• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I guess that's what we're doing now."
"Aight, and away we go!" Gilbert says, teleporting them and himself into an alternate universe in which, in place of a military base, a Denny's exists instead.

"Y'all got any particular confectionaries and or edible items on your minds? My treat!"

Björn obviously sceptical "I may love combat but for now I will settle with this world" in all honesty the offer was extremely intriguing and he would love the chance for the combat but he wasnt insane enough to trust a seeming hero.

@Psycho

The Warrior sighed.

"Always the conflict ... I just hope everything ends" I say, to then open a portal.

"Follow me ... if you want to fight ... we will go to a place where we will not be able to cause damage ... and I also hope that you do not need air to survive"

[How does Aleph's Gideon Bullets Resistance Negation work? Is their a limit to what they can negate.]

Björn looks around before thinking So... we'll be fighting on the moo Björn then smirks and turns to the hero.

[@Everything This is how I would adapt it: Gideon bullets bypass resistance to bullets/piercing damage, and they reduce the power of one random resistance. If someone reflects or absorbs a certain ability, it's reduced to an immunity. If they're immune to something on the user's level of hax, it's reduced to half effectiveness. If they can resist but not completely nullify the effect, their resistance loses effect.]

[Isn't only Immortality, Spells, and Regenerationn that are negated by the thorn with the regenration being nulled by the resitance to Regenerationn negation given to everyone unless its negated higher than Mid-Godly. And what I'm worried is the fact that it could be interpreted to negate reistance such as resistance to Time Manipulation or resistance to Soul Manipulation when it did nothing like that in the game]

"... Arinil forgot to tell us where actually to go ..."

So much for a leader.

"Anyway, i have things to do, so see you later, Eden, Eva."

I tell my allies.

[Kinda thinking I should tell every character where I'm currently located, did not expect that to be the biggest problem to my plan.]

[Thorn negates resistances and immoralities up to the levels it's been shown to negate. Maybe other baseline resistances at best. Beyond that is just nlf.]

[I think I got confused. The second part worrying about how far it negates resistance was me talking about the Gideon Bullet.]

[Well it's a official I'm never fighting Bjorn, not because he would easily defeat me, but because I don't want to have to read the whole of that and whatever his other profiles contain as well.]

[Really, I don't understand ... I have a weapon that negate resistance ... it should work ... let me guess, the magnus resistances are on a scale completely higher than that of a Guardian]

[He's a Warhammer character, what would you expect. Also what resistances does it negate, the profile didn't explain.]

Faruel1998 said:
[Really, I don't understand ... I have a weapon that negate resistance ... it should work ... let me guess, the magnus resistances are on a scale completely higher than that of a Guardian]
[Very, very muxh higher]

[Even if this 'Fusionism (All Gem-Knights are capable of fusing with others to become stronger and gain new abilities' did work, how would it work it sound like you would have to be one of he components and I'm pretty sure both keep thier mind or their minds are fused, and how would it work with someone with mind and soul reistance?]

[Against a Warhammer character, ha. I have like zero Warhammer knowledge and even I know you lost before the fight begun.]

Faruel1998 said:
[Mh ... maybe a simple close combat would be easier? Good old martial arts]
[Unless you have an extreme AP advantage and speed advantage, you'd get your ass kicked.]

[The guy Bjorn has his powers from is 10, 000+ years old and even without any knowledge of the guy I can tell you almost all of that was spent fighting. Also backup probably just ensures more casualties probably won't be much help against Bjorn.]

WHYNAUT said:
"That was all of it. You did a good job" she says to Will.

"What shou-..."

She freezes again, but not before making a shocked face. She stays like that for a while.
Will jumps up and moves towards her.

"Irre? What's wrong?"

Back