• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem discussion thread 6: Three Houses isn't the only title, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I call dibs on making profiles for Leonie, Ingrid, Linhardt, and Bernadetta.

For those of you planning to make use of my template profile, make sure to use the asterisk system I implemented in the abilities and combat arts section. Put a single asterisk next to the fields the character is strong in, and double asterisks next to the fields the character has a weakness in (i,e., for Hubert, put a single asterisk next to Bow, Reason, and Authority, and double asterisks next to Axe, Faith, and Flying).

You dont need those in PP units like Bow Knight!Leonie.

Those are meant for EP units.

Actually, Claude's the one with the highest dexterity in the game; though, I suppose we exclude Lords if we're talking about best characters to recruit. And never said Ignatz was bad, but Bernadetta's personal ability combined with her crest enabling her a random chance per hit for an additional strike more than makes up for her not so great strength. Like Bernie can possibly have 8 strikes when using a Brave Bow. And Leonie is one of the strongest Bow Knight candidates who can also make an excellent paladin or Falcon Knight.

Also, if you really want to know what OP looks like, have Jeritza learn Vantage and Wrath.

What does PP and EP stand for again?

Also, the counter attacks Dimitri can use with a Javelin, Jeritza can do more with Gradivus. Dimitri could be in trouble with getting spammed by Boltings and Meteors. It's pretty much his only weakness, but still a weakness. Though, if other lords (Dimitri especially) could become a Death Knight, he would be the most OP character by far with no one even coming close.

PP = Player Phase

EP = Enemy phase

The text book example of PP unit are healers/magic nukes like lysithea, who can be extremely useful during your phase but are prone to dying in EP if unchecked.

@Medeus

Battallion vantage + Battallion wrath + Chalice = No meteor is stopping Dimitri.

Also, why is Dimitri limited to javelins in your argument again? Its not like you cant get Gradivus in BL.

Okay.

Any because Dimitri only has range counter as an enemy boss, not as a playable character. So he can only counter attack close enemies with Gradivus or his Hero's Relic, or 2 spaces with Javelin. Or a Bow Knight would make better use of that, but not enough to counter those meteors or Boltings.

Also, didn't know the Chalice was obtainable.

Still not quite on par with countering 3-10 range stuff, but okay. Although, I should note that Dimitri having a weakness for axes means it's difficult for him to learn Wrath from Warrior.

My current playtime for Three Houses is 320 Hours...

I think that's the most I've had for any FE game...

If the gameplay wasnt as sluggish you wouldnt have spent that much time.

I mean... it's more likely because I dragged it out on purpose, played 4 separate playthroughs and am now on my 5th and have actually played the side story

It's completely my choice that I've played the game this long

Three Houses I spent more hours than Breath of the Wild and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

LOL, although; Dat One Weeb has been playing Smash for over 700 hours.

All I do is work these days, so not as much time to enjoy games like these as much as I'd like to.

That Seteth meme sounds better if it's Blue Lions since Hilda can actually be recruited. Leaving poor Claude on his own. Edelgard always has Hubert regardless of route, and Dimitri has Dedue. Hilda is only non-recruitable in Black Eagles. She's kind of like a Church of Seiros person.

So if crest stones are what turns people into Demonic Beasts, does that mean that if someone picks up Byleth and tries to use him like a weapon, they'll turn into a Demonic Beast?

0v0

Currently in my Crimson Flower Run

Non Black Eagles Student: "I really don't want to have to fight any of my friends now that I'm fighting for the empire"

Byleth: "You can do what you want and not fight, you know that right? Like you can just remain neutral and stay away from the fighting"

Non Black Eagles Student: "No, it's ok professor, whatever you say is right, so I'll follow you"

Byleth: "Why do I feel so guilty..."

Byleth passively turning people into demonic beasts via getting held and used as a weapon sounds legit.

give transmutation to Byleth via hugging, fate manipulation via goddess tower, empathic manipulation since he can increase motivation and talk to Bernadetta, was able to see Dimitri's ghost, dimensional storage via convoy, type 1 and 2 self sustenance via timeskip, and scaling to a saint who was stated to have visited the moon, existence erasure as we saw in the final cutscene of VW, attack reflection, life creation, and creation via Sothis powers, death manipulation via lethality, flight as we clearly saw nemesis doing in the opening and saw Byleth doing in the smash trailer, can make changes to the timeline as we can clearly see on Sitri's grave and was also able to gain the chalice even in another timeline, High 3-A via This at 11:18, omnipresence since sothis's spirit is omnipresent stayed at 1:19:51

there fixed Byleth's profile.

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back