• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FKT AP and Durability Revisions [Chapters ~320-420]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all cool with base Stark upscaling to High 6-A?

The scaling would be like this: base Ulq (barely 3.894 Petatons, 6-A+) < base Harribel < base Baraggan < base Stark (4.435 Petatons, High 6-A)

So, Stark is like 3 greater thans above 6-A++++++++++
Ulquiorra is still the strongest Espadatho👀🌚

The scaling would be like this: base Ulq (barely 3.894 Petatons, 6-A+) < base Harribel < base Baraggan < base Stark (4.435 Petatons, High 6-A)

Seems good. My man Stark always gets downplayed everywhere. Let's give some good rating this time.

I’d honestly slap High 6-A on the Top 3 in general based on Shunsui and Jushiro being unable to tell who is the Primera but Starrk should have it for sure.

I'm against it, personally.

There doesn't seem to be a good reason for it to be High 6-A instead of "At least 6-A+".

Baseline High 6-A is only a 1.14x difference from where Ulquiorra scales, so upscaling Starrk is perfectly fine with me.

I'm against it, personally.

There doesn't seem to be a good reason for it to be High 6-A instead of "At least 6-A+".
Aight, the way I see it is, Harribel is At Least 6-A+, Baraggan is a stronger At Least 6-A+, and then Starrk is even stronger than that. But I’ll get other’s opinions on it for sure before deciding it’s okay or not.

Honestly I’d agree with this usually, but given Nnoitra upscales to High 6A it’d be weird if a stronger Espada didn’t upscale
That’s Nnoitra’s Resurreccion. But it does have similar reasons for upscaling.

For Nnoitra it’s: 6-A+ < base Grimmjow’s GRC < Res Grimmjow < Res Nnoitra. Aka Res Nnoitra >>> 6-A+.

For Starrk it would be: 6-A+ < base Harribel < base Baraggan < base Starrk. Or base Starrk >>> 6-A+.

Right, I get that, but I don't want to over-rely on upscaling just to get a handful of extra characters to climb a tier. I'd rather go through stuff like "At least" ratings before I jump to upscaling.

As far as I can tell, everything looks just fine aside from these few typos:
  • You put Byakuya’s AP as “At least High 6-A“ instead of “At least Multi-Continent level
  • In Mashiro’s striking strength and durability, Love’s AP, SS and durability and Rose’s AP, SS and durability, you have them listed as “At least Large Country level+ level

As far as I can tell, everything looks just fine aside from these few typos:
  • You put Byakuya’s AP as “At least High 6-A“ instead of “At least Multi-Continent level
  • In Mashiro’s striking strength and durability, Love’s AP, SS and durability and Rose’s AP, SS and durability, you have them listed as “At least Large Country level+ level
Damn

Fixed that

Aight since this concludes the majority of pre-Time Skip revisions, ima start applying them to profiles. Might be dropping a low tier thread here soon as a detox from these mega revisions. I’ll mention any profiles that need unlocked

Just a question why don't we give Privaron Espadas GRC or CO? Are there any statement for only Top 10 can use those? Isn't Privaron Espadas are just demoted ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back