• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 6: Three Houses isn't the only title, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres other FE titles that id raher had an anime than three houses. three houses is great and all, but its lore isnt as interesting as other titles.

Ovrhide said:
Theres other FE titles that id raher had an anime than three houses. three houses is great and all, but its lore isnt as interesting as other titles.
More like, which route should be animated?

Theycan alway mix them, ya know? Manuela/Hanneman/Jerita take care of one house and Byleth is the "field teacher". Or something.

TriforcePower1 said:
Ovrhide said:
More like, which route should be animated?
they can go their own revelations route, just for the an anime. tho like i said, rather see other titles animated.

Yeah, Three Houses doesn't seem like the best choice to make an Anime given the multiple routes. But the original FE actually did have an Anime, but it's unfinished, only 2 episodes and it basically covers the first 3 chapters + some filler.

My only serious criticism is that I'm really not used to seeing Marth not wearing a cape.

Ovrhide said:
zelda had an anime? thats new to me
We dont speak of that here, or anywhere. Even better, forget you read it. Its for the best.

Not really an Anime, but a cartoon. And actually, there was an ALttP Anime that had a good start. But I think it was sadly cancelled. But I know Robin Williams was a great voice actor for the Uncle.

you know, i have to ask, because i lack some knowledge sometimes, but despite they fact that naga has been many times to be the strongest and the leader of the divine dragons, why are there some divine dragons that scale far higher than her? logically speaking, its contradictory to what we have been told of naga. maybe something im missing?

Naga is the strongest Divine Dragon within her own universe. Fa lives in a different universe.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Naga is the strongest Divine Dragon within her own universe. Fa lives in a different universe.
is she really? didnt know

tho if im to confes, and i hope it doesnt sound rude, i dont really agree with a decent amount of the scaling for fire emblem here, its been a problem for me for a while. not necessarily the tiers, but more like the justification. they are really vauge sometimes. for example, duma and mila creating a continent in an unspecified way, conscidering they walked to it when they were banished. Dont know if this is used here, but i see it in other sites, that being grimas country size+ self used as a justification, conscidering size alone doesnt determine power. some others too, like anankos (not solar system level anankos, thats stupid to me) as well.

im just one guy tho, but ive seen others who share my sentiment.

There was a thread about Multi-Solar system level Anankos that was going to scale to all the god tiers of Marth's timeline. But the agreements were heavily divided and we got no where. And yeah, Duma and Mila's feat is considered too vague and JSW was going to get into that. But Grima's size should still make High 6-B solid.

Why are there no actual calcs to scale Grima and Duma to? That should be settled eventually

Grima's skeleton is larger than the country of Ylisse. Which is roughly a quarter of the continent's size.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
There was a thread about Multi-Solar system level Anankos that was going to scale to all the god tiers of Marth's timeline. But the agreements were heavily divided and we got no where. And yeah, Duma and Mila's feat is considered too vague and JSW was going to get into that. But Grima's size should still make High 6-B solid.
i saw that thread, but what would make him solar system level exactly? im curious. is it his black hole feat?

i agree that grima's size makes him a solid high 6-B, i just dont like scaling by size cause its kinda... meh. he is just high 6-B via size... but what can he do? To me, i see it as an "at least" rating, literally high 6-B by merely existing. i dont know if you see my problem with size scaling .im probably being picky.

He created a pocket reality containing many stars, which there is a standard that makes feats like that 4-A.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Grima's skeleton is larger than the country of Ylisse. Which is roughly a quarter of the continent's size.
Also is it, did you calc that, or is there a comparison, in general how do you know that?

yeah i just went through the thread and saw some arguments being made. if it happened how it was decribed by some people, seems like a solid 4-A feat to me.

also, im guessing Naga and the other god tiers scaling would be because of the line he had in hidden truths about naga's power, correct?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Also is it, did you calc that, or is there a comparison, in general how do you know that?
comparison. game shows you exactly how big he is in the overworld.

the 4-A anakos thread was split almost evenly. kinda surprised conscidering i would have assumed most would just dismiss it.

It was brought up back in 2017. You see his skull located on the middle of Plegia, and his ribs pretty much cover the center divide that separates Fenox with the other two countries. I'd dig it up again, but my hands are tied up at the moment and I have been asked that so many times.

Even if Anankos was 4-A, I doubt anyone from marth's timeline would actually scale. Anankos never explicitly states Naga is stronger than he is, and that's just human Anankos. They could just be referring to themselves, and not their actually dragon self.

Actually, Anankos' soul outright states Naga is much stronger than he is. However, the feat does appear rather vague.

hidden truths 1 or 2. one of those has anankos state that he wondered how much more powerful the god of their world is.

i kinda like FE staying country to continental, not gonna lie. its better to appreciate said characters when they are actually made to feel more humanoid than just outright gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back