• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 6: Three Houses isn't the only title, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like Kronya you're just wrong

Literally nothing to her character aside from disguising herself as Monica and killing Jeralt

I will entertain this reply and the others aince apparently they took me seriously.

None of the slithers are good antagonists/characters besides (and it is a stretch) Thales in Crimsom Flower only. And that's only because he gets some more screentime in Hubert's paralogue.

Kronya and Solon die too fast for anybody to care. And I think this is partially due to the game having too few chapters.

Honestly, we could probably have a whole list of villians, let alone general characters, that are 'wasted' in Fire Emblem. The franchise has such a huge cast and a lot of them just didn't get enough screentime or had really awful writing that they've gone completely forgotten.

...I mean, Gheb's already perfect but I'm sure there's some other villians that could've been better fleshed out.

Gheb profile when?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The best Three Houses Antagonists are ironically Edelgard and Rhea.
Muh boi Hubert wants to know your location.

In another topic, I hope for the future that there is less customization with the units. It makes all characters functionally the same.

There are basically three characters: Male/Female/Mage.

I do like Nemesis's chapter the most even if the map is insanely easy. All the flying units are made heck of OP in that chapter, and the 10 Elites individually are super easy to take out by sniping them. The strategy against Nemesis can be easily summarized by this. But he is the antagonist I have the most fun fighting against.

At least Nemesis is the only final boss to have a unique battle map

Also God Shattering Star... which I will never stop liking

For those of you waiting for my template to get finished, you can just make the profiles. About all of my efforts are going towards the magic/skills/abilities/inventory section at the bottom. I'll add it to the profiles you make when I finish it. Just make sure you use the full names of the characters for their profiles.

Nice.

also, the closest thing I could find to "chaos of creation" in the game was a book in the library named "the creation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back