• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frozen 2 Elsa feats [Spoiler ?]

You can ask here for calculations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3403260

I also found it strange that she scales to Hans and has Building level durability due to that, but doesn't have Building level Striking Strenght via scaling to Anna who can harm him.

Her wave isn't above her island level feat, but she does get new interesting abilities. Her ice can home onto people even after she dies. And her ice can essentially work like Moody Blues from JJBA.

Okay. Do you have any suggestions?

The real cal howard said:
Her wave isn't above her island level feat, but she does get new interesting abilities. Her ice can home onto people even after she dies. And her ice can essentially work like Moody Blues from JJBA.
I think Cal knows about the stuff that's noteworthy.

Also, as Joaco said, some minor upgrades to the rest of the cast may also be happening.

Ah, perfect. I was going to make one anyway, but this is great!

We need to get rid of Hypersonic+ Elsa right away. Her feat comes from sneezing a snowball that hits Hans in the Seven Isles within a matter of seconds. As many people agreed to on Discord, this is simply a gag feat, and should not be taken seriously in the slightest.

Her reaction to a crossbow bolt is much more solidly built in logic, and would justify Subsonic.

On that note, we should really reformat Elsa's tiering, specifically Elsa's 6-C. The justification for it sounds a heck of a lot like Environmental Destruction, freezing all of Arendelle, and we should really find a better feat to draw her from.

The aforementioned tidal wave is a good place to draw a new tier from, as well as the storm seen near the end of Frozen that Elsa created when she was on the run from Hans, and then froze in place when she was told Anna had died.

@Starter Pack

I think that your analysis makes sense.

Elsa's 6-C stuff was labeled before as environmental destruction on the page before, I don't know why someone changed that.

Okay. Perhaps that should be corrected then?

I can make the appropriate changes on her profile. I'll also attempt to contact a Calc Group member in order to calculate some or all of the discussed feats here.

Done. I also gave her Wall level Durability instead, coming from her taking attacks from the Water Spirit, which happens to manifest in the shape of a horse.

I will now contact some Calc Group members.

Zamasu Chan said:
Her 6-C feat should be environmental destruction and her feat in Frozen 2 should be her regular AP imo.
Exactly what I'm aiming for, smh.

First, as can be seen above, Elsa managed to stop a giant tidal wave from destroying the city of Arendelle in Frozen 2, first by creating a wall of ice, and then pushing the wave back with her magic. The full clip can be seen here.

And then, near the end of the first movie, we see Elsa conjuring a large storm here. And she can control this storm in its entirety, being proven by when she causes the whole thing to freeze completely when Hans tells her that Anna had died.

These are the highlights, but there is another I remembered that I need to attempt to locate.

Very nice. Town level Elsa is definitely something I can get behind.

Also, on the second calc, keep in mind that the storm does continue to grow over time, as you can see the storm expanding as Kristoff and Sven continue to approach it.

Bump?

Need that second calc done before we can continue here.

You can ask a few calc group members to help out if you wish.

Drite77 made a calc for the storm feat here, which he calculated to be High 8-C. I also requested both calcs to be evaluated on the appropriate thread.

The calculation seems to have been accepted.

Okay, now here's a pickle that needs discussion.

The aforementioned Nokk, the horse-shaped water spirit, directly battled against Elsa as she attempted to cross the Dark Sea. And not only did Elsa freeze the water around her to hit the spirit, but she attacked it directly with her ice magic, freezing it in place, if only for a few moments. Now, this could be a durability feat. However, considering it can literally melt into the ocean at any time, this could also probably be chalked up as the Nokk having Elemental Intangibility, and this whole fact could be ignored.

Either the Nokk took the full force of Elsa's ice powers, or it didn't because it could just melt its way back into the water around it.

Ahem.

Since the calcs have been put through their appropriate processes, I'm going to apply the new statistics to Elsa. The new tiering will be as follows:

"Likely 10-B physically, 7-C with abilities, 6-C via Environmental Destruction"

Her new 7-C statistic will be based on this calculatio by Crimson of her creating a large ice wall which stopped a tidal wave. This will be applied to her Attack Potency and Striking Strength.

Since this one has been solved, I'd like to locate a potential Lifting Strength feat as well from one of her musical numbers. There's also the matter of determining the power level of the Nokk, since it was seemingly the one that was controlling the stormy sea that Elsa had to cross at one point in the movie. Possibly a higher AP output for Elsa? Who knows?

Also, we need to talk hax as well, since Elsa seems to have gained a couple of new abilities from Frozen 2, as was mentioned briefly by Cal.

I'm not knowledgeable about Frozen at all, but I'm curious is there a scene we can calculate how fast Elsa glides on ice, as well as how fast are her attacks?

Back