• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 4: New House? New DLC? New path? New Dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Hello there!

This is the fourth fire emblem discussion thread.

Let's talk about only Three houses the frachise.

Let's try not to get heated about some topics (totally not referring to Edelgard vs Rhea)

Since now spoilers are a thing... Watch out for them, those of you who have yet to finish the game!

Fire Emblem Three Houses Students

I personally love the art in the OP.

"Those days sublime"

Bernadetta hiding behind Raphael is so cute.

I know there's a lot of Love in the Edelgard Profile, but can we maybe cut back on telling the whole story on her profile, it seems a bit much

SuperKamiNappa said:
Why does Edelgard's profile mention tomes in her weakness? Tomes are completely absent in 3 houses
Really? I thought Tomes was a thing still in the game but just that you can't buy them and they have a certain amount of usage.

@SuperKamiNappa - I see, that was my mistake then. I fixed it in the morning, or if you want to fix it yourself, go ahead

"Claude begs for Hanneman to kill him. He refuses, keeping Claude alive."

"Lindhardt shoots an arrow at Hilda, but misses and kills Raphael instead."

Someone skipped Bow lessons.

"Cyril questions his sanity"

Lol.

" Nemesis and Jeralt tell stories about themselves to each other"

Huh.

"Sylvain picks flowers"

I like to think that Nemesis is a "what if Marth was evil" character.

He took the Crest of Flames for himself.

He stole a divine weapon. A dragon-slaying weapon at that.

Is called "the king of liberation". Similar to the "Hero King".

Defeated an outsider force that threatened his country.

Also, Rhea is Gotoh, Seteth Bantu and Flayn Tiki.

>Seteth is Bantu and Flayn is Tiki

Implying Flayn is much stronger than Seteth when that would be contradictory.

Nemesis being a dark version of Marth does sound like a legit comparison however. That does make him, "The Anti-Marth".

Well, not the strength part.

But: Flayn/Tiki has spent many years sleeping/hibernating. Is childish. Gets manipulated/kidnapped by a relevant antagonist. Bantu/Seteth wants to protect Tiki/Flayn at all costs.

Yeah, I know. Though another difference is that Seteth is Flayn's real father where as Bantu is more so just a body guard. And I'd call Rhea a combination of Gotoh and Mila given the Divine Dragon Status. And Sothis is Naga for obvious reasons.

So I redid my calc of the destruction of Ailell by the Javelins of Light because I messed up the feat a bit by severely lowballing it and it got Upgraded to 7-A, and it's also accepted

This scales to the Immaculate One and those who can hurt her, pretty much the Final Bosses, the Lords, Byleth, and Seiros

Yay upgrades

Low 7-B was too low for the god tiers, not Immaculate one and Nemesis is stronger than Anankos. But still low compared to other end game bosses. Also, has someone linked all the accepted calculations in the calculations section of the verse page?

Imo Rhea should be comparable to EarthDragon!Medeus to some extent. But that's just me.

I mean, Twkken got a high 6-A for "He is gonna destroy the world!" Statements. Literally every FE game has a "oh no, he qill kill thw world!" Statement.

@Pachi2 High 6-B is supported by Grima's size and his skeleton dwarfing the size of the country of Ylisse. Though, I too would have liked to see the Immaculate One reach Tier 6, but we cannot assume she nukes all of Fodlan in one attack.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Pachi2 High 6-B is supported by Grima's size and his skeleton dwarfing the size of the country of Ylisse. Though, I too would have liked to see the Immaculate One reach Tier 6, but we cannot assume she nukes all of Fodlan in one attack.
Oh, yeah, yeah. Its just that ib my head every "above average dragon" should be comparable to Medeus.

Buuut then we get the wonky scaling of Medeus-Naga-etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back