• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 6: Three Houses isn't the only title, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragnell and Alondite both already have blessings from Ashera, but only a fraction of her power. During the battle, Ashera is the one that does most of the work and is carrying the party. I'd more or less compare it to how Shulk was carrying the party against Zanza. We kind of had multiple discussions in the past about Ike and Black Knight being High 6-A without being merged with Yune. And Ike requiring the merging of all of Yune's power in order to truly kill Ashera was a main highlight.

Altina scales regardless for being stated to be capable of harming yune with the blessing. they (3 heroes) definitely arent hundreds of times weaker. But can see now why she is harder to scale since besides being capable of harming yune, we know not much about the situation back then.

Tho I'm aware of the Ike and Black Knight situation, and I agree with that, as the reason I always say amped when talking about her.

It is possible Altina merged with Ashera in the same vein Ike merged with Yune, and she could be High 6-A via that.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It is possible Altina merged with Ashera in the same vein Ike merged with Yune, and she could be High 6-A via that.
I still agree with you that we don't have much to go by. Your explanation has the same chance of being likely

But one question, how do the swords look like now, compared to when Altima had them, cause going her cypher and heroes portraits, they were freaking fuming with power back then. Do they seem the same in the original game?

just wanna know if they just act different with her than with Ike and Black Knight

We don't actually see her many any physical appearances in games, she's only mentioned in lores and backstories. Though there are screen shots of her, and Ragnell and Alondite appear to be not different then they do now at least as Radiant Dawn is concerned.

I guess we know nothing based on the games. Tho they look sick as **** on her in heroes and cypher.

Always found it weird as hell that she is a flying unit. unexpected shit.

Speaking of heroes, umm, anyone still play it? I kinda lost a bit of interest after the monthly pass stuff

I've barely even played Heroes, and I've been mostly focused on Three Houses.

There are times where I'm tempted to play a bit of Heroes when I'm bored at work, but I'm not allowed to.

I liked Heroes for a lot of little things, I like Gacha games, a full verse crossover was long overdue, new art and VAs for characters who haven't seen then light of day for a while is nice, the special new costumes and gimmicks for characters can be cute. (Still wish we could make profiles/keys for the alts.)

...But Heroes started to feel dry really fast. I don't like checking in anymore, it feels like there's a million things to do but none of them are fun...

@Dragon, digging through core crystals to unlock Kos-Mos was not fun though.

Marianne's paralogue isn't hard, just bring a bunch of torches and battalions

Now enemy turn spawns and BS conditions, that's hard

The 2nd map on CS was kind of hell too. Just when i thought i won, another one. After I beat that one, anotha one. After I thought nothing could get worse, you know who says wassup

dammit where is lysithea when I need her

Lysithea is recruitable on all routes, I think you're referring to Hilda.

No, I'm talking about the DLC. You can't use Lysithea on Cindered Shadows, you are restricted to the three lords, 3 students, byleth, and the ashen wolves

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Forgot how much I hated Petra and Bernadetta's paralogue until I played it again...
Its easy once you know the unfair reinforcements' trigger. Also, pretty easy in every route except CF.

Yeah, the issue was I was on the wrong side of the stage and I had to prevent the units from reaching the special tile

Fun fact is that on Maddening difficulty, the first half actually feels a lot harder than the 2nd half. Then again, that's how a lone of FE games feel on the hard mode difficulty settings. The Final chapter being the easiest chapter is kind of a trend in hard mode FE.

Often, the view is zoomed in so you don't see that there is no storm cloud above it. Sometimes it does that, sometimes it doesn't. I don't know why

We're probably better off scaling to arrows instead

@Rtx

Shouldn't those only scale to the top tiers like Byleth and the three lords?

@Demon

Even if it is in other games, that doesn't change the fact that here it is blatantly shown not to be. The lightning bolt materializes out of thin air right above the opponent instead of coming from a cloud, therefore it isn't cloud to ground lightning.

That reminds me that I should finish the template profile since everyone's basically waiting for it in order to make character profiles.

I'll just include every possible weapon, minus the special ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back