swing, so he can do that until Meliodas don't have any body to regenarate.
And with Excalibur, a sword energy slash attack, he can pretty much destroy his body since it scales higher than his own AP, and can Two-Shot people comparable to him, like in Dragon Ball.

And i don't know where Meliodas scales too.

He can't trought? I not seeing in his profile;

That's true, but he may find difficulty, since White sword can't be parried or blocked, because hax.

White can defend himself using a energy barrier.
Meliodas can do 1000 cuts with one swing aka Kami chigiri so he is good on that front. He should have it being able to fight with the love commandment. And somewhat resisting the effects of the love commandment while fighting the commandments. Meliodas can just FC the energy attack also Meliodas resist magic. Meliodas might scale higher he is at least 400 teratons way higher. Galand could keep himself together from getting slashed to pieces. Here Here

Meliodas can do 1000 cuts with one swing aka Kami chigiri so he is good on that front.
That don't mean much, since he can't block White attacks.

And White can use a barrier to defend himself against Meliodas slashes.
He should have it being able to fight with the love commandment. And somewhat resisting the effects of the love commandment while fighting the commandments.
But like, he don't have in his profile? And din't that Power affected him? Like, i don't remember, did he resist when he face him?
Meliodas can just FC the energy attack also Meliodas resist magic.
White don't use Magic.
Meliodas might scale higher he is at least 400 teratons way higher.
Really? Well, so Meliodas have the AP advantage.

Galand could keep himself together from getting slashed to pieces. Here Here []
I mean, that don't look him receiving hundreds slashes at once.

That don't mean much, since he can't block White attacks.

And White can use a barrier to defend himself against Meliodas slashes.

But like, he don't have in his profile? And din't that Power affected him? Like, i don't remember, did he resist when he face him?

White don't use Magic.

Really? Well, so Meliodas have the AP advantage.

I mean, that don't look him receiving hundreds slashes at once.
Meliodas has been shown to reflect non magical attacks like darkness and natural lightning. He could just dodge the attacks. Also the ap advantage means that he is breaking the barrier. Also Meliodas would have the speed advantage since he can increase his speed and stats by 4x. Meliodas clones can be his go to move to getting closer. And Trillion dark just ends the fight. Meliodas has supernatural willpower and was able to fight against paralysis. Doesn’t Meliodas have LS advantage?

I think Meliodas will win. He can defeat him using his Haxes. Also, I think he can't surpass White Meliodas' immortality 3 and 4.

Meliodas has been shown to reflect non magical attacks like darkness and natural lightning.
That's true.
But like, you said Meliodas resist magic, then i bring the point that White don't use magic.
He could just dodge the attacks.
I mean, is hundred of slashes coming from all directions, how exactly he gonna dodge that? And he can also do so the slashes homing on Meliodas.
Also the ap advantage means that he is breaking the barrier.
I mean, the AP advantage is not that big that he can break the barrier so easily, i think is 4x or 2x ap advantage.
Also Meliodas would have the speed advantage since he can increase his speed and stats by 4x.
How?
Meliodas clones can be his go to move to getting closer.
True.
And Trillion dark just ends the fight.
Why? Like, he can still block with energy barrier, or attack the attack.
Meliodas has supernatural willpower and was able to fight against paralysis.
White paralyisis inducement is not something you can srugh off with Willpower, like unless Meliodas resist his moleculars being paralysized, he would be failling for White ability.
Doesn’t Meliodas have LS advantage?
Nope;
Class T vs Class P;

That's true.
But like, you said Meliodas resist magic, then i bring the point that White don't use magic.

I mean, is hundred of slashes coming from all directions, how exactly he gonna dodge that? And he can also do so the slashes homing on Meliodas.

I mean, the AP advantage is not that big that he can break the barrier so easily, i think is 4x or 2x ap advantage.

How?

True.

Why? Like, he can still block with energy barrier, or attack the attack.

White paralyisis inducement is not something you can srugh off with Willpower, like unless Meliodas resist his moleculars being paralysized, he would be failling for White ability.

Nope;
Class T vs Class P;
High ranking demons resist molecular matter manipulation scaling from Estarossa. He was even able to move a bit and absorb the commandment of truth. Despite the attack paralyzing him. Meliodas can keep reflecting White’s attacks and White would be screwed. Trillion dark can surround Meliodas which could block the attacks. Let’s say that Meliodas attacks can’t break the barrier for some reason his passive would kick in his miasma which does crazy things. Meliodas can use revenge counter which is way above his attacks it’s the damage his opponents inflicted several times over which would one shot. Speed starts equal but Meliodas has his demon marks which is a 4x amp in all stats including speed. He can just explode with darkness which did this Then he has assualt mode which amps his speed exponentially then he would just blitz and one shot. Also if the barrier allows air in his air slashes would just pass right trough. Also his last resort would be sealing.

I took a look at White's profile and most of the skills in his profile don't have scans or at least a reference so that the person can see for themselves if what is written is true

High ranking demons resist molecular matter manipulation scaling from Estarossa.
If you mean this:
Deconstruction (Survived an attack that destroys on the molecular level),
That's not the same thing that White can do, is a different application of molecular manipulation, since White is not destroying, he just stop them from moving.
He was even able to move a bit and absorb the commandment of truth. Despite the attack paralyzing him.
Ok, i not seeing either of thing on his profile? Like, is accepted atleast?
Meliodas can keep reflecting White’s attacks and White would be screwed.
Not really, since he can just slash his own attacks, and send even more on Meliodas. Like, unless Meliodas can counter omnidirecional level attacks, since they also would come from Above, below, behind, from his front.
Trillion dark can surround Meliodas which could block the attacks.
Not really, since you can't block White sword due to hax.
Let’s say that Meliodas attacks can’t break the barrier
Is not he can't, is that it would need a little more effort for him to break trought than one attack.
for some reason his passive would kick in his miasma which does crazy things.
White resist all of this, minus disease manipulation, but that don't seem to do much, besides making a opening to attack.

Meliodas can use revenge counter which is way above his attacks it’s the damage his opponents inflicted several times over which would one shot.
True
Speed starts equal but Meliodas has his demon marks which is a 4x amp in all stats including speed.
True,
He can just explode with darkness which did this

If the explosion is that slow, White can just escape the radius of the attack.
Then he has assualt mode which amps his speed exponentially then he would just blitz and one shot.
True.
Also if the barrier allows air in his air slashes would just pass right trough.
It don't

Because of the Tower of God and Nanatsu crossover game, i doing this now.

Meliodas Post-Purgatory Key is used and tier up is restricted
White Final Key is used
Speed equal
They start 5 meters from each other
They fight on the Michigan Stadium

Votes:
White:

Meliodas:
oh, hey I did the same in SpaceBattles

edit: for the very same reasons

I took a look at White's profile and most of the skills in his profile don't have scans or at least a reference so that the person can see for themselves if what is written is true
I ******* hate that this very same thing happened in a Lord English match, but fear not, just like with Lord English, I did this respect thread with scan to every single combat applicable thing that White has done

If you mean this:

That's not the same thing that White can do, is a different application of molecular manipulation, since White is not destroying, he just stop them from moving.

Ok, i not seeing either of thing on his profile? Like, is accepted atleast?

Not really, since he can just slash his own attacks, and send even more on Meliodas. Like, unless Meliodas can counter omnidirecional level attacks, since they also would come from Above, below, behind, from his front.

Not really, since you can't block White sword due to hax.

Is not he can't, is that it would need a little more effort for him to break trought than one attack.

White resist all of this, minus disease manipulation, but that don't seem to do much, besides making a opening to attack.

True

True,

If the explosion is that slow, White can just escape the radius of the attack.

True.

It don't
lightning causes paralysis to an extent and it was affecting Estarossa Molecules and preventing him from moving which he was able to resist. Also that’s the anime version of the explosion the manga portrays it as instant also the range was tens of kilometres so running away isn’t really an option.
Also Meliodas did reflect multiple attacks at once
Meliodas can just spam his clones and stand back to back and reflect the attacks. Actually disease manipulation leads to death or greatly weakens the opponent in the nnt verse. Anyway this all wouldn’t really matter if Meliodas blitz and one shot with hellblaze/thousand divine cuts. Also Meliodas presence causes storms and natural disasters which could affect the terrain and cause disorientation.

lightning causes paralysis
Not really.
In real life, electricity with high amplitudes can atrophy nerves (causing paralysis) and also interfere with the functions of organs such as the heart and brain, and would likely ignore the durability of characters made out materials with enough conductivity due to this fact. However, as electricity hardly ever acts this way in fiction, this doesn't apply to electrical attacks that don't have a stated amplitude or have demonstrated these powers.
Gilthunder lighting would need feats of causing paralysis like that, which looking at his profile, it don't look like it.
to an extent and it was affecting Estarossa Molecules and preventing him from moving which he was able to resist.
Do you any prove that Gilthuder can affect people at molecular at that level? Because, Lighting itself don't do that by itself in fiction, without prove.
And like, that's still different on how White does, since he don't use electricity to stop people in place.
Also that’s the anime version of the explosion the manga portrays it as instant
Ok.
Also Meliodas did reflect multiple attacks at once

Ok, i know he can reflect multiple attacks, i asking where he deflect omnideractional level attacks.
Meliodas can just spam his clones and stand back to back and reflect the attacks.
Unless he start with spamming clones, i don't think that gonna happen before White cut him to pieces. Because the argument is like "They start fighting>White sees Meliodas regenareting>White start spamming hundreds of sword slashes on Meliodas to cut all his body before Meliodas can counter" So the unless Meliodas immediatly spams clones, there's a chance White cuts Meliodas before he can do anything.
Actually disease manipulation leads to death or greatly weakens the opponent in the nnt verse.
Most diseases do, but like in his profiles it don't it does.
Anyway this all wouldn’t really matter if Meliodas blitz and one shot with hellblaze/thousand divine cuts.
True, so i need to change the key and restricted all that. Since, if Meliodas amps himself, and speedblitz White, i can't add this match on the profile.
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
White is faster than Meliodas, so i need to change the keys real quick.
Also Meliodas presence causes storms and natural disasters which could affect the terrain and cause disorientation.
White can fly, so not really.

Not really.

Gilthunder lighting would need feats of causing paralysis like that, which looking at his profile, it don't look like it.

Do you any prove that Gilthuder can affect people at molecular at that level? Because, Lighting itself don't do that by itself in fiction, without prove.
And like, that's still different on how White does, since he don't use electricity to stop people in place.

Ok.

Ok, i know he can reflect multiple attacks, i asking where he deflect omnideractional level attacks.

Unless he start with spamming clones, i don't think that gonna happen before White cut him to pieces. Because the argument is like "They start fighting>White sees Meliodas regenareting>White start spamming hundreds of sword slashes on Meliodas to cut all his body before Meliodas can counter" So the unless Meliodas immediatly spams clones, there's a chance White cuts Meliodas before he can do anything.

Most diseases do, but like in his profiles it don't it does.

True, so i need to change the key and restricted all that. Since, if Meliodas amps himself, and speedblitz White, i can't add this match on the profile.

White is faster than Meliodas, so i need to change the keys real quick.

White can fly, so not really.
Actually his electricity chains do paralyze the target. Also I was talking about this lightning it affects the opponents molecules and seemingly paralyzes them. Meliodas does start of with clones so he should be good. If he gets too pressed he would just explode with darkness. Or use revenge counter.

Actually his electricity chains do paralyze the target. Also I was talking about this lightning
21.jpg

I think Speed is referring to this since Elizabeth states that her body was getting numb
Ok. Like that still not on his profile as paralysis inducement that he posseses, but whatever.
affects the opponents molecules and seemingly paralyzes them.
I mean, do you have proof of that trought? Because electricity don't affect people moleculas and paralyze them, they affect the nerves.
And still, is not really comparable to White, because he don't use Electrictity to stop people. He use water.
Meliodas does start of with clones so he should be good.
Ah, that's cool then, one option is for White to disperse the clones, so they don't stand back to back anymore, like going in CqC, or separating them, and pick one by one. The Reverse flow control (the paralysis) Should help on that.
If he gets too pressed he would just explode with darkness.
Well, White can defend himself with a barrier.
Or use revenge counter.
True.

Ok. Like that still not on his profile as paralysis inducement that he posseses, but whatever.

I mean, do you have proof of that trought? Because electricity don't affect people moleculas and paralyze them, they affect the nerves.
And still, is not really comparable to White, because he don't use Electrictity to stop people. He use water.

Ah, that's cool then, one option is for White to disperse the clones, so they don't stand back to back anymore, like going in CqC, or separating them, and pick one by one. The Reverse flow control (the paralysis) Should help on that.

Well, White can defend himself with a barrier.

True.
But Meliodas can still use the darkness pillar even if he were immobilized and the range is at least 10s of kilometres.

Meliodas has more win cons like higher ap, Aoe attacks, clones and revenge counter. Voting Meliodas for now. I am hoping the nnt supporters can help here.

White won't ever use paralysis, why is everyone arguing for that, it's so ******* impractical in-verse that the thought wouldn't even fire from the realm of possibility in his brain.

BTW, where does the HIgh 6-B comes from?
He is a member of Great Families who are inherently resistant to conventional diseases, as well as rankers bodies don't get sick nor weaken as they get older
7955040-rankergetsstrongerastheyage.png

affects the opponents molecules and seemingly paralyzes them.
This is molecular destruction and it does not seem to paralyze in the sense of immobilization, it clearly paralyzes in the conventional sense because it's frying their nerves.

Secondly,
I think Speed is referring to this since Elizabeth states that her body was getting numb
This seem like generic immobilization, if it was molecular, it wouldn't say numb, that seems generic magic sideffect.

Also, isn't Meliodas damage counter to magic attacks? Or is in this form to both? Why would White count as one, most of his attacks are physical, only his more powerful techniques are energy attacks. Also, are people actually comparing a generic sword swing of White that did hundreds of simultaneous slashes to a named attack of Meliodas? if White wants to equal Meliodas special technique all he would have to do is swing more, in a stamina relation, Meliodas would be spending more energy.

Also, White ridiculous sword advantage means that he can always keep Meliodas out of range with a hit and run, this is the dude that thanks to his footwork was able to keep Kallavan at bay despite the later overwhelming superiority, later, went literally unscathed against EOB Kallavan, never getting hit. He can always appear his strikes in Meliodas neck, Meliodas back, Meliodas limbs and appear them from all directions, change the trajectory so it appears as it comes from one place but appears on another or even appear directly in the neck, he also can make them follow Meliodas.

And we are talking that he can make hundreds of slashes simultenously with ONE sword swing.

Arie Style Swordsmanship​

Arie swordsmanship is one of the sword styles of the Tower, used by the Arie family, it's a sword style that only they can do perfectly as they are able to do 'anything' with swords. Composed from sword techniques that use several forms of space bending—disappearing attacks, several simultaneous attacks that persecute you from every direction. Its inherent unpredictability summed with its unreplicability makes it impossible to fight against. It's the pinnacle of swordsmanship with no equal in the tower.

Space bending - The Arie swordsmanship main characteristic is its capability to bend space coming from every direction, changing midway through the swing appearing through another direction, it's "the space itself controlled with shinsu"

Homing attack - A subsection of its capability to bend space innate to Arie swordsmanship, is that their sword strikes follow you, being described by Baam as "flying towards me like a ghost"

Simultaneity - Their attacks are several simultaneous slashes in a single swing, from all directions, varying in number depending in the skill of the Arie swordsman or the technique being used, at the level of high rankers, they can create several hundred of simultaneous slashes with a single swing

Unpredictability - It's impossible to parry due to its unpredictability as well as due to its strenght as it may be due to being law of the tower

Unreplicability - The Arie swordmanship is a sword style that only the Arie swordsman can use at their truest, as they posess the bloodline of Arie Hon and are able to do anything with swords

I have not seen what could overwhelm White in any moment, when his forcefield can withstand many attacks from UTSM Baam who vastly overpowered him to the point that White attacks couldn't do more than redirect some angles from Baam. White superior skill, his senses (can detect invisible objects, and high rankers can detect everything around them based on the vibration of shinsu), sword spam and range is the winning game.

I vote for White.

White won't ever use paralysis, why is everyone arguing for that, it's so ******* impractical in-verse that the thought wouldn't even fire from the realm of possibility in his brain.

BTW, where does the HIgh 6-B comes from?

He is a member of Great Families who are inherently resistant to conventional diseases, as well as rankers bodies don't get sick nor weaken as they get older
7955040-rankergetsstrongerastheyage.png

This is molecular destruction and it does not seem to paralyze in the sense of immobilization, it clearly paralyzes in the conventional sense because it's frying their nerves.

Secondly,

This seem like generic immobilization, if it was molecular, it wouldn't say numb, that seems generic magic sideffect.

Also, isn't Meliodas damage counter to magic attacks? Or is in this form to both? Why would White count as one, most of his attacks are physical, only his more powerful techniques are energy attacks. Also, are people actually comparing a generic sword swing of White that did hundreds of simultaneous slashes to a named attack of Meliodas? if White wants to equal Meliodas special technique all he would have to do is swing more, in a stamina relation, Meliodas would be spending more energy.

Also, White ridiculous sword advantage means that he can always keep Meliodas out of range with a hit and run, this is the dude that thanks to his footwork was able to keep Kallavan at bay despite the later overwhelming superiority, later, went literally unscathed against EOB Kallavan, never getting hit. He can always appear his strikes in Meliodas neck, Meliodas back, Meliodas limbs and appear them from all directions, change the trajectory so it appears as it comes from one place but appears on another or even appear directly in the neck, he also can make them follow Meliodas.

And we are talking that he can make hundreds of slashes simultenously with ONE sword swing.

Arie Style Swordsmanship​

Arie swordsmanship is one of the sword styles of the Tower, used by the Arie family, it's a sword style that only they can do perfectly as they are able to do 'anything' with swords. Composed from sword techniques that use several forms of space bending—disappearing attacks, several simultaneous attacks that persecute you from every direction. Its inherent unpredictability summed with its unreplicability makes it impossible to fight against. It's the pinnacle of swordsmanship with no equal in the tower.

Space bending - The Arie swordsmanship main characteristic is its capability to bend space coming from every direction, changing midway through the swing appearing through another direction, it's "the space itself controlled with shinsu"

Homing attack - A subsection of its capability to bend space innate to Arie swordsmanship, is that their sword strikes follow you, being described by Baam as "flying towards me like a ghost"

Simultaneity - Their attacks are several simultaneous slashes in a single swing, from all directions, varying in number depending in the skill of the Arie swordsman or the technique being used, at the level of high rankers, they can create several hundred of simultaneous slashes with a single swing

Unpredictability - It's impossible to parry due to its unpredictability as well as due to its strenght as it may be due to being law of the tower

Unreplicability - The Arie swordmanship is a sword style that only the Arie swordsman can use at their truest, as they posess the bloodline of Arie Hon and are able to do anything with swords

I have not seen what could overwhelm White in any moment, when his forcefield can withstand many attacks from UTSM Baam who vastly overpowered him to the point that White attacks couldn't do more than redirect some angles from Baam. White superior skill, his senses (can detect invisible objects, and high rankers can detect everything around them based on the vibration of shinsu), sword spam and range is the winning game.

I vote for White.
But if Meliodas is pressed he would just do this

Fc has work on non magical things before.

Meliodas could evade the slashes and use the clones to get close or just keep himself together long enough to use revenge counter

Meliodas miasma works on a fairy even though fairy’s don’t get sick.

If speedster said Gilthunder lightning works on a Molecular level that’s a blatant lie

Back