• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meliodas could fight for years so yes he has the stamina advantage.
Not in his profile and no scan, next.
Reflecting attacks take virtually zero power and his clones as well take no stamina to use and summon and they can use FC too.
Meliodas has gotten winded before.
Well Meliodas has resistance to analaytocal predecition so not a problem.
In your head? Sure but in that head of yours Meliodas is probably tier 1 with High Godly regeneration and all the hax on the wiki. But unfortunately for you, we go by profiles and Meliodas has no such resistance.

Kindly stop making shit up here. You accused another user of making up win-con's whenever you're the dude making up things that aren't even on Meliodas's profile.
Meliodas is more layered.
And you know this how?
I am not saying he is perfect but he has the experience and skill advantage here.
Nobody agrees with you.

What are you implying? Careful or you will end up in an rvr thread.
You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? You're the boy. Nothing he had there is report worthy, and with your history of making false reports I wouldn't suggest reporting anyone here unless you wanna end up banned yourself.

You were literally banned from NNT threads for the longest time for a good reason Speester.

Not in his profile and no scan, next.

Meliodas has gotten winded before.

In your head? Sure but in that head of yours Meliodas is probably tier 1 with High Godly regeneration and all the hax on the wiki. But unfortunately for you, we go by profiles and Meliodas has no such resistance.

Kindly stop making shit up here. You accused another user of making up win-con's whenever you're the dude making up things that aren't even on Meliodas's profile.

And you know this how?

Nobody agrees with you.
Fought demon king for years Here

You know the story of the boy who cried wolf? You're the boy. Nothing he had there is report worthy, and with your history of making false reports I wouldn't suggest reporting anyone here unless you wanna end up banned yourself.

You were literally banned from NNT threads for the longest time for a good reason Speester.
Don’t turn this around on me.

Why are you using Natsu's third key when he's only High 6-C in an amp form that doesn't even last long?.

His normal stats are only 6-C while he's in his base, just use his fourth key where his base physicals scale to High 6-C as well.

Why are you using Natsu's third key when he's only High 6-C in an amp form that doesn't even last long?.

His normal stats are only 6-C while he's in his base, just use his fourth key where his base physicals scale to High 6-C as well.
If Zackra who is one of the most knowledgeble supporters of Fairy tail and Gin who is not only knowledgeble, but if this problem would have been important he would have made it clear, but both of them didn't said it

then both of them know that even if the amp doesn't last long, this doesn't pose a problem to Natsu and can defeat Meliodas in time

It could pose a massive problem for Natsu, but it's dependent on what Meliodas's High 6-C value even is in the first place since I can't find the calc for it and the reasoning provided doesn't really help either.

Speedster said he's 650 gigatons but I'd rather see the values for myself than trusting his word tbh.

Natsu should take this.

He has counters to alot of what meli has. Darkness and Hellblaze get absorbed,
Darkness Is a part of the demons physiology it’s a non natural miasma they exude, Idk if He could absorb it and if he did it would make him ill.
reflecting Natsu's fire back at him with full counter won't do anything to Natsu except make him angry.
Yes but it’ll prevent Meli from getting burned which is cool
Natsu has dealt with more versatile swordsmanship from Erza, so Meliodas won't be able to catch Natsu with anything he hasn't seen before.
Are there any skill feats to show ? not that i think that it’s important skill Is often Massively wanked
Natsu would also quickly work around anything new meli would throw at him with his info analysis and senses.
Meli has great sensing:
Can sense incoming magic objects from miles away
Can sense, time and deflect invisible/homing attacks he never was attacked by before
and can predict patterns of movements, timings of the attacks etc… without having a full understanding of the type of technique that is used.
He also adapts kinda fast like when he copied King’s technique after seeing it once (in Istar)
Once Natsu absorbs one of Meli's spells Natsu would add meli's stats to his then he can amp himself on top of that with his emotion and rage amps.
Meli is a brawler more than anything.

also has rage amps that are a big enough boost to allow him to blitz and beat the shit out of Red demon Hendrikson despite being massively weakened before the amp to the point of not being able to stand and getting beat up by Ban in demon mark…

Quick reminder Ban is around Diamond ranks like Gil and Base Hendrikson.

Demon mark aka 2x base Meli power wasn’t enough to cover his exhaustion and beat Ban.

An even weaker Meliodas went from not being able to beat ban despite using a 2x multiplier to blitzing and beating someone that has a blitz gap above Dreyfus lvl fighters.

Meli’s rage amp is huge
The biggest issues for Natsu would be meli's regen, counter vanish, and revenge counter.
Can Meli use Destroyer type enchantments?
However, Natsu can fight for a long time in this key and certainly take a beating without running out of magic, and if meli uses either of his main long ranged options that would refresh Natsu's stamina and magic.
For a short period of Time before making him ill
Counter vanish would hinder Natsu's ranged attacks but since meli would want to keep things close anyways,
Meli would probably try to read timings and Counter attack or take on a few magic attacks to RC
Natsu won't have to worry about it all that much, even still he could just use his flames as boosters for his physical strikes rather than attack them if he needs to.
Mel can basically do the same if enchantments are authorized
Revenge counter could do serious damage, however, something like that won't catch Natsu off guard either thanks to his crazy good magic sensing,
It catched off guard basically every of the 10c’s except Estarossa despite them having really good magic sensing. In fact as long as Meli can get in range RC will be a one shot
he'd see the change in Meli's magic and could plan around it with either his powernull or halting his current assault and forcing meliodas to change tactics.
His magic does not change until he releases the spell that’s why Hendi was surprised
He is also pretty good at predicting striking timings since his most used spell is all about timing and precision.

Y’all just seem to think it’s a massive stomp so I may be missing some information.

It could pose a massive problem for Natsu, but it's dependent on what Meliodas's High 6-C value even is in the first place since I can't find the calc for it and the reasoning doesn't really help either.
I think it’s 650 gigatons

They didn't fight him for years continuously.

It was 6,093 matches over the course of 60 years (meaning a match every 3.6 days). They had plenty of time to rest in between, and it's implied that the matches didn't last very long before they got obliterated each time.

Plus, this was Meliodas' emotions, who doesn't even need to eat. I strongly doubt his stamina is 1:1 with material Meliodas.
It could pose a massive problem for Natsu, but it's dependent on what Meliodas's High 6-C value even is in the first place since I can't find the calc for it and the reasoning doesn't really help either.
This is what happens when you try to make matches before a verse revision is complete. But I didn't want to say anything.

It's 640 gigatons via downscaling.

Not really a major factor tbh, one fire or darkness attack from meli would keep natsu going for quite some time and give him the stats advantage. Natsu also has access to a few different high 6-C amps in his third key so he has plenty of options to keep going.

This is what happens when you try to make matches before a verse revision is complete. But I didn't want to say anything.

It's via downscaling, fyi.
Certified goon moment.

What calc is he downscaling from then, also is the 650 gigaton number given by Speedster correct or nah?

Tbf Meliodas is more of a physical fighter but that hasn't stopped him from using a fire attack once in a while

Not really a major factor tbh, one fire or darkness attack from meli would keep natsu going for quite some time and give him the stats advantage. Natsu also has access to a few different high 6-C amps in his third key so he has plenty of options to keep going.
Again Meliodas is a physical fighter and he won’t use magic if he sees Natsu absorbing his reflected attacks. The win con would be Meliodas waiting for the form to run out

What calc is he downscaling from then, also is the 650 gigaton number given by Speedster correct or nah?
It's 640 via multiplier downscaling from Vessel Tarmiel's feat.

And to be honest, it's actually decently less than 640. Just not enormously due to Chandler scaling, and the fact that the Commandments could put up a fight with the Archangels' true forms.

Again Meliodas is a physical fighter and he won’t use magic if he sees Natsu absorbing his reflected attacks. The win con would be Meliodas waiting for the form to run out
Are enchantments restricted ?

If not you should restrict them

Plus, this was Meliodas' emotions, who doesn't even need to eat. I strongly doubt his stamina is 1:1 with material Meliodas.
His best stamina feat should be taking this massive beating from the ten C’s and still fighting.

Or him taking barrages of attacks against Vivian Gil and Hendy, then taking a beating from Ban to then go on and fight demon Hendy.

It's worth noting that Unsealed and BoS Meliodas weren't at the point where regeneration heals back his stamina. So plopping back on lost limbs with his Demon Marks and losing virtually no power is quite impressive.

However, based on their descriptions, Natsu and Meliodas' stamina doesn't sound different in any meaningful or measurable way.

I know. I'm explaining to Majin that he had a different version (the one you're referring to) before that point.

So a win con for Meli would be Natsu running out of his H 6-C form ?

So tier gaps are authorized?
If so Meli can use enchantments.

Else please @speedster352 specify that Enchantments and Demon marks can’t be used.

I know. I'm explaining to Majin that he had a different version (the one you're referring to) before that point.
Yeah also is unsealed Meliodas only a physical fighter?

So a win con for Meli would be Natsu running out of his H 6-C form ?

So tier gaps are authorized?
If so Meli can use enchantments.

Else please @speedster352 specify that Enchantments and Demon marks can’t be used.
I added that
unslead base Meliodas is purely a physical fighter.

He's definitely not a pure physical fighter. Even BoS base Meliodas wasn't.

The difference is that Unsealed Meliodas was only a thing for less than 45 chapters, so he didn't utilise Hellblaze and such to that degree.

He's definitely not a pure physical fighter. Even BoS base Meliodas wasn't.

The difference is that Unsealed Meliodas was only a thing for 40 or 50 chapters, so he didn't utilise Hellblaze and such to that degree.
Or at all so he is mostly a physical fighter fights with his fist and Lostvanne. Also isn’t it in character for Meliodas to retrain opponents he restrained hunterfest ban, demon Hendrickson and Gilthunder sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back