• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters cannot reasonably be scaled to Javelins of Light (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

And tbh, going by the argument that the Death Knight is optional, even Hubert has more reasons to scale to Byleth, as he is a required boss in all cases, unlike the Death Knight.

Yes, actually

Byleth should have Sothis' power post fusion

also we need to add Limited time stop tbh

Personally, I'd prefer if higher tiers were limited to like, Relics, Four Saints (debatable), Sword of Seiros, and important beasts (Miklan? Umbral Beast?), with a "Base" for characters when they're not using said weapons. Crest Bearers by default should be "At least" tbh

Would be hard to argue about a "Base" Post-Sothis Byleth (being fused with Sothis and all), however I feel our standards for other characters should probably change

Yes, it appear the conclusion would be to scale the god tiers from Sothis' global flood feat.

While I have no real interest into Fire Emblem per se, is the flood feat combat applicable out of curiosity? If not, it could count as environmental destruction at the very least.

She does it using the power of her Crest which is used to her amp her physical attacks and combat arts the same way.

She does it using the power of her Crest which is used to her amp her physical attacks and combat arts the same way.
Hmm perhaps, but I am rather curious on how exactly this flood feat is being treated as this seems like the only one feat out of its kind that probably make sense to scale to the God Tier if they were shown to actively destroying multiple continents that is and/or at least stated although flood feats by mechanics doesn’t necessarily destroy a continent, but destroy buildings and drown people to death to say the least in terms of actual destruction capacity, but moving the mass of water nonetheless is valid.

Anyway, do we know how this flood feat is being used since I will stress this may not been necessarily been applied to their actual ap per se.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then, if there are no serious objections.
The only issue I will have is if they are capable of using this amount of energy/potency from the flood feat to being usable in a combat scenario and do keep in mind, flood feats don’t typically by nature involve combat, but rather used for environmental destruction if I gonna been honest.

So should somebody apply what has been accepted here, or do we need more discussion?

So should somebody apply what has been accepted here, or do we need more discussion?
Probably need more discussion as we do need feats that is more combat related aside from the Flood feat as saying the flood feat is good enough to rate them this high does relying on the assumption the potency is the same as the attacks they used for that matter which at the very least, I will suggest it will been a likely 6A or however high it is for a flood feat… Actually that reminds me, do we have any flood feats calced we have on hand? As I like context for this flood feat and other feats in question ngl just for consistency’s sake anyway.

So about this...

Also, if there is anything left to discuss here, can somebody explain it in an easy to understand manner please?

It's already explained above and multiple times in multiple threads, but magic has always been combat applicable in Fire Emblem. The magic Ashera and Yune used for their creation feats as well as Yune's flooding; which she could effortlessly do in one emotional outburst, are the same magic they use for 100% combat applicable purposes. Sothis basically follows the same formula, the magic she can use to effortlessly flood the Earth is the same magic she can fully harness to attack her foes. There's also statements about her reshaping the continents iirc; which likely happened during her flood, but is still consistent with her powers.

Also, this would be the AP result of the feat.

Just like, inverse square law Rhea or something idk, then scale them to that, that should unironically solve everyone's issues, it allows scaling to her feat, but also accounts for a direct hit from the things potentially being quite dangerous.

Back