• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 6: Three Houses isn't the only title, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how Sothis is a literal alien in a sense, it's not out of the realm of possibility

Also, I've been wondering, but shouldn't we double the AP of the god tiers? (And in turn the hero's relics) Since we see that even while heavily injured, the immaculate one is able to tank two point blank JoL at once as opposed to just one.

Eh, I said we just be safe and leave them where they are, I don't think we should scale Rhea to twice the power of a single Javelin of Light

We don't stack AP via multiple shots, as Durability isn't a linear HP system where the defense stat doesn't exist. That's more so Endurance as opposed to durability.

Ah, I just thought this might be different, since in th cutscene, we see the two strike her at once, and then become a singular explosion.

Rtxthegamer said:
wait hold on why does Byleth have the chalice of beginnigs on their profile?
If he still has it, it should be removed.

The events of Cindered shadows are non canon to the main game.

Unless you believe that the chalice was all along in byleths chamber for no reason.

I know, I was just playing along. Although, Aelfric should have it as standard equipment once he gets a profile.

Was looking at some profiles and i was dissapointed that Altina doesnt have one, conscidering we know enough to give her a profile.

thats No good :(

She does duel wield the Alondite and Ragnell, but there aren't any known feats. But she did fight bravely during the War against the Goddess of Chaos. And she should be comparable to Deghinsea.

She should be High 6-A, though? Didnt Altina defeat the Yune that performed the feat of flooding Tellius?

I'm pretty sure she was blessed by Ashera, and don't think she'd be Tier 6 without them. Plus, it was Ashera, Sloan, Altina, and Deghinsea teaming up to fight Yune. And Lehran was also present but was mostly there to spare Yune's life when Ashera wanted to kill her.

yes, she is high 6-A by the sheer fact that her swords were blessed by ashera to do battle with yune

just like how nearly every single protagonist scales to the main bad because of their weapon.

"When Ashera set out to defeat me, she gathered her strongest warriors and bestowed on them some of her power. This is called the Goddess's Blessing... She empowered the dual swords of the beorc swordswoman, Altina. The laguz warrior, Soan, and Dheginsea, the leader of the dragon tribe, were also blessed."

Forgot that the other 2 were also blessed, tho Altina seems to get the most focus. Since them 3 were capable of harming her while blessed, they should automatically scale to 6-A bare minimum in said state. Tho i dont think anyone was making the argument that they scale without the bless, as Fire emblem is pretty much Heroes scaling to main baddies because of said weapon or outside source making them that strong

thats how fire emblem works. the weapons make the heroes that strong.

im still gonna replay the game, as theres much i forgot about many of the older games.

Seeing how Black Knights armor was blessed by Ashera I don't think the weapons got any weaker because there is no proof it's any weaker. Then it was back then
B0569DC0-80C2-4A41-BD94-4F4489F562B1

im not here to argue that anyway,

just pointing out that Altina scales to Yune while her swords are blessed by ashera. Obviously without them she doesnt scale.

She would be 7-B without any Amp, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back