• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Arrancar Arc AP/Durability Justification Revamp (Karakura Invasions ~180-240)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Toshiro’s Bankai is not getting a 5x amp.
cover5.jpg

Aight here is the updated sandbox. You can tell which characters are pertinent to this CRT by A) checking my OP and B) looking at their keys (obviously Soul Society Arc keys are remnant of last revision).

Let me know if I missed anything, and "TBA" ratings just mean that I'll be giving them tiers in later revisions, aka they don't get their tier from this revision.
Looks solid to me, there’s only a few minor things I want to touch on for the Quincy.

This is from the last revision, but Uryū’s AP is just “Unknown physically, at most 6-B” without explaining what he’s 6-B with, so if you could make that like “at most 6-B with arrows” or something like that.

Ryuken should have a full on 6-B rating imo, it’s pretty apparent that he’s stronger than Uryū. I don’t think it’s solid enough to say he scales to Letz Stil, even as a possibly, but I’ll concede on that if the majority agrees with it.

Looks solid to me, there’s only a few minor things I want to touch on for the Quincy.

This is from the last revision, but Uryū’s AP is just “Unknown physically, at most 6-B” without explaining what he’s 6-B with, so if you could make that like “at most 6-B with arrows” or something like that.

Ryuken should have a full on 6-B rating imo, it’s pretty apparent that he’s stronger than Uryū. I don’t think it’s solid enough to say he scales to Letz Stil, even as a possibly, but I’ll concede on that if the majority agrees with it.
Yessir, I’ll see what others think about possibly scaling to Letz Stil.

Yessir, I’ll see what others think about possibly scaling to Letz Stil.
Oh yeah, and if it’s accepted, I think his justification would look nicer if you had it like this
Country level (Ryuken states his powers are superior and no where near as feeble as Uryu's, implying he is superior to Uryu[143] [38.94 Teratons]), possibly Large Country level (Ryuken‘s superiority include Uryū‘s Letz Stil as well, as he is aware of the power, but this is unclear [116.82 Teratons])

Well this thread seems to be wrapped out without much contention left, so ig someone can close this since I blogged the accepted changes and I’ll move on to Hueco Mundo revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back