• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 6: Three Houses isn't the only title, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So random thought, if you were to make Rhea in Soul Calibur VI, you could give her the Cassandra or Sophitia styles (Which fits Rhea's Sword and Shield style) so that she could legit use her butt to attack....

I recall seeing the cutscene somewhere while playing Edelgard's route, and it appears to have been mentioned by Hubert somewhere. But I'm still in the middle of digging for it.

I was going to find it before the profile got made, but someone else made it too fast...

Hey, give me some slack, I didn't know you wanted me to wait until after I made the profile...

You can banish to the eternal flames, but I will only thrive there, where else is a Demon most at home ƒÿê

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I've finally finished the entire abilities section of the tabber at the bottom of the template page. Included every ability that is learned by all units (meaning the ones that any unit can learn regardless of strengths or weaknesses), including abilities specific to each accessible class as well as the class mastery abilities for each class.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/FE3H_character_template_page

Although I still need to work on the weapons/items/battalions/gambits section. What do we do for that?
I'm asking what we should do for the items/weapons/battalions/gambits section. Do we include every single item, including Vulneraries, Concoctions, Elixirs, as well as every single weapon in the game?

I think those can all be within the optional equipment stuff; obviously not all at once.

Oh yeah, Battalions are just outside help, and it's not like they actually summon those soldiers.

I agree that we should remove battalions and gambits from their profiles, they're lorewise not part of the characters ability and powers

Also because Battalion Vantage and Battalion Wrath + infinite counter are OP enough to make Dimitri KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF characters in fictio

I propose we also add these to some profiles:

Claude has Poison manipulation with various poison vials

All Nabateans have type 1 self-sustenance, as a saint once supposedly visited the moon.

All spell casters (such as hubert and marianne) should have flight as seen in their gambit animations.

If heroes relics users overuse their relic, it gradually tires them out as seen in catherine and linhardt's support.

still waiting for SoL reactions via dodging hoarfrost

Kind of a shame to see Battalion and Gambit abilities go given how OP they are, but this is for one one one fighting. No help from a mooks.

I can start removing them from profiles

Edit: Actually Imma wait till tomorrow, I'm mega tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back