• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FKT AP and Durability Revisions [Chapters ~320-420]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it was just a character with a goofy name, but I wanted to purposefully misunderstand his statement and focus on that to make it seem like he's racist.
Goon moment. I just didn’t want the dude to get RVR’d over any potential misunderstandings later on lol, which is why I cleared it up, I figured you weren’t serious

Alright then.
Honestly I have no clue what the OP is because I'm not very familiar with Bleach but I'll keep following this thread because:
One: I already commented on it and don't feel like unwatching
Two: I might get bored enough to read all of it and give a verdict
Three: Also I like to see people argue over relatively unimportant things on the internet.

I agree with OP.

The Hogyoku has been granting Aizen’s wishes, and Aizen wished to evolve to the level of the Soul King, at which point he did reach that level of God (Soul King is God). This refers to Butterfly Aizen, as the description is accompanied by that form (you can see the wings next to the text). All of the Bleach Sannin’s attacks were in vain. Ultrafragor combines all the produced Fragor into a single attack as confirmed by the databook. I made an error in the last God Tier revision where I said it was just 6 Fragor, because I misinterpreted the last part of the sentence. When it says “produced by a single head” it’s not saying only the heads produce Fragor (we see that isn’t true with Fragor coming from the eyes), it is referencing the fact that the single Fragor Aizen fired earlier was produced by a single head. Aizen’s final form surpasses God (Soul King).
which Soul King?
Weakened or Prime?

It is very heavily implied that all the Espada are above the Privaron Espada. Ichigo interprets Dordoni’s statements about the Privaron being stripped of rank as the Privaron being weaker, and Dordoni doesn’t even correct him. Additionally, Nnoitora claims that the current Espada have gotten way stronger, implying they’re in a different league than the previous Espada. Lastly, Masked supports this notion by claiming that the Espada are above all the other Arrancar. All of this is to say that any Espada would be more powerful than any of the Privaron Espada. Masked also tells us how the Espada are ranked according to spiritual power/combat ability and Unmasked flat out states that lower numbers for the Espada correlates to higher power. This means that Espada with lower numbers are more powerful (have higher spiritual power) than those with higher numbers.
I also found today, funny enough, a statement in databook 3 saying that they're the 10 strongest arrancars

Smacked around Soi Fon. Res Ggio is able to toss around and smack up Soi Fon. Now, all these feats are a bit misleading, since the databooks tell us that Soi Fon let herself get pushed back by Ggio just to gauge how strong Resurreccion was. Ggio is also an Adjuchas Fraccion, which would make him stronger than Gillian Fraccion like Ilfordt, as the databook states that Adjuchas possess several times greater combat ability than Gillians.
He's also stated to be the fastest of barragan's fracciones
potential speed feat too
So, there are some interesting statements in SAFWY that enable us to gauge how insane Barragan’s Respira, Stark’s pack of wolves, Yammy’s maximal Resurreccion physicals, and Full Hollow Ichigo are. Cien fires 3 Gran Rey Cero at Roka, and she reproduces Cero Doble to spit them back at Cien (albeit Roka cannot double their output, that isn’t important). Roka then begins to copy another ability, and Cien starts speculating on what she’ll copy, and while he’s doing that, he gives a specific list of powers that would be superior to his triple Gran Rey Cero. It is important to preface that Cien specifically denotes that he is aware of the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra above the canopy of Las Noches. When Cien is speculating what powers could be greater than his triple Gran Rey Cero, it would be either Barragan’s Respira, Stark’s wolf pack, or the huge body of Yammy’s maximal Resurreccion. He then transforms and states that his transformed power and base Aizen’s power surpass those aforementioned 3. Furthermore, he states that Full Hollow Ichigo that annihilated Ulquiorra wouldn’t be easy for him to defeat in his transformed state. Now, I say this again, Cien is aware of Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, and he is listing very specific attacks/states of being that are above his triple Gran Rey Cero. Among those, Lanza del Relampago is not included. Therefore, Barragan’s Respira can age away Lanza, Stark’s wolf pack is stronger than Lanza, Angry Res Yammy’s physicals are stronger than Lanza, half power FH Ichigo is stronger than Lanza (we already knew that), fully transformed Cien is stronger than Lanza, and base Aizen is stronger than Lanza.

Res Yammy’s physicals > SE Ulq’s Lanza
Res Stark’s wolves’ explosions > SE Ulq’s Lanza
Res Barragan’s Respira > SE Ulq’s Lanza
Base Aizen > SE Ulq’s Lanza
Agree.
I'd also include the statement that transformed cien = 1/2 FH Ichigo from Uryu, and the statement that 30% cien > Yammy

Since it’s gonna take me forever to blog this, I’m gonna start adding them to my blog now. That’s not to say that the discussion here is concluding. If what’s blogged is discussed and what’s agreed upon changes, I’ll make the corresponding change within the blog. I’m just getting a head start on the 40 some odd characters I got to write justifications for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back