• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you post it reflecting an actual swordstrike, just an honest swordstrike. Because I do remember an important difference between his and Estarossa counter is explicitly that.
Meliodas could evade the slashes and use the clones to get close or just keep himself together long enough to use revenge counter
He can't evade, that's quite literally an important point, the Arie's swordmanship attack doesn't miss, either you block it, counterattack or simply tank and bullrush through it which is the best method, as if you do the other, you will tire and bleed before them. OFC if you got some esoteric way to dodge it, like intangibility or something like that is another case.

Anyways, the only way I do see Meliodas winning is if he somehow pulls the revenge counter (Which again, would only work if it was one of White's energy attacks), which White will see in miles if he ever sees Meliodas using Full Counter. This is the same White who could infer on the nature of an esoteric hax like Broken Watch, which is more metaphysical and abstract than Damage Reversal
And again, White goes straight for kill and lethal parts, he loves beheading, and his sword goes for the neck A LOT.
Meliodas miasma works on a fairy even though fairy’s don’t get sick.
Post it, and again, forcefield

Something major that TOG characters do, is creating a forcefield against AOE attacks that they can't dodge (Jinsung Ha, White, Yasratcha), White did a forcefield immediately when he saw Baam's decaying shinsu rain.

No he wouldn’t. This only ever happened once when and that was when Liz was killed and it threw him in a complete fit of rage. Meliodas is usually more calm and collected in battle
He used it again in the end of the vampire arc. The commandments mention this after they arrive at Edinburgh.

Can you post it reflecting an actual swordstrike, just an honest swordstrike. Because I do remember an important difference between his and Estarossa counter is explicitly that.

He can't evade, that's quite literally an important point, the Arie's swordmanship attack doesn't miss, either you block it, counterattack or simply tank and bullrush through it which is the best method, as if you do the other, you will tire and bleed before them. OFC if you got some esoteric way to dodge it, like intangibility or something like that is another case.

Anyways, the only way I do see Meliodas winning is if he somehow pulls the revenge counter (Which again, would only work if it was one of White's energy attacks), which White will see in miles if he ever sees Meliodas using Full Counter. This is the same White who could infer on the nature of an esoteric hax like Broken Watch, which is more metaphysical and abstract than Damage Reversal

And again, White goes straight for kill and lethal parts, he loves beheading, and his sword goes for the neck A LOT.

Something major that TOG characters do, is creating a forcefield against AOE attacks that they can't dodge (Jinsung Ha, White, Yasratcha), White did a forcefield immediately when he saw Baam's decaying shinsu rain.
Meliodas ap and durability scale way higher for the time being especially when he covers himself with darkness and assault mode. Also

Meliodas miasma is hard to see or notice. Also revenge counter just needs damage to work it doesn’t matter if it’s physical or magical. It’s basically the damage he takes several times over.

1. They’re at the Ruins of Edinburgh.

2. Last time I checked DANAFOR and EDINBURGH are not the same location.

3. That hole you keep on referring to is literally where Meliodas sealed Gelda

Therefore stop taking shit out of context and running with it
I am just saying that he used the darkness pillar again but it was smaller didn’t you read the scan with the Ten Commandments? Maybe it was just a ruse so he could seal Gelda without the sin’s knowing. Anyway I digress this isn’t too important to debate here I already casted my vote so I am leaving for the time being

I am just saying that he used the darkness pillar again but it was smaller didn’t you read the scan with the Ten Commandments? Maybe it was just a ruse so he could seal Gelda without the sin’s knowing. Anyway I digress this isn’t too important to debate here I already casted my vote so I am leaving for the time being
1. That Darkness Pillar wasn’t an attack. It was how he sealed Gelda.

2. Maybe this, Maybe that. He does not nuke a place during the middle of a fight.

3. Idc if you casted your vote imma keep responding if you decide to spread misinformation

...What's the reason he's able to resist? And does the immunity remain in the last key, or was it something temporary?
In all versions.

Can Meliodas resist this? And his immunity is not applicable in the last form, was it something temporary while he was "completely" emotionless?
IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.png

IMG_2319.webp

IMG_2320.webp

The upgrades have been implemented
Escanor and Meliodas continue with their previous AP, I imagine it is a matter of time.

Back