• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hueco Mundo Invasion Stat Revisions (Chapters ~240-320)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HM Invasion AP and Durability
This is the continuation of the Bleach verse wide stat revisions. Not much if any of the scaling has changed, but here they are. This is mainly for adding references and whatnot, but also for reviewing the scaling and shaping it up. Also, you'll notice some characters we don't have profiles for, which is cool, I just included them because some of them are important for scaling, and this way you can see where the scaling comes from. Enjoy.

Gran Rey Cero​

Gran Rey Cero is the ultimate Cero. This would make it more potent than Ceros like Cero Oscuras, which can amplify one’s attack potency by 10x. Thus, the Gran Rey Cero is beyond an order of magnitude level amp. This is something we already accept, I was just placing it in words here, so people understand why Grimmjow’s GRC is a 10x amp. For that matter, all Espada can utilize the GRC, they’ve just been ordered not to and Grimmjow is a naughty boy.

Espada​

It is very heavily implied that all the Espada are above the Privaron Espada. Ichigo interprets Dordoni’s statements about the Privaron being stripped of rank as the Privaron being weaker, and Dordoni doesn’t even correct him. Additionally, Nnoitora claims that the current Espada have gotten way stronger, implying they’re in a different league than the previous Espada. Lastly, Masked supports this notion by claiming that the Espada are above all the other Arrancar. All of this is to say that any Espada would be more powerful than any of the Privaron Espada. Masked also tells us how the Espada are ranked according to spiritual power/combat ability and Unmasked flat out states that lower numbers for the Espada correlates to higher power. This means that Espada with lower numbers are more powerful (have higher spiritual power) than those with higher numbers.

Aizen​

Aizen crushes Grimmjow with his raw Reiatsu.

Aizen >>> Grimmjow

Dordoni​

Dordoni is superior to Shikai Ichigo in both base and Resurreccion. Resurrecion Dordoni can damage himself with his own Cero, albeit he was seemingly caught off guard by Nel.

Shikai Ichigo < Dordoni < Res Dordoni

Ichigo​

Ichigo’s Getsuga Tenshou cleaves through Res Dordoni’s bird tornado. Ichigo with his Bankai while handicapped by having to protect Nel beats down Res Dordoni, and Dordoni concedes that Ichigo would beat him with his Bankai alone. While Hollowfied, Ichigo beats Dordoni in a second.

Res Dordoni < Bankai Ichigo < Hollow Mask Ichigo

Rudbornn​

Rudbornn believes that Dordoni would need Resurreccion to resist him.

Dordoni < Rudbornn =< Res Dordoni

Cirucci​

Cirucci while seemingly toying with Uryu was able to press him, and her Resurreccion could render his arrows useless.

Uryu < Cirucci < Res Cirucci

Pesche​

Tanked the kinetic energy of Cirucci’s weapon with infinite slick. Pesche unironically cuts Res Szayel. Cero Sincretico could have killed Szayel at the start of the fight.

Pesche’s durability with infinite slick > Cirucci
Pesche ~ Res Szayel
Cero Sincretico > Szayel and possibly Res Szayel

Uryu​

Uryu with Seeleschneider dominates Res Circcuci. Albeit, it’s worth noting that Uryu’s lightsaber is a limited form of durability negation as well. It appears that Uryu pierces Szayel with his lightsaber but there is no wound left behind. I honestly don’t know if Szayel somehow phased through the saber or if the wound healed or if it’s an art inconsistency. Uryu’s Sprengen combines the power of five Seeleschneider and Szayel only survived because he diffused some of the blast. Masked confirms Szayel would have been critically wounded.

Res Cirucci < Res Cirucci’s Reishi tail < Uryu with a lightsaber
Szayel < possibly Uryu’s lightsaber
Sprengen = 5x Seeleschneider > Uryu with Seeleschneider > Uryu

Gantenbainne​

Gantenbainne gives Chad the hands. Gantenbainne’s Res only amps his strikes, which would be a 5x AP amp.

Chad < Gantenbainne < Res Gantenbainne (5x)

Chad​

Once Chad obtains the power of his Abuelo and el Diablo, he decimates Gantenbainne.

Res Gantenbainne < Abuelo/Diablo Chad

Nnoitra​

As per the Espada section, Nnoitra would scale above Grimmjow and the Privaron Espada. No sells La Muerte and cuts through Chad’s Abuelo arm. Nnoitra bodies an injured and fatigued Grimmjow. Nnoitra is stronger than Grimmjow according to Nnoitra. Nnoitra is able to dunk on a fatigued post-final Grimmjow fight Bankai Ichigo, but he does use cheap tricks to catch Ichigo off guard. Nnoitra is able to clash somewhat with Nel despite being overall slightly inferior. Early into the fight Zaraki cannot cut Nnoitra, and Nnoitra wounds Zaraki. Nnoitra is able to continue clashing with and even harm this Zaraki. Res Nnoitra can fight with and harm no eyepatch Zaraki. Nnoitra’s Hierro is the hardest of the Espada, Hierro being the innate hardness of an Arrancar’s skin. This isn’t to be confused with Nnoitra’s total durability, as Hierro merely contributes to total durability.

Abuelo/Diablo Chad < Nnoitra
Grimmjow and Dordoni < Nnoitra
Res Grimmjow and Res Dordoni < Res Nnoitra
Post-final Grimmjow fight fatigued/injured Bankai Ichigo ~< Nnoitra
Nel ~ Nnoitra < Nnoitra’s durability ~ Cero Doble (2x)
Early fight Zaraki ~ Nnoitra < Nnoitra’s durability < late fight Zaraki < no eyepatch Zaraki ~ Res Nnoitra

Tesla​

Tesla blocks a punch from Chad’s Diablo. Tesla kicks away an even more fatigued/injured Ichigo. Resurreccion Tesla can beat the dog shit out of a helpless Ichigo. In no way does Tesla scale to this Ichigo, especially when Ichigo can barely even stand up to fight. Masked confirms Ichigo was in an injured state, explaining how Tesla was able to do this.

Abuelo/Diablo Chad < Tesla durability
Helpless Ichigo < Tesla < Res Tesla

Rukia​

Rukia is able to barely withstand the attacks of Aaroniero, but she does force him to evade her Kido. This could mean Rukia’s Kido may be able to harm Aaroniero. Rukia is able to bind and maybe even harm Aaroniero with her Kido. Aaroniero’s statement here confirms the prior assumption. Rukia’s Kido is also superior to her sword skill, which is consistent with her Kido being more on Aaroniero’s level than her physicals. Rukia is able to kill Aaroniero with her Shikai’s ice, albeit Aaroniero is off guard. Masked confirms Rukia has better Kido than her sword skill.

Rukia’s durability ~< Aaroniero ~ likely Rukia’s Kido
Res Aaroniero > off guard Res Aaroniero ~ Rukia’s Shikai ice

Aaroniero​

As per the Espada section, Aaroniero would scale above base Yammy and the Privaron Espada. Aaroniero bullies Rukia to no one’s surprise. Aarionerio in his Resurreccion is able to deal a lethal blow to Rukia, albeit Rukia implies she’s already lost the will to fight.

Yammy and Dordoni < Aaroniero
Res Dordoni < Res Aaroniero
Rukia < Aaroniero < Res Aroniero

Szayel​

As per the Espada section, Szayel would scale above Aaroniero and the Privaron Espada. Szayel has superiority over Renji in combat. Not by a wide margin as Renji can harm Szayel with just his Shikai. Szayel deflects Renji’s Shikai. In his Resurreccion, he was toying with Renji and Uryu. Szayel is far superior to Ilfordt.

Aaroniero and Dordoni and Ilfordt < Szayel
Res Aaroniero and Res Dordoni and Res Ilfordt < Res Szayel
Renji ~< Szayel
Renji and Uryu < casual Res Szayel

Renji​

After analyzing his Bankai, Szayel felt it necessary to seal away Renji’s Bankai. This implies that Renji’s Bankai can harm Szayel. While enraged Renji is able to harm Szayel. Renji believes he can fight Szayel for 20 seconds. Renji burns Szayel with his point blank Shakkaho.

Renji ~< Szayel < Shakkaho and likely Bankai Renji

Ulquiorra​

As per the Espada section, Uqluiorra would scale above Nnoitra and the Privaron Espada. Ulquiorra is able to comfortably defeat pre-final Grimmjow fight Hollow Mask Ichigo. Blocks Grimmjow’s Cero with his bare hand.

Nnoitra and Dordoni < Ulquiorra
Res Nnoitra and Res Dordoni < Res Ulquiorra
Hollow Mask Ichigo < Ulquiorra

Grimmjow​

As per the Espada section, Grimmjow would scale above Zommari and the Privaron Espada. Grimmjow violates Loly and Menoly. Grimmjow is able to lessen the blast of Ulquiorra’s Cero better with his own Cero than Ichigo did with his Hollow Mask. This further supports my claim in the last CRT about base Grimmjow being more of a match physically for pre-final Grimmjow fight Hollow Mask Ichigo. Grimmjow is slightly superior to Bankai Ichigo as his Cero tore through Ichigo’s Black Getsuga. Resurreccion Grimmjow is able to fight with and harm Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo. Res Grimmjow harmed Ichigo but using cheap tricks. Res Grimmjow starts to get a solid upper hand on Ichigo once Ichigo becomes mentally nerfed after scaring Orihime. After becoming enraged, Res Grimmjow begins to pummel Ichigo. Desgarron is Grimmjow’s most powerful attack. Masked confirms this to be true.

Zommari and Dordoni < Grimmjow
Res Zommari and Res Dordoni < Res Grimmjow
Hollow Mask Ichigo < Grimmjow’s Cero
Bankai Ichigo =< Grimmjow < GRC (more than 10x) < Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo ~ Res Grimmjow < Res CO (10x) < Res GRC < Desgarron

Ichigo​

To avoid confusion, I will refer to pre-final Grimmjow fight Hollow Mask Ichigo as just Hollow Mask Ichigo and once Ichigo does fight Grimmjow I will refer to him as Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo (as Aizen will later state that Ichigo mastered Hollowfication against Grimmjow) in the little scaling chains in Ichigo’s section. After being healed by Orihime, Bankai Ichigo can now match base Grimmjow. Masked confirms this to be true. Ichigo’s Mastered Hollow Mask could no sell a Gran Rey Cero from base Grimmjow. Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo is able to fight with and harm Resurreccion Grimmjow. Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo is able to slash through Grimmjow after getting a resolve amp from Orihime cheering for him. After the resolve amp, Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo is barely able to block half of Desgarron, but is able to cut through a tenth of Desgarron and defeat Res Grimmjow. After the final Grimmjow fight, Bankai Ichigo can barely withstand Nnoitra’s strikes even while injured.

Hollow Mask Ichigo < Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo =< Grimmjow < GRC (more than 10x) < Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo
1/10 Desgarron ~< resolve amp Mastered Hollow Mask Ichigo < half Desgarron
Post-final Grimmjow fight fatigued/injured Bankai Ichigo ~< Nnoitra

Nel​

Nel is capable of clashing with and harming Nnoitra, burning him with Cero Doble, and shattering Nnoitra’s Zanpakuto which her Cero Doble couldn’t with her Resurreccion. Nel’s Res likely could have beaten Nnoitra. However, Masked contextualizes this by saying that base Nel only performed so well because Nnoitra had lost his composure from seeing Nel. Cero Doble combines the enemy Cero with her own, essentially doubling its output.

Nel ~ Nnoitra < Nnoitra’s durability ~ Cero Doble (2x) < Res Nel

Dondochakka​

Dondochakka smashes Res Szayel’s turtle hollows when Bankai Renji and Uryu couldn’t harm them. Cero Sincretico could have killed Szayel at the start of the fight.

Bankai Renji and Uryu < Dondochakka
Cero Sincretico > Szayel and possibly Res Szayel

Zaraki​

Zaraki obliterates Res Tesla in every way. At the start of the fight Zaraki can block attacks from Nnoitra. Zaraki can clash with Nnoitra early in the fight as well. Zaraki eventually evolves to be able to slash through Nnoitra. Zaraki starts to obliterate Nnoitra once his eyepatch comes off. No eyepatch Zaraki is able to clash and harm Res Nnoitra and eventually finishes him off with Kendo.

Res Tesla < Zaraki
Early fight Zaraki ~ Nnoitra < Nnoitra’s durability < late fight Zaraki < no eyepatch Zaraki < Kendo

Zommari​

As per the Espada section, Grimmjow would scale above Szayel and the Privaron Espada. Resurreccion Zommari is able to survive Byakuya’s Gokei with his shell. Masked restates that Zommari did block Gokei with his shell.

Gokei >~ Res Zommari shell > Res Zommari
Szayel and Dordoni < Zommari
Res Szayel and Res Dordoni < Res Zommari

Byakuya​

Byakuya cuts down Res Zommari in a single slash. Masked confirms that Byakuya’s “arrogance” was factual.

Byakuya > Res Zommari

Mayuri​

Mayuri’s Bankai munches on Res Szayel, forcing him to resurrect, and Mayuri stabs through Res Szayel. Res Szayel needed to avoid Mayuri’s attacks.

Mayuri and Ashisogi Jizo > Rez Szayel

Orihime​

Her Shun Shun Rikka can repel a healed up Bankai Ichigo.

Bankai Ichigo ~ likely Shun Shun Rikka

Agree: Tracer, Damage (not Orihime), KT (not Orihime), Mitch (possibly Orihime), Griffon (possibly for Orihime)
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree with everything here but I actually want to add some stuff for Everyone's favorite arrancar twink Luppi:

Is said by Syazelaporro to be the legitimate sexta during his tenure, we know the Espada are ranked by strength (If you want me to get the scans I will), to be the legitimate Sexta he would have to be superior to the Zommari, I believe Syazelaporro would be a credible source for this info.

It's stated that Grimmjow and Luppi fought for the position of number six, alongside Zommari calling Luppi's placement legitimate the more generous intepretation could imply that 1 armed Grimmjow is inferior to Luppi

Zommari < Lupppi
Res Zommari < Res Luppi
possibly 1 armed Grimmjow < Luppi

His other scaling chains should be updated for the values

Also Chad's value should be updated to the full strength of Renji's bankai, I couldn't find a single statement that implied that any of the Hitsugaya advance squad was resealed

Orihime​

Her Shun Shun Rikka can repel a healed up Bankai Ichigo.

Bankai Ichigo ~ likely Shun Shun Rikka
I don't think this is solid because it's not as if Ichigo was attacking or even using his sword; he was just reaching out and repelled. I think we'd need to see her withstand a serious attack from Ichigo in order to say she is likely on par with him.

Feels like I'm just dunking on Orihime every time one of these threads comes up.

I don't think this is solid because it's not as if Ichigo was attacking or even using his sword; he was just reaching out and repelled. I think we'd need to see her withstand a serious attack from Ichigo in order to say she is likely on par with him.

Feels like I'm just dunking on Orihime every time one of these threads comes up.
If he had just held out his hand, I don't think he would have had all this surprise with Rikka. He turned around to block her and he sure put some force into it.

fã number one

Lol that’s fine, how is everything else lol

Also Chad's value should be updated to the full strength of Renji's bankai, I couldn't find a single statement that implied that any of the Hitsugaya advance squad was resealed
No Hitsugaya directly stated that they had the seal put back on. Because when he goes to fight Yammy, he states that they got clearance to release the seal again. Aka they’ve been sealed. But I will add justifications into Luppi for him being the sexta Espada for sure.

Also, would y'all be cool with Nnoitra upscaling to High 6-A in his Resurreccion? Grimmjow in his Resurreccion is 3.984 petatons, baseline High 6-A is 4.435 Petatons, less than a 1.14x gap. Imo that's enough for an upscale from what I've seen we normally grant upscales for gaps less than 1.2x.

Also, would y'all be cool with Nnoitra upscaling to High 6-A in his Resurreccion? Grimmjow in his Resurreccion is 3.984 petatons, baseline High 6-A is 4.435 Petatons, less than a 1.14x gap. Imo that's enough for an upscale from what I've seen we normally grant upscales for gaps less than 1.2x.
Yeah sure

I'm a bit wary of that.

Just because Res Nnoitra is >3.984 Petatons to an unknown degree isn't a particularly great reason to say he must be 4.435 Petatons. If he had one-shot Res Grimmjow for example then that would be a better reason to upscale.

Yeah, that’s perfectly fine with me.

I'm a bit wary of that.

Just because Res Nnoitra is >3.984 Petatons to an unknown degree isn't a particularly great reason to say he must be 4.435 Petatons. If he had one-shot Res Grimmjow for example then that would be a better reason to upscale.
Well the scaling is more like this: Base Grimmjow = 389.4 TT < Base GRC = unquant above a 10x amp = unquant above 3.984 PT < HM Ichigo ~ Res Grimmjow < Res Nnoitra

So it's more like Res Nnoita is scaling above characters who scale unquantifiably above 3.984 PT

I'm a bit wary of that.

I don't really agree it's to an "unknown degree" perse, but for the sake of the argument, I'll assume it is.

While it's to an unknown degree, we have probable cause to say that the degree is probably large, large enough for the upscale to make the most sense contextually, just not exactly quantifiable value wise. Nnoitra while in Res would scale above Res Grimmjow, who concretely scales above his base Gran Rey Cero, which would be 3.984 Petatons as it's 10x above his base physicals through scaling above the multiplier of Cero Oscuras.

So we have Res Nnoitra being above someone whose above the 3.984 Petaton value, and the difference in upscaling between that value and baseline High 6-A is 1.14x.

I'd say the decently large scaling chain of people being above the 6-A value would provide more credence for Res Nnoitra upscaling to baseline High 6-A compared to just saying he's unquantifiably above 6-A. We just have more supplementary evidence for that claim compared to the opposite.

I don't really agree it's to an "unknown degree" perse, but for the sake of the argument, I'll assume it is.

While it's to an unknown degree, we have probable cause to say that the degree is probably large, large enough for the upscale to make the most sense contextually, just not exactly quantifiable value wise. Nnoitra while in Res would scale above Res Grimmjow, who concretely scales above his base Gran Rey Cero, which would be 3.984 Petatons as it's 10x above his base physicals through scaling above the multiplier of Cero Oscuras.

So we have Res Nnoitra being above someone whose above the 3.984 Petaton value, and the difference in upscaling between that value and baseline High 6-A is 1.14x.

I'd say the decently large scaling chain of people being above the 6-A value would provide more credence for Res Nnoitra upscaling to baseline High 6-A compared to just saying he's unquantifiably above 6-A. We just have more supplementary evidence for that claim compared to the opposite.
Arc7 cleared up the scaling chain up above.

If other staff members are fine with it, then I'm fine with it.

Though I silently protest any and all upscaling as being fundamentally weird.

Arc7 cleared up the scaling chain up above.

If other staff members are fine with it, then I'm fine with it.

Though I silently protest any and all upscaling as being fundamentally weird.
Can I put you in agree then (obviously not with Orihime tho)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back