• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mutant Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm defeated and overpowered the Demon of the highest order Adversary

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Haven with Fetus Adversary powers created a plane of reality (pocket dimension) in which both halves of you stood in all of everything (the multiverse) and nothingness (Oblivion) simultaneously. As she stated her dimension was a Pocket between worlds. She basically created a nexus. Keep in mind Adversary was nerfed from being a fetus. Adversary being reborn had to gather all his chaos energy from being weak.

No Caption Provided

It's still stated that Adversary is obsessed with reality-warping 616 universe to his standard. It does go on to say that Adversary is a Pan-Dimensional being. Which means he is the embodiment of all of the Adversary's in the multiverse in a physical body. AKA a multiversal being

He took full control of the Starlight Citadel. Reality Warping it. The Starlight citadel is a nexus of all dimensions in the multiverse.​

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/9vXc2ZHTqx...Vkq5zhff=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ETL2gJWmXQ...gTgfV_VR=s1600

While weakening Adversary still had full control of the Starlight Citadel.​

Also in this scan Rogue absorbed Adversary powers and could not even overpower him.​

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/kHpw8dE-Tp...eVkT2FL7=s1600

He defeated a full-powered Roma and laughed off her attacks.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/gVw0qL0c9r...lGWELd5g=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/9X3DRbFytu...gLN4Ab9I=s1600

Roma feats

-Has excess to mystical energies of a pan-dimensional realm. Which can power a nexus and Corp (which stretch throughout the multiverse)

-Stated her own powers equal and title "Multiversal Guardian" and more while she was facing off with the Chaos Wave

-Reality Warped the entire Starlight Citadel(a nexus to every dimension in the multiverse) to throw Merlyn off

-Overpowered and tank Mastermind with an amulet of right and sword of might. Together have the power to destroy Otherworld (pan-dimensional realm) and split the multiverse in half

The universe can't function correctly without Adversary. His chaos is one of the fundamental sources of the Universe

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/XX_egQ6nND...PZ441-89=s1600

His physical form tanked molecular dispersion cannon. Which tears apart at a cellular level

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ua9OABs3QgH...gPkHy-Da=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ua9OABs3QgH...gPkHy-Da=s1600

Forge magic powers also stalemated morals off Magik in her LIMBO. Keep in mind Forge needed a spell created to Adversary just to defeat him.

It is also stated by Magik that Adversary blocked her Darkchylde powers.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/r2vXScu9sv...iggw5w-Z=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/J8ocNYgC88...mZHF4I7W=s1600

No Caption Provided

Adversary's destructive chaos is powerful enough to spread across the entire time-continuum affecting ALL time streams.​

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
Stated to be the only one powerful enough to stop Adversary and bigger god than him.

No Caption Provided
Completely overpowering him and also obliterated his physical form that can tank molecular destruction.

No Caption Provided
Stated she defeated him in the Marvel Handbook Wakandan Gods section

No Caption Provided
Stated Storm can crush evil and dispense salvation with Equal force with her goddess powers which she used to defeat Adversary

Sorry, I don't know how to work this site yet. The pictures are big. I believe Storm should have a key for her goddess form and be upgraded to 2-C to 2-B

Doesn't Storm literally have a note on her profile about this: "Do not attempt to scale Storm to The Adversary, as he was not written as anywhere nearly comparable to his classic power levels at the time of the fight."

And this looks extremely similar to this already rejected CRT.
I was told I can make a new one on the old site. The thread was closed the person in the thread basically was show scans out of context. Which is why it says that. Adversary is a multiversal being this was stated in Cable and the Xforce with the power to destroy the universe and recreate it. Cable and Xforce came out in the 2000's and wasn't his classic level from the 80's. So it's consistent that his powers were multiversal from the 80's, 90's and the 00's. When Adversary came reappeared in comics. He was actually stronger than usual. He was using faith to amp himself up. This means Storm overpowered a multiversal being that was amped. The writer also makes sure and show that it's the same Adversary she faced in the 80's on panel.

Last edited:
Secondly, during this particular appearance, Adversary is clearly injured and momentarily restrained by Zawavari, he is troubled by Shuri for a short period, and Black Panther straight up claims that Adversary trapped storm in a rockslide to induce her claustrophobia because he considers her a threat. You see, here's the thing. Adversary had no reason to know Storm could be empowered by worship in this story, which means his assessment of her threat level had to be entirely based on his past experiences with her. In fact, Black Panther even suggests as much. So if Adversary was incapacitating Storm solely out of a fear that her standard power levels would make her a threat, then there's no way he was being treated anywhere near Low 2-C in this story. Sure enough, there are no Low 2-C feats throughout the entirety of this comic, and Storm's "battle" with him is a single lightning strike that knocks him into a portal to BFR.

This is what is stated in the last thread. ^^^^^^^

I'm about to debunk it all. Here Zawavari attacks Adversary causing him pain and saying he was unimpressed as you can see they thought Adversary was finished. Being the god of Trickster and God he tricked them and had them in shocked with his power not to mention Zawavari literally got overpowered by Adversary's servant so thinking Zawavari could beat Adversary is crazy
He was never troubled by Shuri at all. Her plan was to slow him down all she was doing was trying to distort him In order for him to get hit by his weakness metal

Now we get into him knocking Storm under rocks. He knew all about what was happening in Wakanda by his servant who was gathering worshipers for him that would increase his powers Not only that Storm became a goddess and dispersed his magical Storm while he created while in another universe This was a living magical storm that Adversary was using to watch Wakanda
Now let's take it back. Adversary literally stated back in the '80s before her magic potential was unlocked in Black Panther that it was powerful

Saying he got BFR by a single bolt is just downplay with no context. He literally said you may have opened a portal but you have to overpower me and get me through He said this to Rogue so stole his powers and magical skills which mean not even his own power is powerful enough overpower him

Or Roma the multiversal Guardian at full power couldn't overpower him but make him laugh

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/gVw0qL0c9r...lGWELd5g=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/9X3DRbFytu...gLN4Ab9I=s1600

Roma feats

-Has excess to mystical energies of a pan-dimensional realm. Which can power a nexus and Corp (which stretch throughout the multiverse)

-Stated her own powers equals her title "Multiversal Guardian" and more while she was facing off with the Chaos Wave

-Reality Warped the entire Starlight Citadel(a nexus to every dimension in the multiverse) to throw Merlyn off

-Overpowered and tank Mastermind with an amulet of right and sword of might. Together have the power to destroy Otherworld (pan-dimensional realm) and split the multiverse in half

This means Storm was stated on panel and marvel to have defeated Adversary. Adversary that was amped by the faith of his followers.

Last edited:
Yeah we're not scaling Storm to Adversary in any fashion.

Though making a page for him wouldn't be a bad idea.
Marvel has already made this clear
There's a difference between her base and her godhead
Her godhead is always suppressed but can be brought forward. As stated it goes beyond her genetics.

The scans and Databooks from Marvel specifically state her godhead defeated him and is more powerful.

Bump... Ichigo got an universal upgrade.. But it's a problem to give Storm a key for unlocking her godhead Hadari Yao (Powers that go beyond even her mutation which means if she wasn't a mutant that would be her original power source. Because her godhead is always suppressed) given by Osthur and defeating a multiversal Adversary. Something that was shown on panel and confirmed by Marvel handbook.

Was Adversary page already done? I can agree with Storm having a new key based of this power up instances.

But as Zark said I would rather have the character who she scales to having a profile first.

Was Adversary page already done? I can agree with Storm having a new key based of this power up instances.

But as Zark said I would rather have the character who she scales to having a profile first.
I don't believe his page was done. But I posted feats of his powers above.

You should probably make the profile yourself, you likely have more knowledge over the character than me or many here.

I think that he should post a draft page for us to overview in his sandbox first.

Summary​

The Adversary was an ancient mystical entity, possibly demonic in nature, who sought to destroy the universe and to create a new one in its stead.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: 2-A possibly low 1-C

Name:
Adversary

Origin: Marvel

Classification: God of Chaos, Demon of the highest order, Great Trickster

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 9) Stealth Mastery (Can hide from Roma's telepathy) Flight, Acausality, Forcefield Creation, detect the presence of others, Energy Projection, Regeneration, Invisibility, Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Possession, Time Travel, Forcefield Creation Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Magic, Chaos Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Charles Xavier was barely able to defeat Haven with Adversary powers as a fetus.) Levitation, Memory Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Invisibility, Teleportation, BFR, Shapeshifting, Dimensional Travel, Causality Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Energy, Life-Force and Biological Absorption, immune to all earthly known diseases, infections, and even physical attacks. He must be defeated and placed in the prison dimension by high tier magic or a spell specifically made for him.

Attack Potency: Multiversal + Haven using fetus Adversary powers (Created a dimension that exists between worlds, That dimension was stated to be the Borderland between everything and nothing. Oblivion's Edges and the outermost reaches of existence) (Warped the Starlight Citadel with his chaos to make himself a home, Stated powerful enough to destroy all worlds, time strings, and the entire time continuum) possibly Low Complex Multiverse level Adversary was stated to be a pan-dimensional being compared to Q from Star Trek

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Timed a lightning bolt from Storm easily) | Unknown possibly Omnipresent (As he knew everything that was going on in 616 universe while in a prison dimension)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength:
Unknown

Durability: Multiversal + Laughed off Roma's full-powered assault on him, Rogue absorbed Adversary powers and still couldn't overpower him possibly even higher

Stamina:
Extremely High

Range: Multiversal + even at his weakest as a fetus

Intelligence: Supergenius (His plan succeeded with him breaking into the Starlight Citadel and catching Roma, who can see the multiverse off guard)

Weaknesses:
Being the great trickster he doesn't take fights seriously until he has to. The spirit spell is a design to cut him off from the source of his powers.

Last edited:
As long as we clear show that this is a different form than her base, we should be fine. That and we get the Adversary a page, which seems to be in progress.

Extra keys for such things are fine as long as we don't go listing every form possible or even the smallest changes. Storm is a character who has been stated to have vast potential in a myriad of ways, so her having a form that basically represents if she ever got that potential is should be fine as it's still in line with her character.

It is just two characters comparing him with a character from an unrelated other work of fiction in a rough manner not meant to be taken literally. It is not reliable at all. He has never demonstrated feats of anywhere near that scale, and crossover scaling is almost always disallowed anyway.

Also, we do not have anywhere near sufficient proof to rate him at a supergenius level.

I put it as likely because the author was directly stated that he was a pandimensional being with reality-warping powers. Which makes sense as there are no other counterparts and he is stronger than Roma, who marvel confirmed is pandimensional. I can take it off though.

I put it as likely because the author was directly stated that he was a pandimensional being with reality-warping powers. Which makes sense as there are no other counterparts and he is stronger than Roma, who marvel confirmed is pandimensional. I can take it off though.
Well it's an in-universe comparison being used to explain his nature, but the statement in of itself is not evidence for a Low 1-C rating. A 2-A being can fulfill everything stated by both characters, the most that would give is a "possibly higher" rating or something.

Can you remind me of the rationale for that first please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back