• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr's High 6-A tournament: match two, round one; Chad (SuperStar) vs Arthur Pendragon

Okay so that’s about 6 exatons. I don’t think Arthur is that high into High 6-A so Chad might one-shot. Arthur also has no way to resist Chad’s soul hax

Arthur is definitely more skilled but how does he respond to Chad's punches that also have AOE?

So, does Arthur have resistance to the abilities on the Soul physiology page, especially soul manipulation?
I couldn't find anything like that when I checked the profile, so if it doesn't exist Chad is literally cleaning this match.. Also, since my thoughts are in this direction, I can vote for the character I want whenever I want, right? All I'm doing here is literally expanding on what I said above and nothing else, lol

Nobody said you can't vote lol

Voting before knowing about how Arthur even fights or what he starts with is stupid. Arthur has Mind Manip, Reality Warping, Paralysis Inducement, Analytical Prediction etc etc. Pretty broken hax that can give Arthur the win at any moments notice if he also starts with literally any of these offensive hax, unlike Chad, who usually runs up to the opponent before using his hax. Not to mention Arthur has far more experience and is far more skilled in battle, you voting prematurely isn't a good look.

I have no idea who wins yet because I don't know what Arthur usually starts with, which is why I, and everyone else here, haven't voted yet.

Voting before knowing about how Arthur even fights or what he starts with is stupid. Arthur has Mind Manip, Reality Warping, Paralysis Inducement, Analytical Prediction etc etc. Pretty broken hax that can give Arthur the win at any moments notice if he also starts with literally any of these offensive hax, unlike Chad, who usually runs up to the opponent before using his hax. Not to mention Arthur has far more experience and is far more skilled in battle, you voting prematurely isn't a good look.

I have no idea who wins yet because I don't know what Arthur usually starts with, which is why I, and everyone else here, haven't voted yet.
He would start with kings authority since Chad is a human which would paralyze him then he kills him.

So, does Arthur have resistance to the abilities on the Soul physiology page, especially soul manipulation?
I couldn't find anything like that when I checked the profile, so if it doesn't exist Chad is literally cleaning this match.. Also, since my thoughts are in this direction, I can vote for the character I want whenever I want, right? All I'm doing here is literally expanding on what I said above and nothing else, lol
All of Cath Palug's abilities Arthur absorbed him so he should have all his abilities and resistances which includes resistance to soul manipulation which is above baseline.

I won't ask why Cath Palug has soul manipulation resistance above baseline, since there are no Reiatsu Crush tiers on the wiki yet. Still, can Arthur resist haxes like fear manipulation and power null in soul physiology? Chad also has skills such as law mp in his inventory.

I won't ask why Cath Palug has soul manipulation resistance above baseline, since there are no Reiatsu Crush tiers on the wiki yet. Still, can Arthur resist haxes like fear manipulation and power null in soul physiology ?
He has supernatural willpower and literally and abstract entity protecting his body mind and soul. I am not sure if he resist power null he can still fight normally and still out skill Chad very badly and crush him with his higher LS.

Also if I had to answer this, the OP already added the votes so it's a bit weird to talk about.. There is also resistance in soul physiology to the abilities you mentioned like mind mp. And his starting move would probably be Spirit physiology abilities (limited PN, SM, etc.) Anyway, in short, that's why I think Chad will win, and I think it's okay to add my vote like the others, I may change my mind if the other side presents a better argument

What is this?
Weapon Creation and Paralysis Inducement (Can bring forth weapons into reality which causes everyone affected by them to become paralyzed[18])
I still don't know what Arthur's starting move is
He starting move is king’s authority when facing humans.
I'll have to ask which key of Chad you're using here, since chad will only nullify his powers
They are in the same tier and Arthur is 5 exatons likely higher and bleach powernull only works if you are much stronger than your opponent.

I removed all Purgatory stuff in my recent CRT since Chaos didn’t create it, and I don’t see any other soul hax resistance on Arthur’s profile
Cath was sealed in purgatory and survived it and all purgatory survivors resist soul manipulation. Also Arthur absorbed Cath power and body so he should have the same resistances as well.

Cath was sealed in purgatory and survived it and all purgatory survivors resist soul manipulation. Also Arthur absorbed Cath power and body so he should have the same resistances as well.
I don’t see Resistance to Soul Manipulation on Arthur’s profile. If it’s not there, it isn’t applicable

Edit: Found it, I just needed to find Cath Pulag first

Weapon Creation and Paralysis Inducement (Can bring forth weapons into reality which causes everyone affected by them to become paralyzed[18])
Chad has the following resistances:

Soul Physiology:

Fullbringer Physiology:

Back