• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Lost Agent Arc AP/Dura Revisions ft. SAFWY [Chapters ~420-480]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything except Bankai Ginjo being ~< FB Bankai Ichigo. FB Bankai Ichigo is >> Bankai Ginjo. The difference between the 2 is made painfully obvious when Ichigo palms his strongest attack and proceeds to 2 shot him including breaking his sword in half the second he got serious

I agree with everything except Bankai Ginjo being ~< FB Bankai Ichigo. FB Bankai Ichigo is >> Bankai Ginjo. The difference between the 2 is made painfully obvious when Ichigo palms his strongest attack and proceeds to 2 shot him including breaking his sword in half the second he got serious
So I disagree and here’s why. Ginjo’s mental state goes down right before that. At the start of the fight he’s clashing with Ichigo rather evenly, but then he starts to doubt his resolve. He’s there like “wait this man doesn’t rebuke me” and he even questions his own purpose with the “would I be like Ichigo if I were in his shoes”. And we know your mental state plays a big role in your ability to fight at full power. I agree Ichigo is superior but he isn’t so superior where a healthy minded Ginjo can’t compete.

Yamamoto​

Yamamoto surpasses the power of all Captains, which would include Zaraki’s Ryoudan.

Yama > End of SAFWY no eyeaptach Zaraki’s Ryoudan
So then base Aizen gets a 5-B straight up? or how is that gonna work? Just from Yama possibly relative to base Aizen, I can think of that, but then Unohana >>>> 5-B Zaraki makes me think that Aizen will get it by default, via being > 5-B Unohana

I say Aizen > 5-B Unohana, cause he doesn't even take her seriously, and he's only ever scared of Yama and a hypothetical "un-nerfed" Zaraki:

So then base Aizen gets a 5-B straight up? or how is that gonna work? Just from Yama possibly relative to base Aizen, I can think of that, but then Unohana >>>> 5-B Zaraki makes me think that Aizen will get it by default, via being > 5-B Unohana

I say Aizen > 5-B Unohana, cause he doesn't even take her seriously, and he's only ever scared of Yama and a hypothetical "un-nerfed" Zaraki:

Yeah that’ll get addressed later

Aizen isnt relative to Yama,pretty sure there is a statement saying not even Aizen is a match for the version of Yams with his Zanpakuto gone.
Only way is to upscale from Unohana ✌️

Aizen isnt relative to Yama,pretty sure there is a statement saying not even Aizen is a match for the version of Yams with his Zanpakuto gone.
Only way is to upscale from Unohana ✌️
Yeah that’ll be handled in another thread, doesn’t warrant discussion here.

Share the same opinion as Griff and Leph with Zaraki.

Also neutral on the FB Ichigo and Bankai Ginjo discussion, I'd like to see if there's a rebuttal to the mental nerf argument. If there isn't or the opposition drops the argument then I agree with you on that.

As for everything else I agree

My arguments have no rebuttals 😈/s

But more seriously, there’s no reason Ichigo would be holding back during their fight, as he had resolved to kill Ginjo, and Ginjo was able to briefly match Ichigo. I’m not saying Ginjo is his equal, I plan on saying Bankai Ginjo is “At most” Bankai Ichigo level. But we can’t ignore the blatant feats Ginjo has clashing with Ichigo.

So I disagree and here’s why. Ginjo’s mental state goes down right before that. At the start of the fight he’s clashing with Ichigo rather evenly, but then he starts to doubt his resolve. He’s there like “wait this man doesn’t rebuke me” and he even questions his own purpose with the “would I be like Ichigo if I were in his shoes”. And we know your mental state plays a big role in your ability to fight at full power. I agree Ichigo is superior but he isn’t so superior where a healthy minded Ginjo can’t compete.
So...😈 where's the weakness in all the character profiles saying that mental stability greatly defines the strength of the characters.🚂💨

My arguments have no rebuttals 😈/s

But more seriously, there’s no reason Ichigo would be holding back during their fight, as he had resolved to kill Ginjo, and Ginjo was able to briefly match Ichigo. I’m not saying Ginjo is his equal, I plan on saying Bankai Ginjo is “At most” Bankai Ichigo level. But we can’t ignore the blatant feats Ginjo has clashing with Ichigo.
I'm in agreement with this. Rereading the battle, it's clear that Ginjo's performance got worse when his resolve worsened. That's kind of a big part of that fight

Can you drop the scan?
p.png

All this is saying is that if Giriko did it properly he would have been even stronger. I don’t think it means anything to the statement I posted.
Giriko clearly thinks he's doing it right. He isn't as strong as he thinks.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just noticed this

Shouldn’t Orihime’s keys still be At least 9-A physically since she doesn’t have any other physical feats?

Sorry, I just noticed this

Shouldn’t Orihime’s keys still be At least 9-A physically since she doesn’t have any other physical feats?
I saw you edited Kenpachi's profile. I don't think you should do that just yet, as I think all the edits to profiles are meant to be after all the revisions are done. It looks weird otherwise

I saw you edited Kenpachi's profile. I don't think you should do that just yet, as I think all the edits to profiles are meant to be after all the revisions are done. It looks weird otherwise
All I did with Kenpachi was add a scrollbox to his references section, Arc did the actual stat changes.

All I did with Kenpachi was add a scrollbox to his references section, Arc did the actual stat changes.
Oh

@Arc7Kuroi Are you sure you wanna do the stat changes this early? To me, it looks very odd, because TYBW Kenpachi suddenly goes to 6-A to High 6-A compared to his Post-SAFWY Low 5-B to 5-B tiering

Oh

@Arc7Kuroi Are you sure you wanna do the stat changes this early? To me, it looks very odd, because TYBW Kenpachi suddenly goes to 6-A to High 6-A compared to his Post-SAFWY Low 5-B to 5-B tiering
Yeah ik it looks weird, I’m fine with it, I’m moving pretty quickly anyway. Saves me from doing everything at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back