• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Arrancar Arc AP/Durability Justification Revamp (Karakura Invasions ~180-240)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

We have Bankai as a 5x multiplier based on the Yoruichi statement, but we will only apply it to a single stat. Gentei Kaijo and Bankai have nothing to do with each other.
Ok, thank you for clarifying. I only just finished the series like a month ago, so I’m not really familiar with all the ins-and-outs with stats and characters. Even now, I’m struggling to recall the names of half the characters listed above.

Doom Blast!!!

Chad​

Renji trains Chad to the point of being able to combat him. We see eventually that Chad is able to harm Gentei Reiin Bankai Renji and wins Ichigo’s respect.

Gentei Reiin Bankai Renji = ⅕ Bankai Renji ~ Chad
How do we know this is GR Bankai Renji? Did he already get sealed prior to them training? Is there a scan for this?

I agree with everything else, and also agree with Tracer's revamped justification for Orihime.

Doom Blast!!!

How do we know this is GR Bankai Renji? Did he already get sealed prior to them training? Is there a scan for this?

I agree with everything else, and also agree with Tracer's revamped justification for Orihime.

Doom Blast!!!

Toshiro states that their Gentei Reiin was re-instated after their fight with Grimmjow’s Fraccion. Which this training takes place after. I’ll grab the scan later.

Ilfordt​

Base Ilfordt is slapping up Gentei Reiin Bankai Renji. Ilfordt really foreshadowing what his older brother is going to do to Renji. Resurreccion Ilfordt bodies Ururu, Jinta, and Renji. Renji implies that if Gentei Kaijo didn’t catch the Arrancar off guard, they may have been a match for the Gentei Kaijo. Taking this statement at its least generous would mean that Grimmjow’s Fraccion at their strongest may be equals to the Karakura Advance team members they fought.
Why would this statement from Renji apply to everyone instead of just Yylfordt? Rangiku is able to casually block Nakeem's punches and blitzes him and masked confirms that she just straight up overwhelmed him, Masked also stated that Shawlong upon witnessing Hitsugaya's actual power (meaning he's aware of the scope of his strength) orders all the arrancar to retreat, why would he retreat so frantically from someone that's is supposedly his equal but has many severe wounds?

Outside that I agree with everything else

yea, those fraccione scaling to them after the seal is lifted seems like a streech to me, considering they got done in very easily with barely putting any fight

Why would this statement from Renji apply to everyone instead of just Yylfordt? Rangiku is able to casually block Nakeem's punches and blitzes him and masked confirms that she just straight up overwhelmed him, Masked also stated that Shawlong upon witnessing Hitsugaya's actual power (meaning he's aware of the scope of his strength) orders all the arrancar to retreat, why would he retreat so frantically from someone that's is supposedly his equal but has many severe wounds?

Outside that I agree with everything else
When Renji makes the statement, he’s talking about how their sudden increase in power very much disorientates the Arrancar. And we see that happens to all of em, hence why I applied it broadly. But I’m not going to die on that hill, I see where you’re coming from. So I’m fine just applying it to Illfordt and then by extension Edrad (since Edrad is one of Grimmjow’s strongest Fraccion).

So something really funny. Before Arc contacted me, I had already read the thread and thought I commented. I absolutely agree 100% with the OP.

In regards to Orihime and Rukia, instead of Possibly I would personally go with Likely. It is way more likely to me that Rukia indeed was trying to get Orihime up to her level through this training, as that kinda was the entire purpose. That Orihime wanted to actually contribute to the fight and not be a burden. When you coupled that with her later showings in the arc, it's very apparent she should absolutely be around that ballpark imo.

Aight here is the updated sandbox. You can tell which characters are pertinent to this CRT by A) checking my OP and B) looking at their keys (obviously Soul Society Arc keys are remnant of last revision).

Let me know if I missed anything, and "TBA" ratings just mean that I'll be giving them tiers in later revisions, aka they don't get their tier from this revision.

Aight here is the updated sandbox. You can tell which characters are pertinent to this CRT by A) checking my OP and B) looking at their keys (obviously Soul Society Arc keys are remnant of last revision).
You misspelled Ikakku at the end of Edrad's justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back